It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The March to Armageddon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is one the most comprehensive Christian explanations
of what we believe

about the anti Christ
the nwo
new age
prophesy

it is Highly recommended to anyone who WANTS to understand end times events, and when where and how its all going to go down From our
perspective

video.google.com...

its quite long 2 hours but after you see it you will know what true Christians think

[edit on 12-5-2007 by tom_roberts]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
this one concerns the new age movment and how it fits into
the end time

Megiddo II: The New Age (Featuring Dave Hunt of The Berean Call Ministry)
The Lie of the Serpent is the second part of the controversial Meggiddo series, which next focuses on the highly influential New Age movement. But is the New Age really new? Or does it represent the ancient doctrine taught by the serpent to Eve in the Garden of Eden? Excellent documentary
(Part 1 - 1hr 8mins)
video.google.com.au...
(Part 2 - 1hr 9mins)
video.google.com.au...
(Part 3 - 37mins)
video.google.com.au...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
here is a link to Arron Russo Freedom from Fascism

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I watched your link and actually learned a few things.

This is absolutely what is going on in the world.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
the first one about Armageddon is made by Christians

the second freedom from fascism is not

its scary how the agree about the end times in a lot of respects

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
ahem. i'm going to be a rational voice here.... again. there is no end of days, the bible is NOT prophetic (it's allegorical), and all of this is just you twisting an allegory to fit in with modern events because the book was written as if the author was on hallucinogens.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
watch the movie by the secular guy
then come back and troll if you want
until them .........off you go

its by the same guy who made trading places with Eddie Murphy
it won tons of awards at Cannes
starts out on his quest to see if income tax is legal and ends up showing folks about the Nwo, mark of the beast, He is a Jewish guy i think
he even interviews the IRS commissioner a must see for all Americans

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
ahem. i'm going to be a rational voice here.... again. there is no end of days, the bible is NOT prophetic (it's allegorical), and all of this is just you twisting an allegory to fit in with modern events because the book was written as if the author was on hallucinogens.

I appreciate you being rational and I'm sure you mean well. There are times when I seek to know what the blind man sees in his world to see if he accidently stumbles into some truth. So far you haven't but if you walk around enough anythings possible. Try watching the film.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I for one enjoyed this film. One of the speakers I have seen before from one of my favorite documentaries of all time... "The Money Masters"
Thanks for the link.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

I appreciate you being rational and I'm sure you mean well. There are times when I seek to know what the blind man sees in his world to see if he accidently stumbles into some truth. So far you haven't but if you walk around enough anythings possible. Try watching the film.

Time for you to "stumble into some truth". Madnessinmysoul is mostly right.

There is no such thing as "the Anti-Christ"......sorry. Not supported Biblically.

He's not coming. Only 25% of Christians believe in the rapture, last days, Anti-Christ, etc. It's mostly American Evangelists who've twisted scripture, including the whole book of Revelation.

(from www.bible.ca)

Did you know.....

1. the word "antichrist" is only found in 4 Bible passages?
2. the word "antichrist" is not found even once in the book of Revelation?
3. All were penned by Apostle John?
4. All passages are within the books of First John and Second John?
5. The Greek word from which our English word "antichrist" is translated is very easy to understand?
6. It is a simple compound word and means "anti" + "Christ" = "antichrist"?

"Anti-Christ" is anyone who opposes Christ.

1 Jn 2:18-19-"Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us."

Question: When John wrote this book in about 85 AD, had the antichrist come yet?

Look closer please! 1 Jn 2:18-19

• "even now many antichrists have arisen"
• "They went out from us"
• "Children, it is the last hour"

Question: Is one antichrist going to arise or many?

Answer: Even now many antichrists have arisen.

1 Jn 2:18-19 - "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also." 1 Jn 2:18-19

Question: Who does the Bible identify as the antichrist?

Answer: the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ?

James 2:19 says - "You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder"

• The Devil already knows that Jesus is the Christ
• The Devil believes in Christ more than many Christians
• The Devil shudders because he knows his destruction is near.

Who is the antichrist according to 1 John 2:22-23?

1 John 4:2-3 - "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son."
"By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world."

Question: Who does the Bible identify as the antichrist?

Answer: The liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ.

