It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Freedom Tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This may be really left field but I just watched a re run of towering inferno, as the building is lit up it shows the world trade centre towers to the left of it. So here we have a large towering glass structure that dwarfs the world trade center towers.

How apt that the freedom tower is a large glass structure that will be built upon the WT centre site. Now call me cynical but dont new religions/beliefs etc. build their new place of worship on the site of the one they just have replaced.

And again how strange that in the film of the towering inferno they attempt to land helicopters on the burning building, one crashes due to high winds yet they still manage to get a breeches bouy over to it. No such attempts were made on 9/11.

Strange yet again and I could be wrong but I thought towering inferno was supposed to be in sisco so how could it show thew WTC but that might just be poetic licence or maybe it was a message that one day the WTC would be replaced.

Finally is not the symbol of the towering inferno just a sacrifice on the high altar.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I like to be open minded but I don't see any conspiracy in the towering inferno. If a tall building catches fire, as they sometimes do, it is not alway an ancient symbol being observed.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
I like to be open minded but I don't see any conspiracy in the towering inferno. If a tall building catches fire, as they sometimes do, it is not alway an ancient symbol being observed.

I disagree.

It is quite logical to suppose that a movie written in 1973 would prophecy a terrorist attack in 2001 and that because the heroes in the movie were able to use helicopters to save people from a burning building, the fact that this wasn't tried in 2001 proves that the Illuminati crashed hologrammatic airplanes into the Twin Towers to clear the way for a Glass Tower ushering in the new religion of irrelevant coincidences.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
They didnt call Superman, Spiderman, Batman and Robin or Wonder Woman to help either which proves it was a Justice League/ Super Friends conspiracy.

Seriously my friend, a half formed idea is not proof

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette

It is quite logical to suppose that a movie written in 1973 would prophecy a terrorist attack in 2001 and that because the heroes in the movie were able to use helicopters to save people from a burning building, the fact that this wasn't tried in 2001 proves that the Illuminati crashed hologrammatic airplanes into the Twin Towers to clear the way for a Glass Tower ushering in the new religion of irrelevant coincidences.

I'm sorry but I believe that you have confused fiction with fact. "The Towering Inferno" was a movie! This was a movie that was based upon a piece of fiction! In the movie, they might have used helicopters to try to save "actors" from a burning "fake building" because a script called for this to happen. Reality is really quite different from fantasy but sometimes people get the two confused.

top topics

join