It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "chemtrails" a normal occurance in Washington DC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I've been reading a bit about "chemtrails" as of late and I began to wonder, are "Chemtrails" ever seen in the Washington DC area? I've seen tons of pictures and I cannot remember seeing any from Washington DC. If there is a lack of Chemtrails in the DC area then I think that could be a very telling sign.

There obviously is alot of air traffic in DC so if there are no chemtrails there then maybe there is something more to it. I am really not sure about the whole "chemtrail" conspiracy but interested nonetheless. FYI, there are tons of expanding "chemtrails" in our skies this morning. Thanks ATS

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You are right that there is LOTS of air traffic in that area. Sometimes the atmospheric conditions are right for engine exhaust to result in a sort of cirrus ice crystal formation.

If you want to know more about how it works, how the paths that aircraft take, there are pilots and meteorologists here, and everywhere else on the internet for that matter.

Just dont fall for statements that chemtrail believers state that are just patently false like it is too warm up high for ice, or that ice crystals are unstable, or that aircraft cant cross paths, or that cirrus clouds are a hoax, or that there is some vast secret fleet of hundreds of airliner sized aircraft.

Flightaware.com is a great resource to see how many aircraft are flying, what kinds they are and the paths they are taking. Here is a snapshot of the traffic just as I wrote this. You can see aircraft by callsign, type, altitude and speed. If you need any help deciphering it, would be glad to help.

i148.photobucket.com...

new topics

join