It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think the government wouldn't attack it's own people, think again.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to enact acts of terrorism and violence on US soil or against US interests, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro. As part of the U.S. government's Operation Mongoose anti-Castro initiative, the plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real state-sponsored acts of terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil. The plan was proposed by senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders, including the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lyman Louis Lemnitzer.

en.wikipedia.org...

Don't fool your self into believing that you are on the side of the government, you are not.

The government does not care about you, it only wants to serve the purpose of the corporate elites.

With out us, they are nothing.

They wouldn't bother trying to alter the consciousness of the populations through multiple rituals like 911, if we didn't have the control to take back our pure and innocent planet and an independent way of life.

They know this and fear this. They want to implement control through false reality. Well, they are failing and getting more and more desperate as there are many people who's waking up from this lie that was pulled upon our consciousness.

Peace and love will prevail.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Just in round numbers, selfless: How many people do you figure died while Project Northwoods was being carried out to perfection?

If your answer is more than say ZERO, you would be wrong, furthermore, if your answer is anything other than : "The plans were proposed but soon after SCRAPPED COMPLETELY" then you would be wrong also.

ZERO casuaties -- Plan was scrapped before the ink dried. The General who proposed the plan was put out to pasture within the following weeks.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
ZERO casuaties -- Plan was scrapped before the ink dried. The General who proposed the plan was put out to pasture within the following weeks.

It has been reported that John F. Kennedy personally rejected the Northwoods proposal, but no official record of this exists. The proposal was sent for approval to the Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara, but was not implemented. President Kennedy removed General Lyman Lemnitzer as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff shortly afterward, although he became Supreme Allied Commander of NATO in January 1963.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Also GwionX, you seem to be unaware of the operations called False flag operations.

Let me introduce you to the concept.

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Examples of false flag attacks as pretexts for war

* The sinking of the Maine on February 15, 1898 precipitated the Spanish-American War and also popularized the phrase Remember the Maine! In subsequent years, the sinking of the Maine has been an area of great speculation. Some have speculated that its sinking was a false flag operation.[citation needed]
* In the Gleiwitz incident in 1939, Reinhard Heydrich of Nazi Germany fabricated evidence of a "Polish attack" to mobilize German public opinion, and to fabricate a false justification, for a war with Poland. This would become the start of World War II in Europe.
* In the 1931 Mukden incident, Japanese officers fabricated a pretext for annexing Manchuria by blowing up a section of railway. Later on, they falsely claimed the kidnapping of one of their soldiers in the Marco Polo Bridge Incident as an excuse to invade China proper.
* In 1939, the Soviet Union shelled a village of Mainila on the Finnish border, and forged casualties. This Shelling of Mainila was cited a justification for the Soviet Union to attack Finland.
* The planned, but never executed, 1962 Operation Northwoods plot by the U.S. administration for a war with Cuba involved scenarios such as hijacking a passenger plane and blaming it on Cuba. It was authored by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, nixed by John F. Kennedy, came to light through the Freedom of Information Act and was publicized by James Bamford.

JFK Was becoming a pain in the ass for the corporate elites, it's no coincidence he got murdered.

And yes USA is not the only country to operate false flag operations but they are clearly one of them, just look at 911.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
The General who proposed the plan was put out to pasture within the following weeks.

That is until he became Supreme Allied Commander of NATO in January 1963.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Examples of false flag attacks as pretexts for war

An example of a false flag campaign that is worth noting (although its purpose wasn't to provoke a war) is Operation Gladio and The Startegy of Tension.

Operation Gladio was originally conceived by Allen Dulles, who went on to become the first civilian Director of the CIA. It was the Italian code name given to NATO’s clandestine stay-behind armies, which were left across Europe after the war to better train partisan groups to counter the threat of Communist expansion. Initially, these armies were coordinated solely by the Clandestine Planning Committee (CPC) until, upon the orders of NATO’s Supreme Allied Commander in Europe (SACEUR), a second command centre was formed in the shape of the Allied Clandestine Committee (ACC).

These stay-behind armies later became key backers in what was known in Italy as the Strategy of Tension. This right wing, anti-Communist programme was aimed at preventing the increasingly popular Italian Communist Party from participating in a governing coalition. It lasted for over a decade. Throughout the campaign, Gladio members employed both violent and non-violent methods to manipulate public opinion against the Party, often committing false flag attacks and then blaming them on Communist insurgents. These were conducted indiscriminately against both civilian and non-civilian targets, and included the 1969 Piazza Fontana bombing, the 1972 Peteano car bombing, the attempted assassination of former Interior Minister Mariano Rumor and the 1980 Bologna massacre.

Gladio first came to light in August 1990, when then Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti gave testimony to a Senate subcommittee investigation into terrorism in Italy. Andreotti revealed that the secret army had been hidden within the Defence Ministry as a sub-section of the SISMI and its predecessor, the SOIS, Italy’s military secret service. This revelation infuriated the former Director of SIOS, Vito Miceli, who had “gone to prison because I did not want to reveal the existence of this super secret organization.” An organisation, which according to Vincenzo Vinciguerra, one of the 1972 Peteano car bombers, was required to “attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game [in order to force] the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security.” Subsequent investigations have since revealed that Gladio-style armies also operated in Belgium (SDRA8), Denmark (Absalon), Germany (TD BJD), Greece (LOK), Luxembourg (Stay-Behind), the Netherlands (I&O), Norway (ROC), Portugal (Aginter), Switzerland (P26), Turkey (Counter-Guerrilla), Sweden (AGAG), and Austria (OWSGV).

