It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Eugenics to Utopia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Being a rookie and all. I hope I did a half decent job on posting this in the right place. I don't know how some of you feel about this subject. Personally it makes me angry that some people think of themselves better then us normal folk. What I discovered lastnight was unreal I couldn't believe it.
Im not a super reseacher but I did find several links that will provide much information and you can decide for yourself. And I even have a link you might find interesting.

This is that link I mentioned. A group forming a revolution?
www.solargeneral.com...

Link exchange
www.transtopia.org...

The others are in Eugenics area and smart drugs and even cryogenics

www.alcor.org...

www.cryonics.org...

-------------------------------------

Forum-This site is very well thought out that discusses Cloning and selective breeding and many other topics and talks about smart drugs.

www.designerchildren.com...

sites-

en.wikipedia.org...

www.euvolution.com...

www.promethea.org...

neoeugenics.home.comcast.net...

This site branches off to several other links.

www.transtopia.org...

--

www.genetics-and-society.org...

www.eugenicsarchive.org...

home.iae.nl...

www.geocities.com...

I hope this was much help to you.

[edit on 5/11/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is good stuff, they claim they are creating a Utopia with this whole eugenics and genetic manipulation, and tampering with Creation and all of that, but they are so dillusioned, they are actually leading the world to destruction.

Before Atlantis sunk beneath the waves, it is known their society was falling into decline, with corruption and wars and mad scientists doing mad things, just like it is nowadays. And one of the last budges, one of the things that sealed Atlantis's fate, was when they started experimenting with genetics and cross breeding species. Mother Earth cant allow that, God cannot allow evil to have that kind of power, so cleansings are in order. The Earth is forced to cleanse herself of all the negative energy, and start over.

Hopefully we will learn our lessons, and not allow our civilization to go down the tubes. Hopefully, we will wake up in time and stop the madness of our Elite who are even more out of control than the ancient Atlanteans. Hopefully, this time, the plan is different, and the plan is for us to rise out of the darkness. Hopefully we wont need Earth changes, and cleansings.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I fully believe that Planned Parenthood is carrying out the eugenics dream of Margaret Sanger.

www.blackgenocide.com...
*warning - this link contains links to sites that have bloody pictures.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thank you Flyers for the link. I'm sure there's many more people who wish to comment on this.

new topics

top topics

join