It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Hope...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Sorry Steve, not that I don't believe you (snicker), but do you have a link to evidence that backs up this statement?

No.

It was a vague statement anyway.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I just thought of something

Wonder if the UFO phenomena is the best way to keep everything secret. Everything we see is military, it's just that the military wants us to think it's an alien spacecraft. Still every country gets to investigate what people saw as a ufo, but in reality it's just another human technical advancement. Like a said before, all the military craft we've seen were actually ufo's in the past. Still don't give up hope on the alien phenomena.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I agree that there are eletist people who know.
However, they know that aliens and ufos dont exsisit, not that they exsist.

Its similar to the example that the eletist religious fiqures in our society know that god dosnt exsist.
The pope knows within him self that what they have manifested over thier populations isnt a supranatural power from above, but that this supranatural power was completly and utterly created by man

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Anyone seen Frank Capra's WW2 propaganda films? I bought a DVD called "Prelude to war and the Nazi Strike" It's part of the why we fight sereis. Frank Capra was one of the leading directors in Hollywood back in the day. Capra was comisioned by the US war dept. It was shown to the troops going off to war. To watch it now is unbeleivable to see how fear of the unknown was so heavily emphasised and built up to encourage war. Mr Speilburg would be a good person to talk to as would George Lucas. Who directed independance day?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I believe it was Roland Emmerich who directed independance day, good movie.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank_Rizzo
I have come to the conclusion that no one will know for sure, ever about the truth, the one e all know, until there is a definitive event of arrival that no one can deny or scrutinize.

On the other hand, rather than come to a "conclusion," why don't we just let it simmer on the back burner for a while?

Look, the galaxy and the universe are pretty big. If by some small chance there is an intelligent alien civilization out there, it could take them a long, long time to find us, even if they got a billion year head start. We're talking about aeons of time and almost unimagniable distances.

If they're not here already, then having them show up just during the tiny little window of your 80-year existence is a little unlikely.

I always thought that the year 2318 would be a good year for an alien civilization to either show up or be discovered. In 300 years or so, our technology and understanding of the universe might be good enough then to allow that to happen.

Of course, we'll all be long dead by then. But them's the breaks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join