It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronaut Lisa Nowak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
OK I know this is out there but please just bear with me for a moment. If this particular theory has been discused before, I appologize.

Lets just suppose that the events covered by every media outlet surrounding Novak's apparent meltdown a few months ago was not really what happened.

Maybe she's not crazy at all and really didn't do any of those things that we saw on TV.

Is there any chance that just maybe she was talking a little too much about something she saw during a mission and that what we were told was simply an elaborate smear campain to destroy the woman's credability, resulting in no one taking her seriously if she were to come out?

Furthermore, if that happens to be the case, what would that do to future whistle blowers or disclosure itself? Watching a woman's reputation being dragged through the mud like that would certainly give pause to anyone else contemplating the sharing of sensitive material.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Maybe if there was something that was said or something that happened that would make someone come to the conclusion that something fishy is going on, but as far as I know there weren't any red flags or anything suspicious that would make me think this was at all related to Aliens/UFOs...

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
So you are saying (theoretically) that she didn't drive cross country in a diaper? That the mug shot of her in Florida is not real? That the woman who was accosted is a disinformation plant? Just curious.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It makes one wonder about atronaut suicide as well.
To believe there is not a secret space program in the works is naive in my opinion.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
shuyler, thant's exactly what I'm suggesting. If people believe that Oswald didn't kill Kennedy and that our government knows all about it, than it's not a far stretch to think that they could have staged Nowak's fall from grace.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Anything is possible.

Maybe it's fake - - and she's really being shipped to an off planet position.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So, instead of simply "disappearing" her, they concoct some bizarre love triangle, possibly placing NASA's personnel policies under scrutiny?

A simple "training accident" would have been much more efficient.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
A training accident would have been much more efficient, but with the recent Space Shuttle Columbia trajedy the last thing NASA needs is another death.

Nowak's personal life, however is definately fair game. If NASA can out a bad seed, then they appear to have their sh@t straight.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Update on the Nowak storyline seems she was in court last Friday... so were others. A CBC link.

Vic

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

If this was the case then I dont believe they would go to all this trouble to cause problems in her life, thus discrediting any future statments she may make about NASA or space.
I believe thet she would "die" in a car crash of of a drug induced heart attack.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigern
Is there any chance that just maybe she was talking a little too much about something she saw during a mission and that what we were told was simply an elaborate smear campain to destroy the woman's credability, resulting in no one taking her seriously if she were to come out?

You know, I hadn't thought about it like that, but it's very possible. The focus seems to be on her diapers that she allegedly wore while driving. Her lawyer says this isn't true. It seems there's a concerted effort to not only discredit her, but humiliate her as well.

I believe there is a lot going on up there that's being kept from us. I've always wondered how exactly they keep astronauts quiet.

Good thread!

Peace

[edit on 24-8-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have been highly skeptical of this entire scenario from the getgo. If it doesn't make any sense it probably isn't true, complements of Judge Judy. It is just such an implausible stretch. It could be true, but I highly doubt it. There are other things in play here. This is not the first I've heard of a possible covert op on this matter.

new topics

top topics

join