It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think the government wouldn't attack it's own people, think again.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Operation Nortwood's is just the 'tip of the iceberg'. The real question here isn't whether they carried it out, but why were they planning and thinking this out in the first place? They obviously weren't worried about putting it to the civillian gov to take a look at. This tells me that this occurs more often and this is also illustrated by the fact that they knew it could be kept secret. Why else plan it? They must have known it could be kept secret.

Now, as for GwionX and the ridiculous claims of it not being carried out and then somehow trying to show how innocent the gov is. That is like saying that my friend has been planning my murder but it was never carried out! Some friend! Also, John Stockwell the highest ranking CIA official has put the 'Secret Wars of the CIA' as one of the largest wars in history, with 6 million dead.

Operation Ajax, the creating of the secret service terror group in IRAN --SAVAK, which practiced d torture and murder and killed countless thousands of people. All created by the CIA.

Operation PBSUCCESS, Operation AJAX, Operation Gladio, MkUltra.

All tell a picture and they say GwinoX is wrong, and all who follow such nonsense are wrong.

The gov has been doing nefarious things for a long time, Operation Northwoods wasn't a 'blip', but just another thing in the on-going campaign of evil, a campaign that overthrows democratically elected people, that puts together evil groups like Savak.

If Operation Northwood's is what we know. Can you imagine what it is that we don't know?

[edit on 28-5-2007 by talisman]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to enact acts of terrorism and violence on US soil or against US interests, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro. As part of the U.S. government's Operation Mongoose anti-Castro initiative, the plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real state-sponsored acts of terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil. The plan was proposed by senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders, including the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lyman Louis Lemnitzer.

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't fool your self into believing that you are on the side of the government, you are not.

The government does not care about you, it only wants to serve the purpose of the corporate elites.

With out us, they are nothing.

They wouldn't bother trying to alter the consciousness of the populations through multiple rituals like 911, if we didn't have the control to take back our pure and innocent planet and an independent way of life.

They know this and fear this. They want to implement control through false reality. Well, they are failing and getting more and more desperate as there are many people who's waking up from this lie that was pulled upon our consciousness.

Peace and love will prevail.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by selfless]

Tax payers should own the government, Thats me and you and the rest of you hard workers also, Don't forget that, its up to you to make a stink and voice an opinion just do it in the right way and mybe change will happen.

We are the goverments pay cheques. ( capital gain slaves ) because the only one gaining is the government, they have found ways to munipulate our money in so many ways its tiresome to even try and fathom how its done on a gradular scale. In Canada here I support not only the government but I also support dead beats, welfare bums, alcoholics ,drug addicts, people that are to fat or to lazy to work, people that just don't care, and people that have been abusing our welfare system for generations, My paycheck supports them all how fair is that?

The goverment finds all kinds of ways to garnish your lifestyle, and then they find ways to line their pockets, its an attack on my lively hood. Im at that point in my life where I wish I could just buy a log cabin somewhere deep in the north. score a nice blonde and run away for good, once and for all.

<< 1  2   >>

join