It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from Australia U.S.A A-OK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with so many people!?!
Why do you hate the United States?
The U.S is one of the Greatest nations on the planet, they spend their money and risk the lives of their soldiers to protect the planet from Terrorism.
It was necessary for them to go into Iraq and put Saddam out of power!
What just because he didnt have any WMD's means that he wasn't going to use one in the future, also i thought his murdering of 3000 kurds was a justifyable enough reason to go in their in the first place.
Not to mention the U.S has saved Europe and Australia's ass in the past which is another reason to be thankful to them.

And also the U.S cops a lot of criticisim from so called allies sure when the U.S is doing something that is beneficial or suits that nations ideology they support as if they have always been the closest of allies, yet when the U.S is engaged in an action to the contrary they act like they don't want anything to do with them and call them evil interfering imperialist monsters.

Also i am so sick of people showing sympathy for the muslims in Iraq and in Western nations, on the day of the world trade center attack Sep. 11 2001 all of our "good muslim friends" were dancing, singing and praising allah in the streets of Melbourne (which is where i live) i got so angry i went outside of my house and I gave a few of them a beating they will never forget...that is how much i respect the U.S

So the next time your at your trendy little caffee latte coffe shop with your trendy left wing liberal yuppie friends and think of mocking the U.S just remember it's they who are protecting the world from terrorism, it's they who fought for the freedom of the world during world war two and it is them and only them who are the Global Police force, so cut them some god dam slack!

From Australia a proud supporter and ally of the United States of America!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Damn. I really hope you've got your flame retardant undies on my friend...sheesh.

Not that I don't agree, mind you. Just...damn.

Just thought I'd point a few things out to you. In a totally supportive and nonjudgmental way
, of course.

All the good that America has accomplished we didn't do it in a vacuum all alone in the night. We had good friends in there pitching right along side of us...Australia, Great Britain, Japan (later), West Germany (again, later), and a whole host of others. Maybe in some circumstances we may have done the lions share of the work, but without help, it wouldn't have happened.

We've also done our share of dunderhead ed things as well. It would be well to remember that, too...how else do you learn? By acknowledging the mistakes of the past and attempting to redress them. We're still learning that particular lesson, maybe one day we will, then my country will be all that we profess it to be.

Anyway...thanks. But get set to duck.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by seagull]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozvulcan
i got so angry i went outside of my house and I gave a few of them a beating they will never forget...that is how much i respect the U.S

Charming... utterly charming.

You respect the US so you beat up Muslims?

Care factor?

If you had anything intellectual to share, it was lost the moment I read how you demonstrate your respect for the US... you unfortunately, come across as nothing more than a redneck.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The U.S is one of the Greatest nations on the planet, they spend their money and risk the lives of their soldiers to protect the planet from Terrorism.

Unless they are not on the 'western' side of the planet.

They put him in power!

What just because he didnt have any WMD's means that he wasn't going to use one in the future,

He might of had WMD. Bush DOES.. and we have no guarentee he's not going to use them.

Not to mention the U.S has saved Europe and Australia's ass in the past which is another reason to be thankful to them.

Aussies do not spell it as 'ass'.. they spell it as arse. Ass is the american spelling. I'm very surprised you didn't know this.

Also i am so sick of people showing sympathy for the muslims

..here we go.

in Iraq and in Western nations, on the day of the world trade center attack Sep. 11 2001 all of our "good muslim friends" were dancing, singing and praising allah in the streets of Melbourne (which is where i live) i got so angry i went outside of my house and I gave a few of them a beating they will never forget...that is how much i respect the U.S

You are lieing. Muslims did not sing and dance in the streets of Melbourne and I doubt you beat anybody up.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by riley]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The United States is generally disliked for its intervention in the affairs of other countries. But it's blown WAY out of proportion.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

i got so angry i went outside of my house and I gave a few of them a beating they will never forget...that is how much i respect the U.S

Charming... utterly charming.

You respect the US so you beat up Muslims?

Care factor?

If you had anything intellectual to share, it was lost the moment I read how you demonstrate your respect for the US... you unfortunately, come across as nothing more than a redneck.

I am not a redneck, the only reasons i gave them a beating was becasue of first of all they were on my property, and they were celebrating the death of thousands of americans let's just say i got really angry but maybe giving them a thrashing wasn't the right way to go about it but i it's hard to back down once your filled with rage.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Unless they are not on the 'western' side of the planet.

They put him in power!

What just because he didnt have any WMD's means that he wasn't going to use one in the future,

He might of had WMD. Bush DOES.. and we have no guarentee he's not going to use them.

Aussies do not spell it as 'ass'.. they spell it as arse. Ass is the american spelling. I'm very surprised you didn't know this.

