It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think the government wouldn't attack it's own people, think again.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
I fail to see one point in there that has anything to do with harming us; Civilians.

The Strategy of Tension was a decade long campagin that primarily targeted civilians.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I will link ADVISOR's thread again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If my thread can serve as a gateway for more people to view his thread because more people view the 911 forum then that's a good thing.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Selfless, I demand you stop using wikipedia as a source! Remember wiklipedia is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get!

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonian Priest
Selfless, I demand you stop using wikipedia as a source! Remember wiklipedia is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get!

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Cydonian Priest]

Haha funny and quite ironic because....

When I wanted to state a source i thought i would use a unbiased source so that people don't think it's untrue and accuse the source of not being real.

Like a conspiracy site for example... you know what i mean?

Because this happens all the time on here you see these debunkers coming from all sides and their only argument is that the source is biased.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I would really like for staff here at ATS to address this issue. Clear up the haze, as it were.

Selfless caught GwionX in an outright LIE. The statement "put out to pasture" was a lie used to try and deflect opinion.

A LIE? What exactly are you reading, guy? Do you think it is a promotion to go from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to a NATO Commander? From the Pentagon to a small town in Belguim surrounded by---you guessed it PASTURES. Yeah, I am sure Lyman Lemnitzer was just giddy with excitement for the opporunity to leave Washington D.C.

It was purposeful mis-info. As such, when that can be proven, I think character is then open to being questioned, as this bears directly on motive for the lie itself. Are we not here to find out the lies and those who are perpetrating them?

FACT: Operation Northwoods was REJECTED
FACT: Lyman Lemnitzer was MOVED away from the Pentagon

What if GwionX is really Donnie Rumhead himself? Do we just sit back and say that he is free to lie on this forum to further some agenda of cover up?

I have already told you people I am the King of Spain. ppfffbt.

We regularly take UFO hoaxers to task. Are other liars exempt?

You had better hope not, or this forum would be shut down faster than a A.D.D. afflicted jackrabbit on Methamphetimine.

I do spend a lot of time, though I have not posted the results, checking on the veracity of certain statements. What is wrong with taking the next logical step, when someone is caught 'red handed' in misleading the readers here, and exposing the fact that they are displaying a pattern of such a profile.

While it may be that these are only fanatics, it would be out of character for this forum to let government shadow posters use this space to spread lies. Is it not reasonable to determine when we are being used?

Being used? Dude...If you don't like contradiction --take up knitting, yarn won't disagree with you. Theorizing is a constant infusion of ideas, some of which you might not agree with... I don't care if you agree with my views, but I assure you, I am not making stuff up like a UFO Hoaxer.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
GwionX, Are these [link below] attacks on citizens of the US?

The government has no regard for citizens rights.

Sacrifice of people during 911 for an excuse to go to war, wouldn't surprise me a bit in light of this..............

www.apfn.org...

Who likes cherry koolaid?

[edit on 12-5-2007 by whaaa]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
intersting thread.

the governtment uses a declassified document as a blueprint for 911 and hopes no oen will notice.

if you disagree youre a disinfo agent becuase we all know the only discussions that go anywhere are the ones where everyone agrees so you can all pat yoruselves on the back going "yay us we rule"

posting something that turns out to be less than 100% accurate is automatically a lie and therefore a violation of the T&C and should result in a ban becuase no one ever just makes a mistake or has the wrong info because they didnt find the same page on teh internet as you.

does that mean if i can show people are wrong about various posts about explosives that they are all liars and should be banned? pfft being mistaken doesnt mean youre lying. it means youre mistaken. all i see is yet another attempt to get rid of someone who is very vocal in his disagreement.

anyway, back on topic.

