It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phase One NWO in progress.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Phase One

Join the various areas of the world into a few sections.

- Europeon Union- Europe check

-North America Union- In progress. Soon the illegals of Mexico in America will be legal citizens of NAU. United States, Mexico, Canada, will share the same laws, money, etc.

- Middle Eastern Union- will join, or will be forced to do so. Babyalon reborn.

-Central America Union-Beginning Progress. Progress slowed by so many different government to work with.

-South American Union-Almost done.

-Asian Union- In progress, all that needs to be decided is if Russia joins this or EU.

-African Union-Could take some time. Unless the elite can convince global community that Africa need to be taken over for the good of the people.

Phase Two

Get each Union to basically except the rights of a state. Each Country will be treated like Counties, or parishes of that State.

Phase Three

Unify the States into one world government. Will probably take a global catastophy. That can be arranged. They have done it before and will do so again. Then the Earth Union will have one leader, one money, one form of government.

Wake up and see the world around you. Its not comming its already here

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Aye, the "World Order" is already here..

The New World Order seeks to perpetuate the system. They know something is coming, something is changing the way people think (2012), and they are doing everything they can to keep people contained, for without us, they have no system.

We have a chance to take back what belongs to us.. the right to create a world of peace and harmony. I just hope that im not the only one who will be willing to stand up to our "leaders" when the time comes..

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You won't be the only one, i will stand with you. So we are 2 already.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by detonator]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The masses of people are too involved in their TV and entertainment to mount any defense. Those who are not lazy will always be able to control those who are.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes i agree. Americans own guns for local violence only. I bet there would be no significant resistance to government if they decide to take few last freedoms away. Who resisted torture bill? Who resisted bill which allows them them search your house and arrest entire family without a warrant? And when someone mentions gun control they immediately jump and say we need them to protect freedom. Freedom of crime on streets? Because i don't see you are using them for anything else.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't deny this is possible, but care to back up your assertions with some evidence?

Originally posted by Royal76
-North America Union- In progress. Soon the illegals of Mexico in America will be legal citizens of NAU. United States, Mexico, Canada, will share the same laws, money, etc.

There is no legal or political entity called "NAU." If you mean citizens of the USA, well you should take a look at the proposal most likely to pass both houses and the shrub - it's no instant path to citizenship. Care to offer proof on this claim?

- Middle Eastern Union- will join, or will be forced to do so. Babyalon reborn.

Yeah, those Mid East states really get along. It's one big happy lovefest over there.

-Central America Union-Beginning Progress. Progress slowed by so many different government to work with.

Evidence?

-South American Union-Almost done.

Evidence?

-Asian Union- In progress, all that needs to be decided is if Russia joins this or EU.

Half of those countries are still pissed at the Japanese over WWII, N Korea is a rogue nation, India and Pakistan don't exactly get along, what about Indonesia and its massive Muslim population, China wants to be THE power in Asia, I could probably go on. Where's the proof that these countries are all but united in currency, economics, security, etc.?

-African Union-Could take some time. Unless the elite can convince global community that Africa need to be taken over for the good of the people.

"Could take some time." Now there's a statement I agree with.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
And if what your predicting is true, tell me...why is this a bad thing?

I think a "New World Order" would be awesome, its just that due to conspiracy theorists the phrase "New World Order" seems to have rather negative connotations, for some reason. I don't understand why. Its a fairly general term, it doesn't specify what type of government or whether it will be oppressive or not.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Let's take a look at this thread, shall we...

"Phase one of new world order in progress"

Considering that we cannot start at phase two this statement is true. Everything must start at "phase one" so this thread is basically pointless. It is like saying that phase one of my trip to the restroom is in progress...

phase one

desire to "drop a dookie"-check

bathroom light on-check

pants unzipped-check

seated on throne-not quite but once I sit down I will be ready to go.

Phase two

commence total toilet annihilation

Phase three-

realization that I am out of toilet paper.

utterly poinltess. Of course phase one of the NWO is in progress. SO what's your point? I also see no evidence of these supposed continental unions forming. Citing things like the economic calamity in south america would be helpful. For instance rates of inflaton in the thousands of percent in south american nations. I struggle to see any unity in the middle east, except hatred for capitalism, and no union whatsoever in africa. However, your statments unite together to make one gigantic LOGICAL FALLACY.

Question one. Why does the organization of the NWO only have three phases? Could it be a progression of one long phase? There are 7 continents shouldn't there be seven phases?

Question two. What is the point of the NWO, where are you going with your thought? The question is not IF it happens, but when and why?

Question three. Why is there no cohesive evidence in your post? You seem to be convinced something is progressing, where are you drawing your conclusion? (or lack of one for that matter)

Question four-If the phases do number three, then wouldn't the formation of the NWO need a new set of phases to complete its agenda? So wouldn't there technically be an infinite number of phases?

