It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Pre Accident Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
my pre accident pictures.

I was born 1962 and grew up on a farm and all I did was play Tarzan as a boy...I started weights based on pictures in Tarzan comics of Arnold that influenced me greatly at age 10 so at age 14 I was lifting weights out in the barn...I was a rare breed back then but I was a bodybuilder and powerlifter my whole life really with my upbringing on the farm with lots of hay to lift, 100 pd feed bags, which I could do at 10 all by myself, I was proud of that and endless days as Tarzan in the forest.

So here I am at 225 pds/24 years old drug free and I had peaked naturally, I had 10 years of solid lifting under my belt. I could benchpress 400 pds once and 315 six times easy. I would try steroids for the first time at age 25. I could get no bigger naturally.

Here I am at 250/27 years old after two years of steroids. I had gained 25 pounds of muscle....only time I did steriods was 25 to 27. Only six cycles of six weeks each is all I have ever done. I was bench pressing 450 once and 350 six times. This was 1988

With Canadian bodybuilding champion Nimrod King...5' 10"/280
I was about 240 in that shot. I am 6' 1.5" and about 29

Me 6ft 1.5" 235pds with Sid Vicious 7ft 325pds, 1992

my friend ben with Lou

My friend big jim, Mr Ottawa, 210

my friend bam bam, 6 ft 275, Mr Ontario

College in 1995, Halloween, Ultimate Warrior

I broke my neck in Aug 21 2003 in 3 places
C2 is the same as Chris Reeves (97% dead, 2.9% chris reeves, ME .1%)
C4 C5 is the same as Stone Cold Steve Austin
I suffered a Central Cord Spinal Injury and a Browns Sequard mixed together...which makes me very weak and I have no feeling on the right side from my midpec down. Also the left side is weaker then the right. I have a brain injury from the hit on the head, mainly short term memory loss but it adds to the tiredness I am told. I get panic attacks too from post traumatic stress syndrome they tell me.
I can only bench press 100 pds now. I weigh 200 pds and seem to be holding that weight post accident with 3 workouts a week. I do a circuit training program of tri sets or gaint sets because of my weakness so I can get a good pump.
HERE ARE MY XRAYS
I have a Dens Screw at C2 (thats that long thing) and a plate with four screws at C4-C5
As you can clearly see my head is screwed on straight

thanks for dropping by

join