It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeks Bear Gifts- not NORAD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Does anyone remember in September 2005 when an airliner in Greece depressurized and was lost by air traffic control? I have recreated that flight using Microsoft Flight Simulator, in the same way I did Payne Stewart’s, as I describe on another thread on the 9/11 board, and I’ve discovered something astounding!

I took off from Larnaca airport on Cyprus bound for Athens at the same time of day: 9AM, on the same plane: a Boeing 737. Again I guessed that the incident must have occurred at 25,000 feet+ for it to have had the effect that it did on the passengers and crew (I say "guess", but I did ask a doctor about this); this was around 18 minutes after takeoff. According to reports the airliner was intercepted by Greek F16’s over the Aegean Sea. I reached this position 55 to 1 hr 10 minutes into the flight. By this time I’d entered a new time zone and the time was still around 9 AM (when I took off Cyprus time). This means that the Greek air force responded quicker than NORAD did on 9/11! (And more than twice as fast as they (apparently) did During the Payne Stewart incident. They claim it took them 1 hr 22 minutes to locate Payne’s Learjet.) I doubt if Greece has any defense system remotely as effective as NORAD, yet they beat NORAD to their target! Makes you wonder if NORAD’s 16 billion-odd budget is worth it!...

…Unless of course NORAD was especially sluggish on September 11th 2001 for some reason. Could this be it?:

standdown.net...

new topics

join