Question five. Can you grab me some toilet paper from the hallway closet?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by detonator
Yes i agree. Americans own guns for local violence only. I bet there would be no significant resistance to government if they decide to take few last freedoms away. Who resisted torture bill? Who resisted bill which allows them them search your house and arrest entire family without a warrant? And when someone mentions gun control they immediately jump and say we need them to protect freedom. Freedom of crime on streets? Because i don't see you are using them for anything else.

Ok you are an idiot! I give you that much , but dont come on here insulting me and my fellow countrymen. This forum is filled with people that could shred you to pieces. I am gentle and mild and do not even own a gun (?). Your comment however makes me feel violent. What do you know of our resistance? You are a piece of trash. Its people like you that make me PROUD to be an AMERICAN. Consider yourself my first FOE.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeofhorus

Phase three-

realization that I am out of toilet paper.

LMAO!! I am not sure why you chose this to be your phase three but I am guessing it stems from a real life experience. You can NEVER have too much spare tp in your bathroom.

So back to the thread, all be it I think there is an obvious effort to bring about a police state and implement a NWO, this particular plan presented by the OP seems to be extremely lengthy and honestly very very inefficient. I think so far they have done quite a good job and such inefficiency I don't think would behoove them.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
I think a "New World Order" would be awesome, its just that due to conspiracy theorists the phrase "New World Order" seems to have rather negative connotations, for some reason. I don't understand why. Its a fairly general term, it doesn't specify what type of government or whether it will be oppressive or not.

It would be bad, because it is the ultimate means of control.

We do not need government or money, they are status quo tools. Humans are quite capable of being peaceful and in harmony by following natures laws, and not made up ones that our "leaders" have created.

Any form of power will be abused by those who feel no empathy towards others. That will never change.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i agree with OP to a certain extenet and largely what he/she is saying in general

don't worry there is going to be No politician or news station who wants to tell you your constitutional freedoms are going to be taken away, except for maybe lou dobbs speaking up every couple weeks while people are to busy watching american idol

this transition is not going to occur during the 7'th inning stretch of your favorite baseball game this is going to take place AFTER the american standard of living is in the toilet. there will be some chaos, possibly lots. just because it has not happened yet in your lifetime yet does not mean it won't it just means it is difficult for us to comprehend it.

the economy is heading in the crapper. sorry it is, analysits know this hell the former fed chariman knows this , greenspan says 33% chance of recession within the year, and he won't dare tell you the percent chance within this year AND 2008. because that will cause panic and also lower the amount of money that those who have already gotten out will be able to make off of those who continue to invest and to compound matters the more the public is in the harder it will be to rebound and thus the more they will welcome any alternative solution (tada the "amero") to be there life jacket. hyper inflation and the cost of living and goods is about to go up up and away. the fed have backed themselve into a rock and a hard place. there will be a ripple felt in the world economies but they will survive.

i had been a 2012 believer for a while because i wanted to be and i know that perception helped change my reality for the better. but as i understand the mechanism at least behind the theory of consciousness evolution regarding 2012 is a process and it will be over decades and the results after the change in consciousness (postive global change resulting from change in a possible chane in consciousness) will be over many years . even if i gave the 2012 process or culminination of a process more weight than i currently am, that would give me even more reason to be aprehensive toward the economy,i would still like to put myself in a more resourceful state for the economic calamity that is going to occur either way . buy silver buy it now move out the country. explore your options buy the time the majority know it willl be 2 late

let me say it again

just because it has not happened yet in your lifetime yet does not mean it won't it just means it is difficult for us to comprehend it.

also no one in the news will warn you until it is 2 late, think about it.

google NAU look at the port they have set up in kansas city , the infastructure is in place for the shipping, and trucking routes it has been a work in progress

people have talked about the impending disaster for a while, they actually looked at the long term ramifications of the monetary system and policy's (while being referred to as dooms day this and that) they saw the writing on the wall, but everyone thinks in short term and how they can get re-elected (politicans and policy makers putting band-aid's on issues in order to get re-elected and push the economy a bit more into that space between the rock and a hard place.

33% chance within the year of recession or worse
70% chane with now to end of 2008
90% chance between now and june 09

i think the regions will be the european union the pan-asian region and the NAU which will eventually integrate the islands of the caribean and to people's surpise the Us will have less than the 1/3 vote in the NAU. as far as the middle east, africa, south america, and australia go i am not sure and lacking much research in that area

and GUN control policy and rights are VERY IMPORTANT yes people die on the street using guns, but guess what the biggest detrement to the government taking more rights away from the people faster is the fear that we have the guns. since we can't go back in time and eliminate the making of guns. GUN control laws will not take them out of the criminals hands who kill each other on the streets. they own the guns illegally and will find a way to get them either way. it will disarm the lawabiding citizens just what the government wanting to take over would dream of

[edit on 14-5-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

It would be bad, because it is the ultimate means of control.

We do not need government or money, they are status quo tools. Humans are quite capable of being peaceful and in harmony by following natures laws, and not made up ones that our "leaders" have created.

