It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo's actuley goverment spy planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
In the last months of world war two, U.S and British bomber pilots noticed balls of fire flying along side there aircraft reacihng up to 300 mph. In a CIA report about an interview of a german scientist the german scientist attmited viewing a fllying saucer test flight.The flying saucer was reported to lift of the ground and reach sppeds of 1300 mph.After the war the german scientist were split between the allies and founded both the U.S and Russian space programs. It seems likely the scientists took the information about these sacers from germany and rebuilt the flying saucers in the U.S and Russia.Our goverment has been covering this up for years because the ships are probabily still in use. It seems likely that the increase in flying saucers reports was caused by the goverment flying these saucers. Does anyone know anything else about this?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah, just check out any "Anti-Gravity" web site, or do a search for Anti-Gravity here on ATS.
A book I would suggest you read so that you aren't swayed in your opinion making by folks who's brains are filled with poopie is "The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook... a respected journalist currently employed by Janes Defense Weekly.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
and it took u how long to figure this out?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Welcome to reality! I would think spy planes and top secret test planes probably account for about 80% to 95% of all UFO's. Most UFO's are some kind of classified government aircraft.

Tim

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I believe that government ufo's would be in the minority due to the hugh variety of craft being spotted around the world and in the numerous places times and varying conditions.

NO body in the defense community that truly knows about this stuff is going to talk about it.

That is why listening to people like Bob Lazar is usefull.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Why is it that when ever someone hears the letters UFO in a row that they think that it means aliens????
it really doesnt- Unidentified Flying Object.
It can be anything man made that noone has seen before, proving that the government is hiding secrets from us(dont think im stupid, i knew this all along. just proving a point proven many times before)

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You're all wrong! They're piloted by lake monsters and sasquatches! FOOLS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The evidence that these "fireballs" had anything to do with the Luftwaffe is slim to nonexistent. Foo fighter encoutners were observed and reported by both Axis and Allied forces, in all theatres of conflict in WWII, not just over Germany. Volleys fired at these fireballs were also seen to pass THROUGH them.

In my humble estimation, a natural phenomena of some sort or some sort of device far in advance of anything now known (a device built out of plasma?)

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lampyridae
The evidence that these "fireballs" had anything to do with the Luftwaffe is slim to nonexistent. Foo fighter encoutners were observed and reported by both Axis and Allied forces, in all theatres of conflict in WWII, not just over Germany. Volleys fired at these fireballs were also seen to pass THROUGH them.

In my humble estimation, a natural phenomena of some sort or some sort of device far in advance of anything now known (a device built out of plasma?)

yes alot of "skeptics" seam to ferget about foo fighters!!

and since they were reported on both sides, there werent made her on earth.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Vanishing Point

Come on now, you know that Sasquatch has a fear of flying and as for Nessie ....it's so hard to get your flippys around the joy stick. Now leprechauns on the other hand .....little green men ....you connect the dots.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempisfugitive
Vanishing Point

Come on now, you know that Sasquatch has a fear of flying and as for Nessie ....it's so hard to get your flippys around the joy stick. Now leprechauns on the other hand .....little green men ....you connect the dots.

and i thought it was elvis clones in all those spaceships

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Could be ...Elvis Is Everywhere!

new topics

top topics

join