It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Be The Judge: Iran Fascist Superpower

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

"…but no matter how you slice it (German Nazism, Italian Fascism & "Divine" Imperial Japan), it was just plain old militaristic imperialism."
–The U.S. Military in "Why We Fight - Part 1: Prelude To War"
video.google.com...

766 US Military bases in foreign lands

US Forces in 159 of 193 Nations Worldwide

Operation AJAX - 1953
Nevermind that the 1979 Iranian Revolution and hostage crisis was about the Iranian people retaking their government from the US/UK led coup that deposed their democratically elected leader. Nevermind that it's admitted that it was about controlling the oil then. Iran is a threat now. And they took hostages (CIA operatives who infested the US Embassy). Therefore, "we" have every right to extend "our" freedom by retaking theirs away from them.

Because of their defiance, and that hostage crisis, our "leaders" are justified in scaring our population as if Iran has invaded Canada and Mexico to get US all gung-ho about the imperialist venture into war with Iran.

Get those draft cards ready boys and girls, it's nearly time to rid the world of these uncivilized barbarians who dare resist "our" "New World Order" that GHWB was talking about back in '90. We must force them to be free by overthrowing their governments and killiing ther population off by several percent.

The FIRST Truth: American Imperialism
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Freedom" = Imperialism: It's in the Language

Congress, stooges of American Imperialism: "ongoing military operations thruout the world"

[edit on 12-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Heh, let me first state that I do not support Bush before I defend him. I defend him... well because i feel that he needs someone on his defense on such a post.

Your first picture shows Bush motioning the Nazi salute. Yea, if only he was acctually doing that. Twist it more.

It says Bush seeks to enslave the world. Show me evidence thats he wants to enslave the world.

It says Bush "Seeks to exterminate Muslims". Bush seeks to exterminate those, who Bush believes, who pose a threat to the USA and its allies, as he says "Extremists".

It also says that Bush is "Totaly intolerant of those whose lifesyle and veiws differ from theirs". How? Sure he disagree's with many peoples lifestyle and views, but you will never have someone who appeals to 100% of everyone. Thats the wonder of the USA, we vote for who should represent us, i.e. who ever has the most in common with the public. Totaly intolerant is a large statement considering he hasn't tossed any democrats in jail just for being democrats. Has anything happened to Nancy Polosi after she went to Syria?

The USA in general has been an "imperialistic" country after WWII. It's a policy we have ever since, and have practiced it ever since, it's not just Bush. The reason behind it? It's to help ourselfs and our allies, and anyone who disagrees may feel free to, but it may come at the price econmoic sanctions i.e. Iran or North Korea. It's to keep a world stablilty, once every country is freinds, but not a NWO, just countries all being freinds. (I don't think it will ever work.)

Your twisting facts, your effectivly as bad as any goverment and their spewing of propaganda.

-Reform America

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Actually it doesn't pin anything on Bush alone. He's just riding the wave. It's says "American Empire" or "American Imperialism". These concepts go back before Bush was even born. The Iran conflict goes back to when Bush only 7, and the US was absolutely the aggressor in that case.

You're twisting my words, and then telling me that I'm twisting my facts. I made an assertion with the image, tha treally goes without saying, and then provided some facts. Get your response straight.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Actually it doesn't pin anything on Bush alone.

You mention GWB and his father, and no one else. So sorry if I misinterpreted that...

He's just riding the wave. It's says "American Empire" or "American Imperialism".

It also says Iranian Jihad, and Nazi Germany... whats your point?

These concepts go back before Bush was even born. The Iran conflict goes back to when Bush only 7, and the US was absolutely the aggressor in that case.

Thats exaclty what I was saying, and yes I agree the US was the agressor.

You're twisting my words, and then telling me that I'm twisting my facts. I made an assertion with the image, tha treally goes without saying, and then provided some facts. Get your response straight.

My response was completely straight forward, you are the one who has put up that first picture who compairs America with Nazi Germany and Jihadists.

Like I said, I don't support Bush, infact I agree with you, I even feel we need to go back to the Pre-WWII policies, or atleast "speak softly, and carry a big stick". But you have to look at it in perspective.

-Reform America

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It also says Iranian Jihad, and Nazi Germany... whats your point?

I had first found the Jihad+Nazi's image at a "Conservative" (pro-imperialism) "news" (propaganda) outlet awhile back. So I decided to adjust the third variable into there with their same contexts.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yeah America wishes to exterminate all muslims which is why we allow millions of them to live in America and practice their religion.