Also i am so sick of people showing sympathy for the muslims

..here we go.

in Iraq and in Western nations, on the day of the world trade center attack Sep. 11 2001 all of our "good muslim friends" were dancing, singing and praising allah in the streets of Melbourne (which is where i live) i got so angry i went outside of my house and I gave a few of them a beating they will never forget...that is how much i respect the U.S

You are lieing. Muslims did not sing and dance in the streets of Melbourne and I doubt you beat anybody up.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by riley]

Riley there was muslims sining dacing and prasing allah in the streets of melbourne im not lying, also i didn't beat them up i got into a fight with them!
As did of few other aussies on my street as well as an American who was over at my neighbours house, he was really pissed off also i typed "ass" instead of ass in respect to American's and finally if you want proof of muslims causing trouble in Australia look up the Cronula Beach Race Riots!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
By the way im aware of the typo's in my last post so don't bother pointing them out!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ozvulcan,

We should not have invaded Iraq, we should have done what we were set out to do, kill the people who were actually responsable for 9/11. Iraq had no ties to Al-Quida, or terrorism for that matter. However, now there is a ton of terrorism in Iraq because we have created discontent among the Iraqis.

You say Iraq was okay to invade because they massacered Kurds, but I ask you, when has that ever made the USA invade a country? Lets invade Sudan in that case because hundreds of thousands in Darfur are being killed by the Janjaweed.

The most critisism is for lieing about the WMD's, which was "WHY" we invaded Iraq.

I think we should have put forth an incredible amout of resorces towards getting those directly responsable for 9/11, because 9/11 was a direct act of war. We should have detained or eliminated every last person responsible or tied to it so it would never happen again.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Riley there was muslims sining dacing and prasing allah in the streets of melbourne im not lying,

Saying 'all' is lieing. The muslims I know were disgusted. Besides which:

am not a redneck, the only reasons i gave them a beating was because of first of all they were on my property,

Hard to believe you aren't telling fibs when you keep contradicting yourself. Were they dancing in the streeets or on your property? Do you really expect us to belive you [singular] beat up muslims [plural]. Obviously your assertion is that there were a multitude of muslims dancing in the streets.. [on your property] and apparently you breat them up.

All by yourself.

But now you just got into a fight with them:

also i didn't beat them up i got into a fight with them!

With your neighbours:

As did of few other aussies on my street as well as an American who was over at my neighbours house,

Were they on their properties as well or just on the streets? Sorry but that sounds like a full on riot.. and not a mention of it on the news. Probably because it diodn't happen.

he was really pissed off also i typed "ass" instead of ass in respect to American's

Yeah right.. people aren't stupid.. especially aussies. It's obviously how you naturally spell it..

"ass" instead of ass

While you took a break from 'respecting' the americans.. you still forgot the 'r' and 'e'.

and finally if you want proof of muslims causing trouble in Australia look up the Cronula Beach Race Riots!

I didn't ask for proof of muslims causing trouble in Aus.. I know all about the riots. I asked you to explain the holes in your story.. think you better quit while your behind before you fall into them.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It seems that i can't voice an opinion on this website without being attacked by a horde of left wing pinkos!
So to make all of you trendy liberals happy im going to disclaim everything I have just stated in this thread and rework it.
Here it is.

America the stupidist country on Earth where everyone is evil and stupid.
Everyone has a gun in America so they can go and shoot things randomly because they are all ignorant, illiterate evil rednecks, who go around harrasing poor innocent muslims, after all the U.S did provoke 911 by building bases in muslim holy lands.
Also the U.S president George W Bush is an Ignorant redkneck just like his father, who want's no more than to rule the world with his evil imperialist ways.

There was that what you wanted to hear Riley?
People like you are going to be the downfall of Western Civilisation!
And when you and your family have been enslaved by some inbred ignorant muslim with his mind set stuck in the stone age, just remember that it was people like George Bush who were defending the free world from tyranny and opression.

Now i won't take away any more of your precious "leisure" time, you can go back to your caffe latte coffee shop with all of your yuppie friends from Toorak and scoof at the U.S!

By the way this is also directed at you NJE777

[edit on 15-5-2007 by ozvulcan]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i am an american, i do not support our goverment on everything

but Right on OZ
nice to know some folks remember we were one great friends

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

By the way this is also directed at you NJE777

Oh well in that case... I had better respond!!

It seems that i can't voice an opinion on this website without being attacked by a horde of left wing pinkos!

Miss Pinkos is right here and I am rounding the horde up right now...

c'mon horde...c'mon!! to the melody of c'mon Aussie c'mon...

sing along everyone!

So to make all of you trendy liberals happy im going to disclaim everything I have just stated in this thread and rework it.
Here it is.

