It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sons of Tubal and Meshech Explored..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Is sicily in Central Italy??
I am talking about central italy deep inland away from the shore and Rome and the ports!!.
you can find more info by using Google.com key word J1 Italy, or go to family tree DNA website forum.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Central Italy's pre-Roman residents were known as the Etruscans.

The Etruscans used the exact same land in central and northern Italy as early Rome did. They had city-states of sorts, like the Greeks but not directly influenced by them. Some think they may have had some Phoenician/North African origin mixed with the indigenous inhabitants predominantly, which in the North Italy were Gaulic "Whites", and in Central may have had more mixing with Phoenicians and also the Greeks from the other side of the Adriatic, creating a melting pot of multple ethnicities. The first Romans came from this.

Later on, just about anyone could be "roman". If you lived in a roman province and paid taxes = youre roman.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yes you are right the Etruskan I remember now it is Tuskany that have high J1 haplogroup ( the deep ancestry of the arabs and semites) Tuskany in central italy right?
There you have it. so where did j1 come from to inside Italy?
like I said the Romans said they were from Troy. There is no reason we should not believe them.
Troy is similar to phoenician ports on the eastern shore of the mideterranean, so they are phoenicians or cousins. phoenicians are Canaanites Semites like Arabs. This also explains the hot blooded sicilian mafia and italians

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Let's go back to Meshek and Tubal.
Meshek is Moscow river the name of that river from very ancient times. It was named Mosk river for a simple reason (Amber) Amber was collected from the Baltic sea and the only route to exporting it to the mighty nations of the south (Egypt, Persia, Iraq) was throughtthe net work of rivers especially Mosk river wich ended in Riga river and volga river all the way to Iran.
The second name place is Tobol river it is a very famous river in Middle Asia and a big branch of the Ob river. The ob river divided the land mass into two going south north. so Gog and magog could not venture east of it.
So all the land mass between the two rivers ( Mosckow and Tobol) is the Scythian land ( Kurgan culture) same as Gog and Magog same as Goths.
The Goths historian Jordanes himself a goth identified the Goth with the Magog mentioned by Josephus and both Josephys 70AD and Jordanes 550 AD said the Goths/Gog were called Scythians!!!

Scythians (Saxons) also known as Goths (gog) invaded Europe (Volkerwanderug) meaning free wandering) in Europe for two hundred years where they killed all the ancient Europeans ( The Celts) who were black hair and black eyes ( like the Romans and spoke the Latino languages Family!!!)
Now the Europeans are majorly light hair and light eyes not like the Celts)
the Scythians were so too.

No other nation had light eyes and light hair other than the Europeans ( namely the Goths)
The Khazar ( Ashkenazi jews) have high level of blue eyes too indication of their origin from the Goths (Gog)

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

The Sons of Tubal and Meshech Explored..

There is a famous biblical prophecy concerning Armageddon and the "sons of Tubal and Meshech, from the land of Magog". There is alot of speculation over "Gog and Magog", the territory supposedly designated as Magog, and what it all means.

Clearly the passages state that these men will be against God and against the children of God / followers of the Lamb. I was looking for it just now but it alluded me, but readers of Revelation know the part I speak of.

Rev.20:8. And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Ez.38:2 'Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him.
3.And say, 'Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am agaisnt thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal
:

These are two different references at two different times. When Ezekiel tells us about Gog and Magog he is speaking of an event that will occur before the millennium, actually just before the beginning - the final war.

Chief is #7218 Ro'sh or the same as #7220 the name of an Isr. and of a for. nation.

So...the foreign nation, Rosh, changed to Roush and means Russia. It's prince of Russia would be the government, Moscow, which is where Mescheh of old, is today. Tubal was a little south of there, probably where the children of Esau settled.

Magog, as found in Ezekiel is :
#4031 Magowg, a son of Japeth, also a barbarous northern region.

The barbarous northern region of Russia will be the one God is against and the one He will smite. They seem to be warming up for that battle now after a short period of rest.

The next reference to Gog and Magog, as found in Revelation 20:8, happens at the end of the millennium. This isn't the same Gog and Magog in Ezekiel as they were destroyed. Here it is speaking about those from everywhere, east and west, that will decide to follow Satan after he is released for a short time. They will be thrown in the lake of fire and we go into the eternity.

Another consideration too is that Cain had a descendant named Tubal-cain.

.........Whirlwind

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As someone who follows the an Abrahamic religion and has studied Islamic and Christian texts( unlike many claiming to be experts on religion and using Wikipedia(aka gov't propoganda) as a source)

Let me simplify something very complex for you

JAPHETH: descendants Europeans, and certain "Arab"races

SOME(I can't list all of them) direct descendants

Greeks

Persians( Iranians)

Western and Eastern Europeans

SHEM: Mostly Arab tribes, and the Jews. Adam and Eve's racial identity

Some direct descendants

Assyrians( Iraqis)

Jews

Arabian tribes

HAM: Blacks and Orientals

Direct descendants

Egyptians

Chinese

This is according to religious text of Judaism, Islam and Christianity you can disagree with it if you want but according to religion this is where different ethnicities came from.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by cosmicpancakes]

[edit on 26-7-2010 by cosmicpancakes]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i was going to point the OP in that direction too,
www.khazaria.com...
Anyone know if there's a relationship between the Khazars and the Qajars, the dynasty that ruled Persia/Iran from the 1700s to the 1920s?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join