We are also intolerant which is why we are the most diverse nation in history...

Damn where are we screwing up...?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ignorant, your seeds of thruth are falling on barren ground, your right on the money with your thoughts but trying to communicate them to your fellow citizens seems a futile process. But one must keep knocking on the door to the mind hoping one day it will open.

Reform, how can you state that you agree with Ignorant but display I'm a friend of Israel, The problems of the ME stem from the fact that Israel and the Zionists have got their hooks well into America and is using it and its people to fight its wars for it.

A Madman, how long will it be before you turn on those Muslims and as far as being a tolerant nation the truth is quite the opposite is it not, the nation starts off by almost wiping out the native Americans, your history of Black Americans is a model of human intergration, Oh and you left them to die and starve in New Orleans, every Muslim is a Terrorist and now Mexico and its people are a threat to your security/stability.

Your Goverment approves the use of torture, you imprison people with no right to due process, you have Patriot 1/2, wire tapps, use of stun gunns on unarmed students, you shoot gas and burn your own men, women and children, well the list is endless is it not, what a fine model of tolerance you and your country are.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Madman
Yeah America wishes to exterminate all muslims which is why we allow millions of them to live in America and practice their religion.

Does the phrase "nuke 'em, turn the middle east into a giant parking lot" ring any bells?

This is how tolerant "we" are:
America's death toll on the world: 27,000,000+:

Our establishment, who drives US into their conflicts, is the most ethnocentric group with influence around.
en.wikipedia.org...

We are also intolerant which is why we are the most diverse nation in history...

As long as everythign seems fine at home, and we don't realize the true scope of American Imperialism, you might still believe in all that. In truth, things aren't going as good here at home as YOU might FEEL based on your experience. Check out some Katrina videos for an glimpse of what I'm talking about.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Ignorant, your seeds of thruth are falling on barren ground, your right on the money with your thoughts but trying to communicate them to your fellow citizens seems a futile process. But one must keep knocking on the door to the mind hoping one day it will open.

Reform, how can you state that you agree with Ignorant but display I'm a friend of Israel, The problems of the ME stem from the fact that Israel and the Zionists have got their hooks well into America and is using it and its people to fight its wars for it.

A Madman, how long will it be before you turn on those Muslims and as far as being a tolerant nation the truth is quite the opposite is it not, the nation starts off by almost wiping out the native Americans, your history of Black Americans is a model of human intergration, Oh and you left them to die and starve in New Orleans, every Muslim is a Terrorist and now Mexico and its people are a threat to your security/stability.

Your Goverment approves the use of torture, you imprison people with no right to due process, you have Patriot 1/2, wire tapps, use of stun gunns on unarmed students, you shoot gas and burn your own men, women and children, well the list is endless is it not, what a fine model of tolerance you and your country are.

Actually like very other country we have our good and our bad.

Left who to starve and die in New Orleans? Can you quote a number of dead? Who said mexico is a threat? Torture according to whom? Where do you live? Um people have more rights here then almost anywhere else.

Where do you live?
And where do you get this stuff? I'm sure you know what goes on in my country better then I do. I only actually live here, do you?

You'll notice millions of people flock here to the USA every year because this is the LAND OF OPPORTUNITY, unlike say france where MUSLIMS can't get jobs and rioted about it.

You'll notice that unlike say Venezuela people aren't leaving the USA out of fear or for economic reasons.

But yeah you keep running your mouth like you know something.

Must stink to always be jealous of America.

I hope Jeb Bush wins office just to piss people like you off.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by American Madman]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Does the phrase "nuke 'em, turn the middle east into a giant parking lot" ring any bells?

This is how tolerant "we" are:
America's death toll on the world: 27,000,000+:

Our establishment, who drives US into their conflicts, is the most ethnocentric group with influence around.
en.wikipedia.org...

As long as everythign seems fine at home, and we don't realize the true scope of American Imperialism, you might still believe in all that. In truth, things aren't going as good here at home as YOU might FEEL based on your experience. Check out some Katrina videos for an glimpse of what I'm talking about.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

Actually the phrase doesn't ring a bell. There was another madman that got kicked maybe it was him.

Ah the USA world death toll put that number in context don't tell me that everyone else is peaceful and harmonious.

Must really stink to always be jealous of America.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by American Madman]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
A Madman whats fact would you like, I'm more than happy to help you out.