Did you know that the term "the Beast" comes from the Book of Revelation, and the number 666 is that of Nero Caesar, not a future Anti-Christ. In fact, as far as theologians and bible scholars can surmise, the Book of Revelation is about the destruction of Jerusalem in 35AD and the end of ancient jewish times, as well as, the day of Pentecost in 70AD. This was a foretelling by John.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by iandavis]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivymike
I for one enjoyed this film. One of the speakers I have seen before from one of my favorite documentaries of all time... "The Money Masters"
Thanks for the link.

could someone post the link again or tell me the name of the video...seems like the first few posts were deleted or something.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
could someone post the link again or tell me the name of the video...seems like the first few posts were deleted or something.

They are on global ignore.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The Beast also in Daniel 7 or 8 where there will be four beasts at the end of timees.
The beast was explained by the angel to daniel as a kingdom.
first beast like a lion ( France--Kings Lois and Naploion mean lion) second beast is like a bear ( Russia) third beast like a tiger ( England -embelm if the queen.
The last and most horrible beast exceedingly strong as the angel told daniel must be the US.
The 11th horn ( king president of the 4th beast is the antichrist) who speaks blasphemous words and lies a lot.
go figure

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Oh ye of little faith....and also ye of limited experience....ye that think you know it all because it isn't your bag.

Wait and see. And I'm talking days and weeks, not decades and centuries.

Marq I exclude because she is never arrogant and is not scornful of other's beliefs.

And Sun Matrix is not arrogant....just totally convicted in his trust in GOD which I didn't always see...but I did see the love I know comes from ONE place only...

And I'll let Sun have the 'I told ya so's.'

My friend Sun....miracles DO happen. haha

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
the link work fine for me

here it ie again-----here is a link to Arron Russo Freedom from Fascism

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-5-2007 by tom_roberts]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Marq I exclude because she is never arrogant and is not scornful of other's beliefs.

Thanks Queenannie, you know that I will only step into the religious threads only in ATS and its not to change anybody views but to bring another side of it.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom_roberts
this one concerns the new age movment and how it fits into
the end time

Amazing clips. Well worth one's time to watch.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I do not support people being put on global ignore.

Seen these videos at work, & own a copy of freedom to fascism. You woudn't believe how many people i know in Canada that also figured out how to get out from under CCRA's (Revenue Canada) thumb of paper tyranny & oppression.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
there's this march through armageddon, and we'll have to take a look upon this world, and say ,.. and think about what we want here to happen, in an aware point of view cause we really made a mess upon here. change is a constant offcourse, but well do we change it into the better, we try at least to, WE, the ones who try to, at least.. :p

yes, well we change into the better, but change can occure fast, and destructive.. it's a natural cause. this change..

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i suggest everyone watch david bays videos....

Riddles in Stone especially.

Riddles in Stone
Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.", will continue to explore the fascinating history ... all » behind the origins and focus of the world's most powerful nation: America. Why was this nation founded? How was the precise location of Washington, D.C., determined? What is the meaning of the seemingly countless occult images in our nation's capitol?

Volume II zeroes in on the Masonic & Rosicrucian influence so prevalent amongst our Founding Fathers as they planned, and began to implement, the layout of America's Capitol. For years, extreme controversy has abounded as to the exact meaning of the occult symbols found within the street layout, the buildings, and the monuments of Washington, D.C.

Is there really an inverted Pentagram formed by the street layout just north of the White House? We have discovered the esoteric reason why this Pentagram is missing one segment.

Was this city laid out to reflect the vision of a Masonic Christ foreseen by Sir Francis Bacon? Is it true that America's capitol was laid out "according to the stars", i.e., in the astrological shapes of certain planets and stars so revered by occultists?

Why did our Masonic Founding Fathers perform "Corn, Wine, and Oil" ceremonies at cornerstone layings and at the dedication of the finished structure?

Does this occult "wisdom" represent the interests of America, or a hidden agenda?

As with Volume I, this "Secret Mysteries" series will continue to explore current -- and possibly future -- events by examining America's past. What can these realities mean for the unfolding destiny of America and the world? Now you will know that, when President Bush said he was fulfilling the "Ancient Hope" of the "New Order of the Ages" (as we show in Volume I), he was merely acting out the plan reflected in the street layout and in the architecture of Washington, D.C.

3 hour video

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join