It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Deserved 9/11...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Did you hear in the video how they pay people to start riots?

Does that ring any bells about what's going on in the world?

See this thread about reports from UK youth that they were offered money to start riots.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

See there is the flaw in thinking... these video's are made from an outside source.. i hear what you're saying,
but that movie was hold back by the government.. now you see now why it's more relevant.
These movies are not by any means influenced by the government,the dicission to hold this movie however could have been a dicission made by the government.
maybe it's Holywood who wanted to symphatize, but i can remember there was a statement on the news that the government "advicedto not release the movie"yet because it was still an open wound.

If there is a link that would be one, and not these vids..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
septterror.tripod.com...

read that and see why this has evidence written all over it

That line "" Miss direction, the eyes see and the ears hear " is too much of a coincidence that it's being delayed, when was the 9/11 comission ?.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwiz001

See there is the flaw in thinking... these video's are made from an outside source.. i hear what you're saying,
but that movie was hold back by the government.. now you see now why it's more relevant.
These movies are not by any means influenced by the government,the dicission to hold this movie however could have been a dicission made by the government.
maybe it's Holywood who wanted to symphatize, but i can remember there was a statement on the news that the government "advicedto not release the movie"yet because it was still an open wound.

If there is a link that would be one, and not these vids..

I don't understand what you're saying - these videos are made from an outside source? John Perkins is American.

The movie was held back by the government, ok. John Perkins has been held back by the government. His book was on the best seller list for a year and WP never did a review on it. He has been flamed by Corporatocracy.

I still can't believe that you consider a movie to be more authorative than an expert witness with years of experience. Still find that completely unbelievable.

Flawed thinking? Is fiction is more credible than reality?
edit on 11-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Now you also need to meet ALEC. Do you know ALEC? You should.

ALEC = American Legislative Exchange Council

www.alecexposed.org...

Through the corporate-funded American Legislative Exchange
: Council, global corporations and state politicians vote
: behind closed doors to try to rewrite state laws that
: govern your rights. These so-called "model bills"
: reach into almost every area of American life and often
: directly benefit huge corporations. Through ALEC,
: corporations have "a VOICE and a VOTE" on
: specific changes to the law that are then proposed in your
: state. DO YOU?

Have the public been made aware of this? THIS is how decisions are made. It's called corporatocracy..

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Gamersgettingplayed on Youtube
If anyone really thinks our government is this smart, then i pray they really are,and god i hope your right

it's not about the Movie line that is relevant, by outside source i mean this has no government influence,as in making the movie or the government releasing these video's or had any word on it, or were really paying attention too it.

What i'm saying is that the government adviced (an action that came from the government to delay something that has terrorism in it as in THEY ACT. in stead of someone else Saying)

That would be more evidence than a person making a video, regardless if that person really worked for the government,or was a hitman.. one person making video's or a government being involved holding movies back with suspicious lines in it ?.

BuT,this is speculation none the less,i said IF there would be a LINK.. that would be it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The Zeitgeist Movement has great points, but as a Gypsy i feel threatned by the idea i have to live like they want me too.
My people have heared that before.. and i'm not saying they have bad motives,but sometimes i feel that Peter joseph has some ego issues," i will debate anyone in a fetal position on these issues "
He has learned the rules as they excist, i go beyond them.. he will find out i'm not easy to silence.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

septterror.tripod.com...

read that and see why this has evidence written all over it

That line "" Miss direction, the eyes see and the ears hear " is too much of a coincidence that it's being delayed, when was the 9/11 comission ?.

I think you've lost the plot, lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The Zeitgeist Movement has great points, but as a Gypsy i feel threatned by the idea i have to live like they want me too.
My people have heared that before.. and i'm not saying they have bad motives,but sometimes i feel that Peter joseph has some ego issues," i will debate anyone in a fetal position on these issues "
He has learned the rules as they excist, i go beyond them.. he will find out i'm not easy to silence.

The Zeitgeist movie is a movie...which exposes some real truths, but it is still a movie.

Listen to what John Perkins says - he's a real person with real knowledge and years of real hands on experience. He knows exactly what is going on and is sharing it to make people wake up to the truth.

If you're not comfortable with the short extracts from Zeitgeist, just ignore them. Focus on the facts.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nick7261

Contrary to the what some people seem to believe, American society is one of the most tolerant societies on the planet. 99% of the people here are good-hearted, hard-working, honest people who welcome people from all over the world into their neighborhoods, homes, schools, and businesses.

That's the story, but I've lived here for 5 decades and I find most Americans to be xenophobic and intolerant.

Like everywhere else there are some bad people here, but overall, this is one of the most open-minded and accepting societies in the history of the planet. The people of America have fought to end slavery and oppression of minorities, and continue to fight for human rights not just in our own country, but all over the world.

It sounds like you're reading from a text book. America was borne of slavery and genocide, and we have fought racist wars for 200 years to keep those institutions.

Is there another country on this planet that has GIVEN more money to foreign countries than America? Are there any other countries who have sacrificed more of their own people fighting on foreign soil to help ordinary people live in freedom?

Now I know you're spouting nonsense. Per capita, and per national income we're mostly near dead last.

Source

How much of that foreign aid went to Israel?

“Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing the amounts provided to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct U.S. economic and military assistance since 1976 and the largest total recipient since World War ll. Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003 dollars. Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year. This largesse is especially striking when one realizes that Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to South Korea or Spain.”

Source

So to say that American society deserved 9/11 is more than just pathetically misguided

I think we all have the government we deserve. Since most Americans can't recognize their government as the true enemy to world peace, and since our government was beind 911, then I guess we did deserve it. Its the people of Pipelineistan, Iraq, Libya, Iran, etc. who didn't deserve it.

Just a reminder, people are risking their lives everyday to get INTO America, not out of it.

Suckers who bought the propaganda. Like the OP.

So maybe the ultimate conspiracy of 9/11 was to start a global propaganda campaign against the U.S., and to undermine the U.S.'s position of leadership in geopolitical affairs. Wouldn't this fit in with the globalists' agenda?

With 700 plus military bases around the world, I think the US's credibility is undermined by our own actions. "Leadership" in war, plunder and Imperialism, sure, but the global "propaganda" campaign you describe is simply the Internet providing a voice to the victims of US agression. The perspective of the victims has historically never been so audible before. It makes us uncomfortable to hear their screams.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
TO THE OP: If you are going to talk against something, at least support it in the title, and not mislead everybody.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join