It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's invite Bob Lazar to ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Google: element 115 lazar

A true atomic engine

element 115 waste

Gets you this story

In any case the UFO propulsion is purely alternating electrical currents in
nature, just higher cycles and potential.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Originally posted by realyweely

The statement 'In it for the money' seems to apply to Mr Lazar ?

Maybe someone should dump him on the moon without an air supply to check about its alleged 'atmosphere'.
Ooops sorry no one ever went to the moon did they according to some people.

R.W., I just wanted to be sure your weren't confusing my theories with Bob Lazar's stories. Bob doesn't believe there is any atmosphere on the moon. As a matter of fact he thinks that its 'ridiculous' that I believe it.

He also goes right through the ceiling when I talk about Venus being very similar to earth in terms of atmosphere, temperature, pleasant place to live, etc. If I had a nickel for every time Bob Lazar said I was crazy I could buy my own rocket ship to the moon and prove there was an atmosphere.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by realyweely

The statement 'In it for the money' seems to apply to Mr Lazar ?

Maybe someone should dump him on the moon without an air supply to check about its alleged 'atmosphere'.
Ooops sorry no one ever went to the moon did they according to some people.

R.W., I just wanted to be sure your weren't confusing my theories with Bob Lazar's stories. Bob doesn't believe there is any atmosphere on the moon. As a matter of fact he thinks that its 'ridiculous' that I believe it.

He also goes right through the ceiling when I talk about Venus being very similar to earth in terms of atmosphere, temperature, pleasant place to live, etc. If I had a nickel for every time Bob Lazar said I was crazy I could buy my own rocket ship to the moon and prove there was an atmosphere.

Sorry I was being a little cynical

But surely if there was an atmosphere on the moon there would be clouds as it has been postulated there is underground water ?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
mr.Lear
i have a question for you..
how come thet you and ROBERT S.LAZAR never been together on art bell show???
allways the one of you is guest on that show...

so my oppinion is that one of you (or together) is big show for people who wonna expose some of that topic...

ps.every time that you or him(r.s.lazar) on radio show it is sims that one of you lying when
art bell ask the question..
pss.don t get me wrong,but i have my observetion..

peace!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Originally posted by OBSERVER X

mr.Lear
i have a question for you..
how come thet you and ROBERT S.LAZAR never been together on art bell show???

I don't keep a record of the shows I did with Art but I am positive I did one with Bob.

ps.every time that you or him(r.s.lazar) on radio show it is sims that one of you lying when
art bell ask the question..

Must be Bob.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
thank you sir for reply,but i m sure that you wrong about you been on art bell with r.s.lazar,cuz i collecting all topics releted ufo,moon ,mars ,ect..
and review information that guest gives..and i can tell you it is shame how people gives disinformation or they are not sure what they talkin about year latter.
ps.i have a 402 gb mp3,ra and outhers audio intervies in ufo radio shows..

ps.i just finished watch th e phil schneider his lecture where he represent the picture of Copernicus but his picture you can see a buildings in 90 degree neer thet crater (in it),also pyramids,tracks and some things that i see i just can t make of it.
i only say that that man have something vallid then the outhers researchers...
pss.i have also have the richardc.hogland (mars moon connection) but it is poor represents. the real stuuf that you posted is much better than r.c.h. and the outhers .

thak you for your reply

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Sheez John, I sometimes wonder how you can take so many energy suckers in your face. It really is juvenile. If they do not like what you have to say, then why on earth do they insist on following you?
I love to hear what you have to say, but sometimes avoid your site here because of all of the crapola individuals are always slinging in your general direction.
So what if 'everyone' makes error. Only when "you" do from intelligent speculation you get the hammer! I hope you do not get so tired of it that these wonderful talks with you that so many of us love, come to an end.
I am not kissing arse here John I just want you to know how much you are appreciated. Antar

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i don t agree with you about moon atmosohere but i agree abour r.c.lazar..
peace!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why should Bob Lazar even bother to tell his story again when the rest of america didn't believe it the first time around, even I would remain silient and not talk about the subject of ufos again. He already explained what he had seen and done at S-4, why even bother to join ATS where there is still gonna be skeptics who challenge what schools he went to or even working at S-4. Bob has had a better life running UnitedNuclear than he has had lecturing to people that believe less than 50% of what he has told. We should just be greatfull that we got "Old Wise Man",John Lear, who knows Bob and can tell us the whole event and add his info from other insiders he's encountered.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I would like to see Bob Lazar in that History Channel UFO Marathon again.

One of those show captured a nice tell tail sign of the aether propulsion
system.

Weather anyone or Bob Lazar know it or not, the saucer craft, triangle
craft, Haunebu II or Super Zeppelin (rods and a big one to bug believers,
however its more like a submarine) are all have plasma or aether
propulsion for forces against gravity and propulsion, the motor is pulsed
for the desired velocity.

So far they have good reliability on the constant aether flow to oppose
gravity or create the anti gravity force.

Has Bob ever analyzed the forces or he was never privy or never bothered
to work them out on his own and present them.
He is just not in the aether crowd.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join