It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani - NARAL/PAC Questionaire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Giuliani NARAL/PAC questionaire

Okay - for anyone who is interested - this is a copy of the questionaire Guiliani filled out.

Favors abortion (obviously).
Favors sex education in schools.
Favors forcing hospitals to perform certain procedures.
etc etc

I don't see anything here that even remotely follows the Republican platform. Don't get me wrong - I like to see candidates not strictly follow the party line - but seriously, what is Republican about this guy? Not much.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
You might consider Rudy to be a Liberal Republican or headed towards the Goldwater school of thought.
I cant find a link but Rudy is in favour of making Bush tax cuts permanent.
Best I could do was find this.

We have to adjust the AMT. That has to be reduced. We have to get rid of the death tax, which is going to go to zero in 2010, which is going to create an incentive -- I can't imagine what kind of an incentive it's going to create. It's going to go to zero in 2010. And then in 2011, it's going to go to 55 percent. And we have to make sure that the tax cuts that went into effect, that that level remains. Otherwise, we're going to have one of the biggest tax increases in history in 2011. And I would look to try to regularize the rates and look for some marginal reduction, even beyond what we're doing right now.

source
There is a fair amount of discussion about Rudy on this thread check it out and post your thoughts.

The Republican needs to rid itself of the Christian lunatics who have hijacked the party. Rudy is my kind of Conservative his social policy's aren't retarded although he probably a bit weak on emigration .

[edit on 12-5-2007 by xpert11]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
The Republican needs to rid itself of the Christian lunatics who have hijacked the party.

I fully agree. In fact, i was all set to support Giuliani. But now that I have seen that he has financially supported Planned Parenthood .. I can't ever support him.

(well .. if it were between him and Hillary, I'd take him of course).

I LIKE that people don't fall lock step into the party line.
But I'm just not seeing much 'republican' in Guiliani these days.

Anyways .. I posted this for ya'll to see.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Flyers, can you explain Planned Parenthood, and why you don't like it?

new topics

top topics

join