Any form of power will be abused by those who feel no empathy towards others. That will never change.

No, I'd rather not live in an anarchy. Screw natural laws. Theres no point in existing if we don't advance, I'd rather not regress back to nature. People just need to be obedient to the government, and as long as the government is fair (which I admit in many cases its not), everything will be fine. With a one world government, we'd be more easily able to coordinate against a possible otherworldly invasion. Or, if they are not hostile, we can better act as one race to communicate with them. We need unity.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by detonator

YEEEEHHHAAAAWWW!

I am an American gun owner. Why own a gun if you ain't gonna shoot it at somebody? Right? Just kidding...

Just because I own a gun doesn't mean I am a violent person. Just because I own several guns doesn't mean that I am a "gun nut." Just because I own a gun doesn't mean I am some backcountry hick, or some rap video gangster. Nice generalization attempt, bunny hugger. I own a gun because I believe in the "C.Y.A" theory. When the stock market goes down for good, and the U.N. debt collectors come to collect on American debt; you will wish you owned a gun. And I won't ask for anything from you while I protect YOU from worldwide looting and crime.

Most people who misuse guns have no formal gun safety training. Or they have acquired guns illegally over the black market, or acquired stolen guns. Most of them are kids who listen to Lil Wayne, or some other rap mogul icon. It is because capitalism has glamorized the gangster/drug dealer lifestyle. The prison system of our country does nothing to rehabilitate, it simply breeds repeat offenders. The government doesn't care about this because they want slave minded people like you saying, "Guns kill people." This is so they can take guns away from responsible and intelligent members of society. You know what? I like my guns, and I am certainly not ready for supposed "gun control" or gun prohibition.

Had I actually had a chance to resist the invasions of privacy and the torture bill, I would have. But nobody had that chance because the government fooled all of you, now you are bitter that you didn't exercise your right to protest. I protested. I went to open forums with local politicians. What did you do? Oh, you sat at home on your computer and typed about how nobody resisted this bill or that bill. I chose to exercise my right to peacefully assemble, and protest. BTW, you should exercise your right to use the spell/grammar check on your word processor. Are you going to complain when the government decides to take your computer? Because you obviously just murdered the english language.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
In reply to the AfricanUnion. . .

reason for africa to be overtaken
1. Aids "evolves" and wipes out many people and guess who has a "cure" suddenly? Good old USA or England.

2. USA or england (or any other union for that matter) blackmail africa with an aids cure. (aids has been curable since it was first created)

3. Civil war, or national war, then NATO will step in

4. Economic collapse. the 2010 soccer may be a good excuse. . .

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think we wouldn't stand for it. But look at the UK

Its already allowed its "fear" of the unknown, and known to allow its government to take away freedom, after freedom.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Phase One

Join the various areas of the world into a few sections.

- Europeon Union- Europe check

Umm no they wont, its called guns, and our right to use them on any NWO losers we see stealing our SOVEREIGNTY!

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

And if what your predicting is true, tell me...why is this a bad thing?

Its bad because the New World Order is foolishly trying to throw a world of its own making together so it can make you a happy, drugged automotaun working within the confines of there lame ass pretend world of coincidental mass deaths, weather manipulation, extensive Haliburton built prison/deathcamp system. The same NWO has also brazenly called for a worldwide reduction of population by 80%, and said we would come willingly into there open arms. Elitists feel that money, makes them masters over others. They lost touch with reality in other words, and turning yourself over to these rats is the most foolish thing you can do. They use magic, murder and manipulation to retain power, and that empire is a perverted joke upon itself.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
That's what rich people do

When I'm bored I sometimes play sims.

The elite have always played their games on a bigger canvas than the rest of us could afford.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

original by Eyeofhorus
Question one. Why does the organization of the NWO only have three phases? Could it be a progression of one long phase? There are 7 continents shouldn't there be seven phases?

Question two. What is the point of the NWO, where are you going with your thought? The question is not IF it happens, but when and why?

Question three. Why is there no cohesive evidence in your post? You seem to be convinced something is progressing, where are you drawing your conclusion? (or lack of one for that matter)

Question four-If the phases do number three, then wouldn't the formation of the NWO need a new set of phases to complete its agenda? So wouldn't there technically be an infinite number of phases?

Question five. Can you grab me some toilet paper from the hallway closet?

Sorry I didn't notice this before or I would have answered.

1) There are only three parts in a trilogy. I'm sure there are more small phases that are broken up among the three major phases.
2) Control The elite have always tried to control what we do and think. Think of them as the Counts and Dukes of the past. They only wish to make the world their own feudal system, without all the cool castles.
3)What more evidence do you need. I want you to remember this, in the future when you finally realize that you have become their slave.
4)There are a lot of smaller phases in the three Major phases process. My theory only goes to the point of the One World Government. Once they have that the rest won't matter.
5) NO I CAN'T you forgot to buy any at the market again. This is the last straw, I want to see other people

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join