The European Parliament was even forced to issue a Joint Resolution condemning it when it was exposed.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If you google GwionX you see that he's all over the internet posting about 911 and ridiculing people who thinks 911 was an inside job.

This guy is either a dis info agent being paid or a person with a fetish for wasting his time with conflicts of interests.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
If you google GwionX you see that he's all over the internet posting about 911 and ridiculing people who thinks 911 was an inside job.

This guy is either a dis info agent being paid or a person with a fetish for wasting his time with conflicts of interests.

Aren't direct attacks against other members like this against the ATS policy? I think this post should be deleted. You've failed to address the subject of the post, or GwionX's point, and went right into a personal attack against the poster.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261
Aren't direct attacks against other members like this against the ATS policy? I think this post should be deleted.

What i said about GwionX is an observation and is not a personal attack.

You've failed to address the subject of the post, or GwionX's point,

No, i addressed what GwionX said and explained my point clear as day :0
You see, I was explaining to GwionX about false flag operations and i provided some links on the subject.

and went right into a personal attack against the poster.

Again, i did not personally attacked him, i stated an observation.
Try to google his user name and see what i mean.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
"This guy is either a dis info agent being paid or a person with a fetish for wasting his time with conflicts of interests. "

Sorry, you're losing credibility pretty fast here. Your above quote is a direct attack on GwionX, describing him as either a disinfo agent or a person with a fetish. This is clearly against the rules here. This has nothing to do with the point the GwionX was addressing in his posts.

This forum is about discussing ideas, not the people who post those ideas. Do you really think you're going to lessen somebody's credibility by googling their name? Talk about a fetish for wasting time. Do you seriously think anybody in the history of the internet has actually taken the time to Google GwionX's name before you?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

"This guy is either a dis info agent being paid or a person with a fetish for wasting his time with conflicts of interests. "

What would you think if a person went on a message board about music and all he did was to tell everyone he hates music? Don't you think that it would be a conflict of interests and a waste of time to even be on the message board in the first place? Do you see what I mean?

Sorry, you're losing credibility pretty fast here. Your above quote is a direct attack on GwionX, describing him as either a disinfo agent or a person with a fetish. This is clearly against the rules here. This has nothing to do with the point the GwionX was addressing in his posts.

By all means, think that i am losing credibility, i never intended for you to think credibility of me :0

Maybe i was a bit harsh in the way i addressed GwionX's conflict of interests, I apologize for being rude.

Sorry GwionX, you don't have a fetish, i was just exaggerating my point.

This forum is about discussing ideas, not the people who post those ideas. Do you really think you're going to lessen somebody's credibility by googling their name? Talk about a fetish for wasting time. Do you seriously think anybody in the history of the internet has actually taken the time to Google GwionX's name before you?

I simply stated an observation, look into it for your self and see what i mean.

And, I had seen GwionX's name on the internet before, it was familiar to me so i did a search that took 1 second and found what i suspected.

766 results for GwionX. Yeah i don't think i am the first in history to google that name :0

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Again, I apologize for what i said GwionX, you are probably not a disinfo agant and i got carried away.

Hope you accept my apology and we can forget the whole thing :0

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would really like for staff here at ATS to address this issue. Clear up the haze, as it were.

Selfless caught GwionX in an outright LIE. The statement "put out to pasture" was a lie used to try and deflect opinion. It was purposeful mis-info. As such, when that can be proven, I think character is then open to being questioned, as this bears directly on motive for the lie itself. Are we not here to find out the lies and those who are perpetrating them?

What if GwionX is really Donnie Rumhead himself? Do we just sit back and say that he is free to lie on this forum to further some agenda of cover up?

We regularly take UFO hoaxers to task. Are other liars exempt?

Should we not be as vigilant when the truth is being hoaxed in other areas?

I do spend a lot of time, though I have not posted the results, checking on the veracity of certain statements. What is wrong with taking the next logical step, when someone is caught 'red handed' in misleading the readers here, and exposing the fact that they are displaying a pattern of such a profile.

While it may be that these are only fanatics, it would be out of character for this forum to let government shadow posters use this space to spread lies. Is it not reasonable to determine when we are being used?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Here is another link on that subject, which provides a good source of material if you are interested in that subject.

In addition, some back ground info has been provided as well, for a short but to the point history lesson.

Progenitor of FALSE FLAG OPS

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thank you ADVISOR for linking more knowledge on this issue :0

Your avatar says a lot about you and your good intentions

I shall flag your thread.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
People should also look into the details of what happened with the USS Liberty as well.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
NGC2736,

You make good points but i still feel bad about the way i approached the issue.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I fail to see one point in there that has anything to do with harming us; Civilians.

Though I do understand and agree about nearly everything about False Flag ops that you said.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by PisTonZOR]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join