It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Boardman Ohio May 4, 2007

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well all i see is a plane flying across the sky. To me this is just another ''StupidVideos''.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Er.... its an airplane folks. You can actually see it turning in the air, thats why it looks like a cross.

If thats a UFO, then I must have seen hundreds of them.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
admin edit: to remove totally off topic, RUDE, personality focused WORTHLESS POST.

Next time it's a 3 day ban.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by Springer]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I do believe that the lady filming is genuine and thinks that she is filming a UFO but it really is hard to say either way due to the poor quality of the video. One thing that has always puzzled me is why would Alien craft need multi coloured lights, for what purpose ?.. Verdict = Inconclusive .

ps thanks for posting the video ...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So many snide remarks, it is really sad when someone tries to film something unexplained to them they have to deal with people like you guys. (not all in this thread but some) I am begining to wonder why people even bother anymore, to face ridicule over something you saw in person and tried to film to the best of your ability. Give details about the sighting for example no sound, strobe lighting ect. and to have it simply ingnored by most and dismissed as an airplane. Then face a barrage of insults, one thing I can't stand is punks behind keyboards making fun of other people, I don't care what the situtation is it is uncalled for keep your rude comments to yourself and discuss the topic properly.
Ok my mini rant is over now, and I believe this may be a military craft, the lights don't appear to be of any conventional aircraft I have seen, again I am no expert just giving my opinion. It is too bad she was unable to capture the strobing effect she described, even then at night it would be tough to identify what the object is. Thank you for sharing your video.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I was going to say something about the moving of the camera, then I realized if I was the one recording this and seeing something like that, I probably wouldn't have the steadiest hands in the world...and she does sound convincing.

Good Vid!!!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Whatever that was didn't look or behave abnormal...it appeared to be a terrestrial aircraft without definition because it was recorded at night. But yeah...I'm going with airplane on this one too.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by laiguana]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I just looks like a man made aircraft to me. I live in the greater cleveland are and i see things like this all the time.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Looks like a standard commercial aircraft coming in for a landing.

Believe me, when you see a UFO that has blinking lights, you'll know because it's very distinctive as opposed to average aircraft lights, most of the time.

Sometimes they vary in color and size.

The real UFOs that are interesting are the ones made of light (i.e. foo fighters) and the like. My Girlfriend has seen them on her way home from my house one night.

She said there were two of them. Both very very bright, and she said they were like brighter than white light. And that they appeared to glow from the inside out as opposed to the shell being bright solely. They also didn't illuminate anything around them, even though it was night.

One blinked and then they both shot off.

Interesting

It's just something people have to see and investigate for themselves. I know what my GF saw wasn't a plane.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Abductee Chick

First of all, welcome to ATS.

In second place, thank you for sharing your footage with us.

Finally, it looks like an airplane to me, but as I wasn't there and you were, I have to take your word that this was no airplane, although sometimes they do not look like what we are expecting them to look, specially at night.

The next time a thing like this happens, take care of the baby first. It has been proven many many times that babies do need care and attention and it was never proved that we are visited by beings from another planet.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee Chick
I filmed this object Friday, May 4, 2007 at 10:30pm. It is being investigated by BJ from UFO casebook, clevelandufodotcom, and the publisher for UFO Digest. MUFON already posted my video and report.
This object made no noise. It moved from North to South. Before I ran and got my camcorder this object was strobing colored lights around the belt of it. Just like the kids game SIMON.
www.livevideo.com...

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Abductee Chick]

Um, here's a link to what lights to expect on any given commercial air craft. I'm surprised that we don't have a training guide here on ATS on what the FAA requires on all of its crafts in the sky. This would help ALL to better understand what they are looking at before posting yet another unsteady shot of an airplane.

Springer are you watching?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ok folks am I IN FRIGGIN VISABLE.

Look, this lady sounds nuts and at full speed I though plane as well.
Now I have no reason to defend this lady but, AGAIN, stop the video at about 2:07 or even 2:09 for exactly what she describes. I see something similar to what she describes as diamond shape and the lights.

I would really like to see one of you guys on this site with the know how, analyze this video. Maybe enhance it so we can see that it is or is not diamond shape or illusion.

Remember, I thought plane as well but after freezng frames 2:07 and 2:09...I am leaning towards honest sighting.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by WAZZIT32]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Looks like the lights of a blimp at night to me. The lights from inside shining throught the windows of the gondola...and strobe lights.

And for all those that are calling the woman that posted this nuts, relax. She obviously believed she was filming a UFO...if you though you were seeing a ufo, you would probably say some strange things as well.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
This is the video I saw yesterday, linked in a post that mysteriously dissappeared. Good work!

That was me. I sort of knew what kind of response it would get so I guess the title I put to it was a little tongue in cheek. I was only attempting to inject a little bit of humor. No harm intended. But I assume the mods did not think it was funny and it was quickly pulled. I'm sorry mods. I'm new here and still learning the boundaries.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
OK, here we go again with me having to put a "Fair Warning" post in a thread...

This lady has come to us in GOOD FAITH for our opinions on the OBJECT, and that's what she will get, WITHOUT the rude, snide comments.

This is AboveTopSecret.com, NOT "GodLikeProductions", we don't do "rude". We don't do "childish".

From this post forward ANY snide, off topic or personality focused remarks will get the poster a 3 day ban.

Springer...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thank you Springer. I agree, we shouldn't be rude to people who don't know what they saw.

May we design a "if you think you just saw a UFO" read this? Providing some proper training materials to the common readers couldn't hurt.

Things like common FAA lights, known flare colors, a few charts showing examples and so on. A sideshow if you will.

Pardon my ignorance if I missed existing training materials here on ATS.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
why is this plain moving accross the sky from right ot left then? i dotn normally see planes do that while theyre landing.. or maybe im just not watching the video like the rest of you are

and why the claims of multi colored light before she got her camera? you think shes just having fun, just trying to put another hoax out?

i dont

edit: some of you people are so rude.. i dont get it, ya'll know it takes more effort to be rude then to not be rude right? so why bother.. admin edit: to remove well intentioned but childish name calling.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by biotic]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
on a floating plane???

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I posted this video on 5/8/07 and only got a handful of responses. Here is the link to that thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am glad that the woman who filmed it is on here to explain further. I too did not hear an airplane engine(s) but it was hard to hear with the running commentary. Interesting video.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't think that the noise that can be heard during some 2 or 3 seconds is the sound of an airplane, I think it is the sound of car passing near.

But I think that it is an airplane. The shape and the position of the lights looks like those of an airplane, and the blinking rate of the lights, although I didn't timed it, looks like the rate of an airplane's lights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join