seriously...they used northwoods as their "blueprint" or even just their inspiration for 911 saying "hey thats a good idea, we could so totally do that and get away with it" and yet left it unclassified because they just arent aware that there are conspiracy buffs who look into every word uttered by those in power and figured no one would notice and draw a connection? talk about a serious opsec violation. cmon, these guys are morons or they are brilliant enough to pull off the job and so far get away with it but you just cant have it both ways.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
gwionX, do you have any response to this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see that you are fairly new here so maybe you missed this one.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

seriously...they used northwoods as their "blueprint" or even just their inspiration for 911 saying "hey thats a good idea, we could so totally do that and get away with it" and yet left it unclassified because they just arent aware that there are conspiracy buffs who look into every word uttered by those in power and figured no one would notice and draw a connection? talk about a serious opsec violation. cmon, these guys are morons or they are brilliant enough to pull off the job and so far get away with it but you just cant have it both ways.

Maybe those in seemingly power actually are morons but they weren't the ones that orchestrated 911. Washington politics is just theater for the masses, to make them think they actually matter and have input into the
way the country is run. Suckers!!! Chumps!!! and Fools!!!

What we have here is a corporate oligarchy; and their leaders have no need for public adulation like their paid actors the politicians.
We can only speculate what the elite have in store for us.

It's a brave new world; welcome to the monkey house!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'll say it, I don't care if I get baned, GwionX is a dis info agent!! There's to meny of them on this site. I don't post much, But I'm on here 2-3 times a day. After awhile you get to seeing paterns in what people say when they post. This site needs to get on the ball and start banning dis info agent so the people that are here to help find and look for the truth can do so. Some poeple are here for one thing to disrupt and cause problems. Its as easy to see who they are as it is to see that 9/11 was an inside job!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul3
I'll say it, I don't care if I get baned, GwionX is a dis info agent!! There's to meny of them on this site. I don't post much, But I'm on here 2-3 times a day. After awhile you get to seeing paterns in what people say when they post. This site needs to get on the ball and start banning dis info agent so the people that are here to help find and look for the truth can do so. Some poeple are here for one thing to disrupt and cause problems. Its as easy to see who they are as it is to see that 9/11 was an inside job!
I have noticed some similarities and instances and I too seem to have my own opinions on who the real disinfo agents posting here are , but will not point fingers and refuse too name names.
C'mon Ats get with it lol

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
GwinX, I never asked for your banning. I don't want that task, and am glad.

The point was 'put out to pasture'. Now any bright 12 year old understands that phrase, and it's not ' yipee, we're going to Europe'! This is another effort to twiist the truth, only this time about what was typed here.

And if you think you can rearrange history so that someone commanding damn near anything in Europe at the hight of the cold war suddenly no longer in a position of power, you'll need a big erasure to do the changes.

Want to go ahead arguing an obvious attempt to mis inform? You would be better off to ask forgiveness of the OP for trying a trick on his thread.

Which, btw, is a solid thread as to logic. The government does this type of thing more often than we know, I fear.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I never said the General was not in a position of power with NATO...just not as much, this happened very quickly after the project Northwoods *proposal*

Were these events related to one another? It is anyone's guess.

But like I have said... Northwoods wasn't carried out..it was penned but not considered.

As for me being a disinfo agent-- Could someone tell me what my benefits are.

Does it come with a good dental plan?

How much should I expect as a payment for services rendered?

Please, you folks with all the info about disinfo agents, please let me know-- I don't like to be shortchanged in my business dealings.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Slick back pedaling there GwinX. The reason I entered this fray was not about your paid or unpaid status. I was interested in a stand on outing serial posters that SEEM to be on many forums full time, and always spend these hours doing nothing but spouting the party line.

With The Shrub's (yes, you can tell him he still doesn't have his daddy's respect) falling approval numbers, it seems odd that there would be so many rabid supporters on these forums.

I could care less about your job, so it's a non event. At the same time I could not stand by and let the OP get chewed on alone, and maybe even banned over it. And btw, that was where, and who, the comment was for banning.

Now that the dust has settled, and we all know where each other are coming from, back to the thread.

Peace.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
As for me being a disinfo agent-- Could someone tell me what my benefits are.
How much should I expect as a payment for services rendered?
Thanks in advance.