I'm not shooting my mouth off if you are not aware of your countries history then get reading. Yes we do know whats going on inside/outside the US its just a pity most of its people dont

Actually rich Americans are moving out and you economy is going down the pan.

Jealous of what exactly, is that your retort to the truth. I live in one of the best countries on the planet.

The US was a good place one time but not anymore, the corporate greed has taken over and your politicians are bought men.

The only thing thats keeping the US afloat is war, the money lenders and the prospect of NAU.

The US is not as much as on the rim of the black hole as more like hurtling towards the bottom. But dont take it personally all countries go down the pan at some stage its just the way of things.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Must really stink to always be jealous of America.

Why would I be jealous of America? What are you talking about?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Magic,

I agree with Ignorance on the fact that America is Imperalistic and causes far too many problems in the world.

And yes, America is corrupt, which is why my name is Reform America. America needs to be the great country it once was without the greedy buisness's hands all over our polictical system, and constant intervention in others affairs.

What country are you from Magic?

-Reform America

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'm not shooting my mouth off if you are not aware of your countries history then get reading. Yes we do know whats going on inside/outside the US its just a pity most of its people dont

Who exactly are "we" and why do you think you know more about my country than I do? I am from the United States of America and proud of it! Why don't you state what country you are from?

Actually rich Americans are moving out and you economy is going down the pan.

Name three rich Americans who have left - Ok, name two - how about one?

Jealous of what exactly, is that your retort to the truth. I live in one of the best countries on the planet.

And that unnamed country is ?????

The US was a good place one time but not anymore, the corporate greed has taken over and your politicians are bought men.

And your politicians are totally honest and selfless servants of the people?

The only thing thats keeping the US afloat is war, the money lenders and the prospect of NAU.

Our defense budget is something like 3% of GNP - an overwhelming amount.

The US is not as much as on the rim of the black hole as more like hurtling towards the bottom. But dont take it personally all countries go down the pan at some stage its just the way of things.

I don't take it personally - I am not afraid to name my country.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by itguysrule]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Itguy, I'm from the greatest Kingdom on the Planet.

224k Americans now live in the Uk

Over the last 5 years the numbers of Americans leaving the US has risen sharply. 4 million Americans have left the country.

Yes many Politicians are bought off but the US has it down to an art form and its done openly, the said Politicians sticking 2 fingers up to the electorate.

There is a big difference bewtween defence budget spending and the amount of money made by private companies who proffit from war.

37 million Americans living below the poverty line, 44 million without health care insurance.

Many Americans use the phrase of living in the bubble meaning all others are outside of it. The problem with living in a bubble is that you may not be aware of whats going on outside of it, also you may not be aware of whats really going on inside of it.

Perhaps you may want to comment on the NAU and your national debt.

But getting back on topic the US is the only country going around invading other countries, its got a published plan for world domination so therefore should be at the top of the list when it comes to war and terrorism.

Iran at the moment does not have to means to prosecute war outside of its own borders.

You may be a proud American but all of this is not going to make you richer or safer is it. When you start paying 10 dollars a gallon for petrol and the US is squeezed finacialy you may not think its such a good thing then.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing the financial and profiteering factor of all this magicmushroom.

For such a country rule by the elite spreading the imperialism people forget that this all about wealth, money, profits and the control of energy resources in the world.

We tax payers are paying for all this and we are nothing more than poppets, while the ones profiting from our blood and sacrifices gets to play all the games without spilling a single drop of blood.

It has nothing to do with good will, democracy and getting rid of "terrorist" (occurs only the ones that own the last oil reserves in their lands".

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
For such a country rule by the elite spreading the imperialism people forget that this all about wealth, money, profits and the control of energy resources in the world.

You forgot to Sigma those dynamics. The sum of those sums is Power, which is the big fish.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
...and 824,239 folks from the UK now call the USA home. Seems like United Kingdomers prefer the US more than Americans prefer the UK.

Also, perhaps you would like to comment on your own national debt first. The UK isn't in good financial standing itself you know.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Um, so what were we talking about before the whole "my empire is better than yours" broke out??

O yeah, American Empire.

Brit's are plently qualified to speak up on this issue as our empire is from the cloth of the British Empire, and they've all had relatively the same indoctrination as US.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Misunderstood. I think that would be a better term. It is not cool to call other countries facist these days. Maybe frightened neighbour? "If you come over here I'll sick me dog on yA!" Come on guys. Leave the little guys alone. As for Iran trying to become a super power in the ME, erm Israel has all the schhizznit.

PS I'm sorry bliss is so hard to find.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join