It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phase One NWO in progress.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
www.spp.gov...

Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) was launched in March of 2005 as a trilateral effort to increase security and enhance prosperity among the United States, Canada and Mexico through greater cooperation and information sharing.

This trilateral initiative is premised on our security and our economic prosperity being mutually reinforcing. The SPP recognizes that our three great nations are bound by a shared belief in freedom, economic opportunity, and strong democratic institutions.

The SPP provides the framework to ensure that North America is the safest and best place to live and do business. It includes ambitious security and prosperity programs to keep our borders closed to terrorism yet open to trade.

The SPP builds upon, but is separate from, our long-standing trade and economic relationships. It energizes other aspects of our cooperative relations, such as the protection of our environment, our food supply, and our public health.

Looking forward, President Bush, Prime Minister Harper and President Fox have identified emergency management; influenza pandemics, including avian influenza; energy security; and safe and secure gateways (border security and facilitation) as key priorities for the SPP. The Leaders also announced the creation of North American Competitiveness Council to fully incorporate the private sector into the SPP process.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Royal76

Those answers are all well and good, but as a debate coach, I must point out that your theory of progression is based on a "slippery slope" argument. You built the base of your pyramid, left out the middle and started the coeptis without any support. Of course I believe that is where the world is heading. But how is it that these unions you speak of be achieved. Sure it has been demonstrated in europe, but that's said and done. How will it occur in other areas?

South america- economic strife begins to collapse the entire continent, inflation rates reach unbelieveable proportions. Who bails them out? The UN? This is the hardest piece of the puzzle to put together. The governments refuse to work together, there is still guerilla activity and a large drug trade.

Africa- I like that aids theroy, I think I will stick with that.

North America-Full scale economic crash. Speculation that america cannot pay back its debt or even the interest on the debt. Collapsing global markets, countries holding our debt bail on us. Martial law, massive looting and millitia control wars. The UN comes in to collect on ameica's national debt. Bringing with them armies of other nations. Full scale pacification, Pacify or die.

Asia-Natural disasters wipe out indonesian island chains, China dominates asian market. Full scale regime change occurs, possibly communist government, North korea falls in line, south korea must surrender, India and Russia follow suit, to crate the supepower of the global unions. NWO is upon us.

Antarctica-Penguins begin goose stepping and marching in line. Polar bears herded into concentation camps.

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Eyeofhorus]

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Nice thought process Eyeofhorus

I just don't see the US market collapsing unless it make the elite richer, and they planned it though. Unless you are saying they nest away stuff, and it becomes: In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is king?

The US could collapse(God i can't spell), if it takes on the debt and reconstruction cost for Mexico, even with Canada's help. The place is still a waste land.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think it would take a National Disaster

LIke Katrina, but on a larger scale to really hurt the US economy. But if you had lets say a Katrina, next year, then another one a year down the road, it would still give us time to recover. They would need something that causes millions to go homeless overnight, etc. That would crash the US economy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join