It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

plans for usa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
educate-yourself.org...

I dont know how true this is, I hope its not.it looks
kind of old tho,has anybody read this before?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well, the camps are already set up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the rest - who knows ?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I understand these "camps" might be setup, but think about it. If the government was really planning to have an 'american holocaust' like the author put it, then wouldn't they do it in secret. Sure, the Freedom of Information/Speech acts let people write things like this. However, the government most likely knows about these kind of writings, and about this website. So, if they wanted to keep this "underwraps" and not get any questioning about it, then why would they let people publish this stuff in the first place? I don't think this will be happening, especially any time soon.

[/sarcasm on] Of course, it will happen, because the Big Bad Great Satan U.S.A. is headed this way [/sarcasm off] Yeah, especially after the "Great Satan" U.S.A. just gave millions of dollars to help out a fellow country, who in return, gave nothing but a slap in the face back, yet, we STILL helped them. Some Satan that is..

-wD

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
educate-yourself.org...
found some more pics,thairs a map, does anybody
have a list ware to find all of these.I would love to go
an a road trip to get some pics and talk to lokals.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
JEEEZ... what a load of poopy.....

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So these camps may exist... But, how can we be sure that they will soon be used as concentration camps; in other words, how do we know the information is credible? I have always found it difficult to determine what is a real possibility or just an out of control consipracy theory. In this case, what I wonder is what would be the purpose? Is it so the NWO can take control of America? Are concentration camps filled with "rebellious" people expected, or noted, to be all over the world, or just in America? How could they recruit and train foreigners to serve as guards of these "concentration" camps without mass people being alerted? If these guards are a part of the NWO, why not use American guards who already a part of the NWO? Lots of questions.... Too few answers.

More links would be good as well as info on how to spot conpiracy theories (vs. the real deal)
-JAH

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The founding fathers set up a nation in which government was by the consent of the people. We The People agreed to certain obligations, and the government we allowed to care for our national sovereignty agreed to abide by certain limits set forth in the Constitution. The present government has broken the agreement, discarding the Constitutional limits on their power and authority while at the same time piling more and more obligations onto the people. Were you able to refuse them? No? This more than any of the other reasons is why you have ceased to be a free human being, and are now a slave.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

I find that educate-yourself is actually a very good website. I would rather listen to the stuff they have to say then some other websites. IN FACT, I learned about NWO through that site.

This board is not for declaring everything "poopy" but actually thinking "Could this be true?". If your not willing to open your mind up and think about how it could be true or false then... simply dont look here.

Do I think its true? No idea. Right now with the NWO anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekpacIsAlive

Originally posted by intelgurl

This board is not for declaring everything "poopy" but actually thinking "Could this be true?". If your not willing to open your mind up and think about how it could be true or false then... simply dont look here.

Do I think its true? No idea. Right now with the NWO anything is possible.

How interesting that you would condemn me for reading that web site's material and commenting negatively about it when you in fact just read my comment and commented negatively about my statement ...
Thus putting yourself at the same level that you just condemned me for...

At best you are a hypocrite.

You have also stated an untruth...
"This board is not for declaring everything "poopy" "...
I have not declared everything on this board poopy - just this particular thread.

Additionally, I will read most things on this board and think, "Could this be true?" as you say I do not...
How do you know I do not consider the possibility of a post?
Are you clairvoyant ?
Do you know what goes through my mind or what my intentions are?

So now you are judging me on your assumptions and not on any facts that you possess.

Also, as you berate me for expressing my opinion you admonish me to not read this board if I am " not willing to open (my) mind up and think ..."

Well I did that - and I stated my opinion - something that apparently offends you to the point of making up a string of falsehoods and assumptions about me and posting them on this thread for all to see...

I'll say it again -
at best you are a hypocrite...
get down off your pedestal and let people have the freedom to comment as they please on the threads here at ATS and stop being the self-appointed board nazi...

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Most importantly, prior congressional approval is not needed for such directives - they are instantly effective once the National Emergency is declared:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An "emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies, the bulk of their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to assure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12656 appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and granted the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians. The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Many of the figures in the Iran-Contra scandal were part of this emergency contingent, including Marine Colonel Oliver North. [2]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
I understand these "camps" might be setup, but think about it. If the government was really planning to have an 'american holocaust' like the author put it, then wouldn't they do it in secret. Sure, the Freedom of Information/Speech acts let people write things like this. However, the government most likely knows about these kind of writings, and about this website. So, if they wanted to keep this "underwraps" and not get any questioning about it, then why would they let people publish this stuff in the first place? I don't think this will be happening, especially any time soon.

[/sarcasm on] Of course, it will happen, because the Big Bad Great Satan U.S.A. is headed this way [/sarcasm off] Yeah, especially after the "Great Satan" U.S.A. just gave millions of dollars to help out a fellow country, who in return, gave nothing but a slap in the face back, yet, we STILL helped them. Some Satan that is..

-wD

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by WeBDeviL]

Once upon a time, there was a non-conforming sparrow who decided not to
fly south for the winter. However, soon after the weather turned cold,
the sparrow changed his mind and reluctantly started to fly south.
After a short time, ice began to form his on his wings and he fell to
earth in a barnyard almost frozen. A cow passed by and crapped on this
little bird and the sparrow thought it was the end, but the manure
warmed him and defrosted his wings. Warm and happy the little sparrow
began to sing. Just then, a large Tom cat came by and hearing the
chirping investigated the sounds. As Old Tom cleared away the manure,
he found the chirping bird and promptly ate him.

There are three morals to this story:

1) Everyone who #s on you is not necessarily your enemy.

2) Everyone who gets you out of # is not necessarily your
friend.

3) If you are warm and happy in a pile of #, keep your mouth
shut.

new topics

top topics

join