It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My moon experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've looked maybe a dozen times. (including a couple weeks ago) I believe that it is more likely to happen closer to shuttle launches if its US Govt. If there's a base controlled by black ops they would have to find a way to transport supplies. Its entirely possible that they travel there and back by other means than the shuttle. I have a digital camera that I believe I can use.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
I believe that it is more likely to happen closer to shuttle launches if its US Govt.

I think your right about that. Also other countries could already secretly be on the moon and not be advertising this information. But there is also the possiblity it could be alien in nature.

Originally posted by aceace
I have a digital camera that I believe I can use.

That's great. I have one also that is made for taking pictures of the moon. I will keep my eye in the sky for ya. Hopefully we can get images of this happening.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Interesting story, who knows whats flying out there.

Makes me think of what clifford stone said about a supposed asteroid.

QUOTE: from Project Camelot interview - www.projectcamelot.net...

C: Well, I’ll tell you this, I think that by 2016 that something better have happened. Because at 2016 I think that we’re going to have to announce to the world that there’s a probe that comes very close to the Earth every 15 or 20 years. And we’ve been calling it an asteroid. It’s not an asteroid. But it actually in reality is an artificial probe. In other words, somebody else put it here. They have found us long time ago. The technology will probably be pretty much on a par to, say, Voyager. It’ll be old antiquated technology by all their standards.

K: So what are you saying? Is this probe… do you know what race?

C: I’m saying we have already found it. Our paradigm says that it can’t be an artificial craft of any sort, therefore we refuse to accept that and we call it an asteroid. I’m talking about BG1991. Roughly 30 meters in diameter, highly polished surface. Asteroids don’t have a highly polished surface. It took corrective course changes to avoid collision with another asteroid. That don’t happen. This one it did.

Edit: After reading a forum, I found that he was most likely talking about VG1991, and not bg1991.

Some links people from that forum found.

www.satobs.org...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

cfa-www.harvard.edu...

I wonder if anyone has any more data on this object?

[edit on 20-5-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Oct, 22 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Bumping this thread and every other thread, in every forum, starting now this bump. We gotta make ATS great again. So the now thing, will be to ignore the New posts and just go to Recent?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join