This is what all disinfo agents say. It's a dead giveaway.
And you ignored my references; that's what smelled of disinfo to me.

How in the hell would we know what you are getting paid or whether you have a dental plan or not.

syntax my man, syntax!

[edit on 12-5-2007 by whaaa]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Take it to U2Us alright!
Get back on track already, this thread has no topic of who is a DIA or not. Read the title if you dont beleive me, but at least get back to the objective at hand.

With that hopefuly cleared up, does any one have any idea how long most CONPLANS/"Contingency Plans" sit on the shelf before being used?

Some times decades, aka multiple sets of ten year periods. Many of the tactics and theory being used, is thousands of years old. So, time elapsed for government actions is not much of an issue here.

Only when some thing is going to be conducted, are the last minute details worked out prior to. Most plans are just guideline/drafts of action. Not to mention, how often does some thing go exactly as planned any ways.

Does that make sence, if not I can only attempt to explain it in laymans terms.

Besides, isn't it Mr. North who drafted the OPNW, and now he has his own show on Fox.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Advisor, considering some people still cite The Art of War as inspiration, and that was written around 6BC, I feel fairly confident saying there's probably no expiration date on military plans...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Becoming NATO commander Europe being "put out to pasture" ROTFLMAO

Interesting thread, on several levels, and GwoinX's whole "disinfo" incident is not the least of them. In fact it reads like a parable and is in important ways very on-topic..

How does that passage from the Bible go? "You shall know them by their...?" Well Northwoods and that poster are peas in a pod.

It was cooked up at the height of the Cold War, and though it wasn't put into action, Bay of Pigs--no less outrageous--was. And Gulf of Tonkin, and the USS Liberty all come from that era. And the 600 lb gorilla of psyops, JFK's assassination.

In fact, Dallas is the nexus for all of this, it's where the rogue gov't became the gov't--and those guys and their heirs are still in power.

Bush Sr. was there that day, and deep into the doo-doo at Bay of Pigs, too. And his pathetic boyking, installed by his fixers, is trashing our Constititution and dragging us into MidEast oil wars. Well what a surprise, that.

Selfless made an excellent point in his OP, about the false reality they try to create with these "incidents." Remember that arrogant phrase by some Neocon hack--IIRC it was that cretin Feith--that the Administration was "creating reality?" Well, there you go.

And as for the argument that the gov't is full of people not smart enough to pull this stuff off--that's BS. The gov't is like an organism, it has an intelligence greater than any single person or group--with nearly unlimited means and power, it can call upon the expertise of the very best minds for conception and execution.

Even the most apolitical Joe knows we're deeply on the wrong track, even if he couldn't exactly tell you why. Thing is though, the masters of psyops are so entrenched that unfortunately they are the reality.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Becoming NATO commander Europe being "put out to pasture" ROTFLMAO

*Sigh*-- I just don't "get" some people, sometimes. What is so hard to comprehend?

Lemnitzer was the highest ranking officer in the US military when he held the title of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. OVER *ALL* of the MILITARY. (This was the time when Project Northwoods was passed on to SOD McNamera)-- Ok are you all still following me? AFTER holding the second shortest tenure of any Chairman of the Joint Chiefs-- He was appointed to a *zone specific command* in Europe--France, then Belgium..Not in Washington. How could anyone think of this as a promotion? If he was well thought of as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, then why was he essentially demoted and moved overseas?

Laugh it up... But I still feel he was sent *away from the Pentagon/ Washington* (where the all encompassing decisions are made)...i.e. Put out to pasture.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by GwionX]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
A newer source for info on ONW can be checked out here, from a list found on cryptome.

According to ABC News and government documents on Operation Northwoods, America’s top military leaders drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in US cities to trick the public into supporting a war against Cuba in the early 1960s. Approved in writing by the Pentagon Joint Chiefs, Operation Northwoods even proposed blowing up a US ship and hijacking planes as a false pretext for war.

Operation Northwoods documents

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join