It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wasn't America about Freedom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
They freakn lie to our faces man. They say America is about freedom, come here and be free, live the american dream, freedom to practice your religion blah blah blah.

This country is the biggest religious persecutor that i've seen in my whole life. You get persecuted for being a muslim by every redneck and racist in America.

You can't even do drugs freely, you can't take a # without the cop's giving you a ticket.

A country ruled by fear of going to jail. The only drug that is illegal is alcohol and that's just so they can stick you in jail after you drive home from a bar. What a crock of # this country is.

But what pisses me off the most, is on top of all this crap, we gotta go to work where we are just a number and we can get fired with the blink of an eye. Look at my name I'm getting my ass fired on the first cut for being muslim. I'm just gona start saving money and get the # out of America before I end up spending my whole life in hell.

And this whole War on Terror, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. It's like provoking the Japanese and when they retaliate you drop an A bomb and kill their whole country. Talk about Terrorism. War of Terror is more like it. And I'm sure the person that named it the "War on Terror" is some jewish *snip* because a real american would call it the "War on Terrorism" Terror my ass you *snip*

[edit on 12-5-2007 by rrahim1]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Nice Rant....

yes America is / was about freedom, however freedom comes with a price.

There must be laws, without laws we have chaos.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The price of freedom is ridiciuously high for me. I can be free but I also have to live with being labeled unamerican in my own free world. Phuck bush and everyone else who hates arabs. White people think they're better than everyone. You're a #ting human being just like everyone else.

The probably is the ego of these races. These Jews think they own the world. Wait till they stand infront of God and get sentenced to hell. I will be laughing my ass off. And that will be the price of their freedom. Just like your smart ass comment of freedom coming at a price. When the hell did America become the white man's country? Just for thinking that I hope every black man and latino bang's every white chick there is just so that we can eliminate the white folk. They are the devil.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Screw AIPAC and McCain" follow them to the gates of hell" Redneck. Obama is Howard Friedman's women dog. The only un corrupt candidate is Ron Paul. And I'm not even 100% sure that this guy is even trustable.

But what it comes down to is American's want to hate Muslims. They always have. Now they have a reason to do so. That's the brilliance of the Jew's. They are smart people they know how to push buttons. We've been stereotyped in Hollywood for years.

They say they're spreading freedom. They're really conquering all Arab nation's so that no arab will ever live peacefully in freedom. Everywhere you go on earth you're gonna get #ted on by everyone.

That's why Cho really shot up the school. The kid was Korean and everyone treated him like he was unAmerican, a terrorists, someone we should be against. He did it for his "brothers", his brothers are everyone that were labeled as the Axis of Evil. Every muslim and asian that was alienated by the rest of the American's because of who they were.

You can call the kid a nut, a psychopath, a loner, a depressed gun nut. The truth is he was giving America a taste of the hate crimes that were commited against him. He didn't want to live anymore, that's how #ty American's make life for people who are labled a terrorist. We've got arab kid's getting tazered in the library for being muslim looking. We've got people screwing them over and ganging up on them. Comeon, you guy's #ing deserved it.

You treat people like #. Of course they're gona kill you.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
OH YEA
Cho's Manifesto
You can be pretty sure it was evidence that Korea's are not on the Axis of Evil and that Jew's and the media are covering up 911. That's why they didn't show it. That's why its not being released. If it was about not creating more copycats they would have never realeased teh first 4 pages. However they are just showing us teh first 4 pages that were unrelated to the implication against the zionists.

That's why he sent it to the media. He probably thought he could trick them into reveling the truth. He must of been a retard. though to send it to NBC in new york.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well, firstly, if your being harassed for being a Muslim, I suggest you stay out of the south.

Go more up north or to the west coast, you'll be treated better. Hell come to my area they're more open minded here.

Honestly, what state are you in?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Well, firstly, if your being harassed for being a Muslim, I suggest you stay out of the south.

rrahim1

This country is the biggest religious persecutor that i've seen in my whole life. You get persecuted for being a muslim by every redneck and racist in America.

Kacen is there something you would like to say? That was uncalled for. :shk:

RRahim I'm sorry for that not all of us down here are redneck and racist idiots.

We are all human beings just we let our silly customs and religions get in the way.

But it is against the law to do drugs.

Right now America seems to be taken over by money hungry government officals and to me it seems all our freedoms are being threated. We're about to be taken over by the NAU so our freedoms are vanishing.

:bnghd:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Oh wow what the heck, I was really just in a state of limbo when I typed that up. So sorry.

Sometimes to alleviate criticism of someone you criticize the criticizers in a general way to err un-criticize everyone oh god I screwed up I'm sorry now I'm embarrassed. ._.;

I'm sorry I've been in a rather upset un-caring state since last night a friend said something nasty about me well too much to explain err rather I'd not explain actually its personal.

Oh god I'm a wreck.

[edit on 5/12/2007 by Kacen]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
u guy's can forget about this rant. I didn't know that the whole country was going to get it soon. Wow soon it wont matter what religion it will only matter if ur with them or against them

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
lol im so funy sometimes *chugs a guiness*

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Oh wow what the heck, I was really just in a state of limbo when I typed that up. So sorry.

Sometimes to alleviate criticism of someone you criticize the criticizers in a general way to err un-criticize everyone oh god I screwed up I'm sorry now I'm embarrassed. ._.;

I'm sorry I've been in a rather upset un-caring state since last night a friend said something nasty about me well too much to explain err rather I'd not explain actually its personal.

Oh god I'm a wreck.

[edit on 5/12/2007 by Kacen]

Oh all is not lost and don't be embarresed that was not my intention. Just what ever that friend said to you just forget about it. Water off's a ducks back. And if your still upset about it eat you a nice big bowl of ice cream.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
lol i always get ban for sharing p0rn sorry nightrider! :w:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1

Wait a minute...

I thought Muslims couldn't drink alcohol. O_o

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Simple answer.....vote for Ron Paul

His web site here

This guy is the only hope of "stickin it to em"

He's da man!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't see what's wrong with our Country. Unless you are a criminal and unless you want to end your life sooner than you mean to and sooner than they think that they want you to live, you should be fine. Plus-- you should really examine your life... if you think America is not about freedom... as you are a Muslim... the Patriot Act protects your religion. If you are not a Muslim, then you're probably just some troll trying to get attention.

And, Alchahol isn't illegal... why did you say it was a drug? It is not illegal ya know...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1

Wait a minute...

I thought Muslims couldn't drink alcohol. O_o

Their not supposed to, alcohol is forbidden in isalm. But sometimes that won't stop them. Some do anyway. I have proof of that when I went to Cairo last year. But I better not say anything more.

new topics

top topics

join