Oh settle pettle... another sweeping statement... Oh I just love sweeping statements! 'discredit everything you have stated in this thread'?????

I pointed out one issue I was concerned about = violence

So get a grip and pull really hard, maybe you can find some relief, even if it is premature

And when you and your family have been enslaved by some inbred ignorant muslim with his mind set stuck in the stone age, just remember that it was people like George Bush who were defending the free world from tyranny and opression.

inbred ignorant Muslim
Wow... I have some friends who are Muslims and a) they are not inbred and b) they don't have a stone age mentality...

you can go back to your caffe latte coffee shop with all of your yuppie friends from Toorak and scoof at the U.S!

Oh farout, Yuppie? lol Toorak??? lmao
Ok yes, I am 'related' with the Eastern Suburbs but yanno what? I wouldn't want to live in Toorak if someone gave me a house.... ha ha ha ha. I would rather live in St Kilda. Been there done that!!!

But, as for the cafe latte... well yes I will do it cosmopolitan style thanks... preferably in Lygone Street with all the WOGS and lol, as I drink my cuppa chino I will be grateful that I live in multi cultural Australia Cos, I reckon, if White Australia Policy hadn't been rejected, I wouldn't be having my cosmopolitan experience...or for that matter, experiencing anything from the WOG culture...

You know what? I absolutely love going to the markets and having my breaky and just watching people...of all nationalities and cultures doing their thing...and fudge isnt it great that everyone can be who the truck they want to be... and that is worth fighting for. Freedom to express and live how ever the truck you want. Hmm...market day tommorrow, must go and get me a Yiros...

[edit on 15-5-2007 by NJE777]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ozvulcan: there are several dozen Aussies who're members of ATS and as has already been brought to your attention earlier in this thread, NO-one in Oz refers to 'arse' as 'ass'. No-one. Aussies like to get that 'R" in there -- it's what gives 'arse' its meaning. 'Ass' is word Aussies use for idiots, the Law, donkeys.

So why not admit it --- you're not an Aussie.

Maybe you wish you were.

Maybe you're a liar.

As in your claim that 'muslims' were cheering on 9/11. Where were muslims supposedly 'cheering' again? Melbourne? In the streets of ... where? On your property ?

Let's be honest. It was in your confused imagination.

George Bush defending the free world from tyranny & oppression? Are you seriously claiming to believe that? Or is it an attempt to ingratiate yourself with Americans on ATS? If the latter --- someone should tell you that what you've done is insult the intelligence of a huge number of Americans who're aware Bush is many things .... and least of all ' a defender against tyranny & oppression'.

' Left wing pinkos ' ??? NO-one in Australia uses that term. No-one. It's American terminology.

Let's move on to your deliberately divisive accusations:

What the hell is wrong with so many people!?!
Why do you hate the United States?

you can go back to your caffe latte coffee shop with all of your yuppie friends from Toorak and scoof at the U.S!

Maybe this is the tactic you used in grade-school to create divisions and hopefully trick people into aligning themselves with you?

Maybe you do it to attract attention to yourself ? Or do you derive a sense of 'powah' from launching baseless accusations?

WHO 'hates the United States' ?

And WHO sips latte whilst 'scoffing at the US' ?

Vulcan (let's dispense with the phoney 'oz' prefix) -- if you were TRULY an Aussie, you'd be well aware that the term Aussies would use to describe you would be: ' Sh*t Stirrer'. The more polite would call you a 'trouble maker'.

NO-one (apart from YOU, that is) is claiming to 'hate the US'.

In fact, one could be excused for believing your post was written by someone who's been confined to either prison or an asylum for the past five or more years; it's like a bad time-warp joke.

You're aware, aren't you, that the only persons witnessed to be 'dancing and cheering' re: 9/11 were Jews, in NY ?

I'm happy to have confirmed to my own satisfaction that you are not, and never have been, an Aussie.

Just as I'm convinced beyond doubt that your posts' only purpose was create friction and division.

As such, you have failed: your agenda is laughably see-through

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
Ozvulcan: there are several dozen Aussies who're members of ATS and as has already been brought to your attention earlier in this thread, NO-one in Oz refers to 'arse' as 'ass'. No-one. Aussies like to get that 'R" in there -- it's what gives 'arse' its meaning. 'Ass' is word Aussies use for idiots, the Law, donkeys.

So why not admit it --- you're not an Aussie.

Maybe you wish you were.

Maybe you're a liar.

As in your claim that 'muslims' were cheering on 9/11. Where were muslims supposedly 'cheering' again? Melbourne? In the streets of ... where? On your property ?

' Left wing pinkos ' ??? NO-one in Australia uses that term. No-one. It's American terminology.

Maybe this is the tactic you used in grade-school to create divisions and hopefully trick people into aligning themselves with you?

