It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a movie called "FEED"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
ummmm yeah so has anyone seen this movie??? i saw it for the 2nd time yesterday with my uncle and dad out of all people.
anyway this movie pretty much disturbed me the first time i saw it i didnt want to eat for a few days..and i know i just wont eat hamburgers a big reason because of that movie haha anyway it is about this fudged up guy named michael who has this "thing" for really big ladies i mean he feeds them to the point of death..this one chick made it to like 600 lbs and she dies and its all on his website and it shows him having sex wth them while feeding them cupcakes and hamburgers and stuff.ughhh very disturbing haha but i thought it was a good movie with the make up and stuff it looked to real! so then this australian copper sees the site and wants to stop this guy..in thebeggining it shows the cop going to a house they are busting for canablism and it shows stuff cooking on the stove and its not sausage haha he goes to the bathroom and finds two men one of them cut up and eating HIMSELF!!!!! anyway it's a gnarly ass movie if u like messed up movies then u should watch it

and yeah has anyone else out there seen this??

join