It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're On Death Row..any last requests?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Ok, so you're time is up. You've been a very naughty boy (or girl), and all your appeals have been rejected.

If you could have one last special meal, and one other treat, what would be on the menu and what would be your special treat? (Not including sex, let's assume it is an automatic option)!

For me...........

A whole gammon joint roasted in honey and mustard, with french fries, onion rings, grilled tomatoes, garlic mushrooms, baked beans and a fresh side salad.
For pudding..the biggest, richest chocolate cake that can be made, laced with brandy and covered in thick cream and nuts.
All washed down with a gallon of Belgian beer.

Burp!

For my special treat, I would want a big, fat, foot-long reefer of "big-bud".

Yeah......now I'm ready.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I wouldn't have a last meal... But I would request that I smoke a whole pack of cigarettes before I go.. I would rehears what I would say, and then go with my head held high.. If I were innocent, If I were guilty...It wouldn't matter...

SR

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'd want a nice roast dinner with all the trimmings and a brew for mine and seeing sex aint on the menu (DAMNNNN!!) i'd want a few more beers and a cigar if the budget could stretch that far so when i'm on the chair or getting the needle i can sit back chilled thinking damnnnnnn what a good life.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'd kill myself so the government doesn't have a chance to take my life
why not? Gonna die anyway, why let somebody kill you, have your death predicted, on a certain time? Take it into my own hands

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I would like a big turkey dinner (christmas style) complete with pumpkin pie.And as a final request would ask for a visitor.Joe Elliot from Def Leppard.Must see him before I die.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
2 turkeys
2 small chikens
1 roasted Lamb
5 Kebabs
10 chiken burgers
25 chicken nuggets

well if im going to die i might aswell die on a full stomoch

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm......... This is gonna make do some thinkin'...........
Hmmmmmm............... First I'd ask Rasobasi420 to come by and visit and hook me up, and we'd poke some smot. Then I'd get the biggest bag of peanut M&M's I could find. And just sit there eatin' those M&M's.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If I had 1 last request, and they had to fulfill my request, I'd ask to eat the executioner, well, only his brains of course...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i would request to be put off death row, that would let me livea while wouldnt it?

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Actually, I like Russians post.. I think I would have killed myself long before they even asked me what I wanted.. Why wait for someone to kill you? You know your last words, tell them to yourself, and let it be the end, the demise in your own hands...

SR

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
True i look at it like well your going to die anyway it doesn't really matter who kills you or if you kill yourself cause your achieving the same thing anyway and we all gotta die sometime or another lol It's probably just me or something but i'd be at peace with the fact i had to go and wouldn't be bothered about who did it or if i had to i suppose i would do it myself saves them the effort of fitting me into a nappy and shaving my head for the chair or something lmao.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ha Ha nice one folks.

I like the "kill myself" and the "eat the executioner" ideas best.

Christmas dinner sounds good too (2xchristmas dinner for me)

Nnnnnnnnnnnice!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
For dinner, a bacon moza burger from my favorite burger joint "the garage", and for my treat? a cell phone so I could call up a friend so they could make some calls and more calls are made and eventualy as they are about to pull the switch, POWER OUTAGE!!!!! and then I would scream "IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER"

almost makes me want corporal punishment in Canada lol.

new topics

top topics

join