Vulcan (let's dispense with the phoney 'oz' prefix) -- if you were TRULY an Aussie, you'd be well aware that the term Aussies would use to describe you would be: ' Sh*t Stirrer'. The more polite would call you a 'trouble maker'.

NO-one (apart from YOU, that is) is claiming to 'hate the US'.

I'm happy to have confirmed to my own satisfaction that you are not, and never have been, an Aussie.

As such, you have failed: your agenda is laughably see-through

You have to be the biggest idiot i have ever come across in my life!
How dare you say im Not AUSTRALIAN! my Grandfathers served in the AIF (and incase you don't know what that is it's the Australian Infantry Forces) in World War two and fought back the Japanese army at the Kakoda trail as well as at singapore, my great unlce ray was captured by the Japs at Singapore and spent the rest of the war in that horrific death camp Changi!
I AM AN AUSTRALIAN! I grew up in a rural town in Victoria in South Gippsland called Korumburra (which is aboriginal for blow fly) and later i moved to South Melbourne and then Port Melbourne!
Also as i said i wrote ass as a sign of respect to the americans! also Aussies do use the term Left Wing Pinkos! watch John Safran vs God you idiot he used it a couple of times!

You have just insulted me far worse than anyone else has ever done in my life, I am proud of being an Australian, I love my country and would die for it!
And I also want to protect it from hordes of Muslims and other rabble!
I even fly an Australian flag out the front of my house!
SO DON'T EVER SAY IM NOT AUSTRALIAN AGAIN!

So i suggest you go and plonk your arse down on the couch crack open a tinnie of VB and watch the footy or read the Age and stop accusing me of not being Australian.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

[I still don't know what a 'pinko' is.]

You didn't innocently just 'voice an opinion'.. you declared you were voicing ours as well. Aside from the content of your message which was and continues to be very racist.. the very gesture of speaking for us in such a manner is offensive in itself.. and now you attack anyone who voices contrary opinions.

America the stupidist country on Earth where everyone is evil and stupid. Everyone has a gun in America so they can go and shoot things randomly because they are all ignorant, illiterate evil rednecks, who go around harrasing poor innocent muslims, after all the U.S did provoke 911 by building bases in muslim holy lands.

I didn't imply, suggest, infer or insinuate the above. I do not judge an entire people on the actions of a few.

Also the U.S president George W Bush is an Ignorant redkneck just like his father, who want's no more than to rule the world with his evil imperialist ways.

I'm sure he doesn't think they're evil.

There was that what you wanted to hear Riley?

I just wanted you to stop feeding us bs. I believe you exagerate.. are overly taken with US culture.. so much so that you have adopted their 'spelling'.. [or you could have dual citizenship/relos here/there] and that maybe you had words with a muslim neighbour. You seem very young and have low expectations of the intelligence of others.. not only 'speaking for us'.. [assuming that we would share your racist views :shk:] but telling us tall tales expecting us to swallow hook line and sinker. Now you have a tantrum when someone accuses you of not being an aussie? Sorry sweetheart but when you prove you lie it effects your credibilty. Being racist doesn't help your cred either.

And when you and your family have been enslaved by some inbred ignorant muslim with his mind set stuck in the stone age,

There are muslim aussies on this board. Show some respect.

just remember that it was people like George Bush who were defending the free world from tyranny and opression.

Yet now Americans have the 'patriot act'..

Now i won't take away any more of your precious "leisure" time, you can go back to your caffe latte coffee shop with all of your yuppie friends from Toorak and scoof at the U.S!

Well your first post started with biggoted generalisations.. shouldn't be surprised really. It's a shame that you have so much hate in you.. you are blinded by it. You don't want to respect muslims as fellow human beings so you denograte them and as soon as we disagreed with you.. you dengorated us.

[edit on 16-5-2007 by riley]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
uh huh...anything else to ramble on about?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Also i want to just say one last thing on this thread before i finish with it compleatly, Islam is not compatible with any other culture or civilisation be it Western, East Asisan, South American etc...the Islamic religion teaches them that westeners are filithy infadels and that we need to be converted and made into slaves or destroyed, I know that every religion has fundamentalists, but you don't see Christians crashing planes into buildings, you don't see a hindu blowing up a bus in a public are and I've never heard of a Buddhist taking Israeli's hostages at an olympic games and then killing them (even though Pol Pot was a buddhist monk and we all saw how he turned out) but that is why i don't trust them or like them.
Also im not a racisist MUSLIMS ARE NOT A RACE! they are a religion, i have nothing against Arab's just Islamic arabs, Islam is a blight on thier society's and culture and the Middle East would be a lot better off without Islam.

That is the last thing I am going to say on this thread, I just don't like Muslims and no-one is ever going to change that!

new topics

top topics

join