It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Entrance theories/Locations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
ok guy's my first forum post here... I've been hiding in the back commenting here and there for a few months, and now I have a question I have yet to see addressed.

I am always a skeptic when it comes to CT's just to err on the side of avoiding crazy
But I have always had an interest in the theories and one that I may not believe in whole heartedly, but I would love to TRULY investigate.

Hollow Earth, Either as entrances to a system of tunnels or caves that link to all of the "secret underground military bases" or just a base system area for aliens, which ever theory you subscribe to, if you have investigated it at all I would be extremely interested if someone could help me to Locate an Entrance in the TN/KY area.

I have lived in TN all of my life and would like to stick to this area for my research. I know this is a request out of left field but I have always been a spelunker of above average skill, and now have nice equipment I could utilize to capture video of whatever is down these entrances. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and any evidence found would immediately be shared with my fellow ATS 'er's.

Thanks a million... and feel free to take this down the Hollow earth discussion path in general if need be!

Coven Out

Edit for note to Mod's.... If this is the wrong topic for this please place it in the proper topic area, I figured due to the alien base connection i should post it here!
thanks!

[edit on 11-5-2007 by coven]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have always loved the fable about one of the entrances being on the coast of the Delaware Bay in the state of Delaware. This is neither near you or necessarily true, but if there were any actual cave systems there it might be worth checking out for someone. That whole area is very strange...very old, very desolate, and very quiet, despite being relatively populated. There are lots of small "beaches" with names like Slaughter.
The story itself was a doozy - something about two warring factions of reptilian beings living underground.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I read somewhere that there are underwater caverns that stretch for miles under California.I'll see if I can dig up a link.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Heres a link to a story of the disappearance of a US submarine exploring one of these caverns.Now i don't know how true this is,so you be the judge.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
All the forces in nature seem to have their opposites, positive and negetive electricity, magnets attract and repel, subatomic particles attract and repel. Why nor gravity? If gravity had an opposing force that was stronger at close range a dissipated quickly over a distance (remind you of the strong and weak atomic forces?) this opposition could support a hollow planet. Seems like it would be dark in there though.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks Guys So Far so good... At the very least I can get a database of locations and maybe when its in my budget vacation in the most likely area to get some good footage...

sweet!

Coven

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
i saw a show on tv about underwater ufo bases a while back. i think it was ufo files, on the history channel. i'll see if i can get a link, or someone else can if i don't get it up soon enough.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ok, this isn't what i wanted, but it's close enough.

underwater ufo bases

just a little bit of info. i know it's not hollow earth, but i guess it's a little similar, sorry if i got off topic.

[edit on 11/5/07 by wisefoolishness]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
all right, here is a hollow earth link. i warn you, this is a ton of reading, but it's pretty interesting, take a look.

Hollow Earth Entrance Link

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

i saw a show on tv about underwater ufo bases a while back. i think it was ufo files, on the history channel. i'll see if i can get a link, or someone else can if i don't get it up soon enough.
I saw this also Wise.I thought it was interesting.I bet there are ALOT of things under the oceans and in the earth we know nothing about.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i'm sure there is an abundance of underwater bases, possibly et, and probably human. there are a ton of eye-witness accounts of strange craft going in and out of water, you just don't hear about them as much as regular sightings.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
And if you think about it,alot of the deepest parts of Earths oceans are unexplored.Just think of what could be there.Ever see the movie "The Abyss"?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
no, i haven't seen that movie, but i'll look in to it. the ocean is so deep and so vast, the things that could be in unexplored parts of it are almost unimagineable.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
And if you think about it,alot of the deepest parts of Earths oceans are unexplored.Just think of what could be there.Ever see the movie "The Abyss"?

Great posts guys... Keep the info Coming... I'm about to read through the Hollow Earth Entrances page, to see if I can find anything reasonably close to where I am as to possibly document said entrances.

I was responding to this post because I have a strong feeling Abyss is another movie like star wars, where these covert government agencies adjust the movie to have some factuality about it. Its been a while since I have sat through the movie, but the basic gist is that the crew exploring the Deepest riff in the ocean (the Abyss) basically find a cave at the bottom of this abyss that contains Unknown/extraterrestrial life... the problem is i can't remember if these entities were violent or not... guess that might be a key point...

also I posted this so I could get a decent amount of resources on hollow earth and underground bases so anything in those two areas is fine for this topic, in my opinion these both tie hand in hand.

Coven out

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
From what i remember Coven the ETs were not violent in The Abyss.I have read alot on the hollow earth theory and such.I'll try and find some good sites for you.A good place to start is About.com.They will have links to such sites.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by crowpruitt]

new topics

top topics

join