It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reading Between The Lines - Jenkins/Wood interview revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Reading Between The Lines -- Jenkins/Wood interview revisited, Text, Subtext and The Truth About DEWs - Transcript
10 April 2007, transcript by Andrew Lowe Watson, with added pictures & comments

external source:
============================================
============================================
Reading between the lines reveals more evidence behind the use of DEW on 9/11 and advances scientific understanding of what happened

This began as "Dr. Greg Jenkins' Surprise 'Interview' of Prof. Judy Wood: a Transcript Analysis," with a transcription by Andrew Lowe Watson, and with added pictures & comments. Many thanks to Andrew for taking the time to see what was actually in this video and for sharing the text of the transcript with us. Also, we wish to thank Greg Jenkins for the valuable clues he gave us in advancing our understanding of the effects of DEW (Directed Energy Weapons).
===========================================
===========================================

FULL TEXT HERE:
janedoe0911.tripod.com...

===================================================

Everyone should give this a full reading. Learn how Jenkins tried to trick Dr Wood and failed, numerous times!

Jenkins can't even answer Wood's questions and tries to change the subject several times, as revealed here:

====================================
Also download Judy's latest radio interview (May 2, 2007) in this 8MB MP3:
/3chj54

Hear the clear evidence of directed energy weaponry usage at the WTC on 9/11

See her new page "DEW Sponsors and Department of Defense Contractors"

Did you know that Boeing, as well as other companies, are designing lasers for airplanes? Watch Boeing's "infomercial-type" videos linked from the site above.

See Dr Wood's site: www.drjudywood.com...

Check out the DEW evidence:

What do people think of her DEW research? How do **you** feel? What's your impression of the people trying to discredit her and her DEW evidence? Why are they going through so much trouble? Are they afraid the public will learn of their new high-tech weaponry?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Why don't you forget Judy Wood and just present her evidence?

We can discuss that without having to worry about who's bugging Wood and why, and it's more to the point.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Why don't you forget Judy Wood and just present her evidence?

We can discuss that without having to worry about who's bugging Wood and why, and it's more to the point.

The point of this thread is to inform the public that a mass discrediting campaign is launched on Dr Wood AND her DEW evidence

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB_Brooklyn

The point of this thread is to inform the public that a mass discrediting campaign is launched on Dr Wood AND her DEW evidence

Unfortunately JW herself is to thank for much of that. Let's face it, she is a PR disaster. Why do we need all this life support apparatus and interpreters to tell us what she "really" said, as if she was speaking Latin?

I have no doubt that DEW weapons exist, and that 4G clean nukes exist either.

I also have no doubt that planes and jet fuel did not bring down the WTC towers. Nor CD charges and thermate alone.

There are so many bizarre clues to exotic weaponry having been used that I think there was an exotic cocktail being used to stage those "collapses"--perhaps all of the above.

Thing is, we'll never know for sure, unless there is some miraculous insider confession, and this fundamental ambiguity works in favor of holding the official claptrap together.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Yes, because she is a moron.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Let's be honest man.

One of Wood's claims is that the damage to Banker's Trust is evidence of a stray energy beam hitting it. This is on her website, or at least was, I didn't really go back after that.

In the exact same place Wood claims an energy beam hit BT, there is a section of perimeter columns from WTC2 hanging out of the face of the building. You see the problem? She ignored the fact that there was obvious debris hanging out of the building, to claim a stray energy beam did it.

Another problem I can't get around is how any beam destructive to steel can bypass all of the steel of the upper floors to hit the collapse zone as it moves downward, discriminating steel here, from steel over there, and yet somehow being inaccurate enough to stray and cause damage to WTC6, 5, 4, BT, etc. The roofs and upper floors of both buildings stayed intact for long enough to see the collapse waves come to their full horror before being destroyed.

Gottago hit it on the head, she's a PR disaster despite what she says. I didn't like her much before she came out with the energy beam stuff, because she threw around junk claims like the towers came down faster than free-fall. She's just an easy target.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Let's be honest man.

One of Wood's claims is that the damage to Banker's Trust is evidence of a stray energy beam hitting it. This is on her website, or at least was, I didn't really go back after that.

In the exact same place Wood claims an energy beam hit BT, there is a section of perimeter columns from WTC2 hanging out of the face of the building. You see the problem? She ignored the fact that there was obvious debris hanging out of the building, to claim a stray energy beam did it.

Another problem I can't get around is how any beam destructive to steel can bypass all of the steel of the upper floors to hit the collapse zone as it moves downward, discriminating steel here, from steel over there, and yet somehow being inaccurate enough to stray and cause damage to WTC6, 5, 4, BT, etc. The roofs and upper floors of both buildings stayed intact for long enough to see the collapse waves come to their full horror before being destroyed.

Gottago hit it on the head, she's a PR disaster despite what she says. I didn't like her much before she came out with the energy beam stuff, because she threw around junk claims like the towers came down faster than free-fall. She's just an easy target.

Where exactly is the evidence that she's a PR disaster? Did you even read this article? janedoe0911.tripod.com...

You're finding little tidbits of information on her website that you don't agree with and use it to disprove her whole theory, simply because you yourself don't like her. Are you sure you want the truth of 9/11 to come out?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
CB_Brooklyn

So the 'energy beam' went through the STEEL OF THE PERIMETER?

Can you show me where it is going through the steel of the outer perimeter?

What did this energy beam do? Ignore the outer steel and only went for the core?

That makes no sense. AS did Judy Wood. She even misunderstood the picture that Jenkins was talking about.

Judy Wood and her ideas are as real as the CARTOONS she often refers to.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I suppose all the Boeing and Lockheed-Martin airborne lasers which Wood gives links to are as real as cartoons as well, eh? (sigh!)
Whatever made you think Wood was arguing that directed-energy beams only attacked the 47 core columns? Another straw man argument.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Where exactly is the evidence that she's a PR disaster?

I wasn't aware you could objectively prove such a thing. The fact that you started a thread to help bail her out is a good start, though. You don't see that for anyone else.

You're finding little tidbits of information on her website that you don't agree with and use it to disprove her whole theory, simply because you yourself don't like her.

Dude, Banker's Trust. That's all I have to say. There is massive physical debris hanging out of it, and she says an energy beam did it. Think for yourself! Wood is NOT a consistently logical person, and that is proof of it if anything is. Stop arguing about Wood and argue her evidence!

[edit on 12-5-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Are you saying that the unscratched wheatchex tore out that vertical gash in the building that is twice as wide, more than 20 times as deep, and 10 times as tall? And it did all that without even a scratch? Now, that's crazy!

From this page: janedoe0911.tripod.com...

Notice the square, unscratched corners of the wheatchex?

And how does that wheatchex cause the beam to shrivel?

Whoever really believes this wheatchex made that gouge is telling us what a sucker they are.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by CB_Brooklyn]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm not going to argue, I'm just going to post the images and let others decide what caused the damage here.

The term "wheatchex" makes me cringe. What is the point in referring to steel perimeter columns, connected by spandrel plates, as if they were a breakfast cereal?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Dr Wood uses that term and I like it, obviously

top topics

join