It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Just surfing around on youtube, and i came across this video, ive never heard or seen someone to claim this

www.youtube.com...

He claims that he traveled forward in time and saw himself, and even captured a video while in the future on his cell phone

Its an intresting video that i belive at least deserves a look, and some follow up reserach, but i cnat even get the mans name, any thoughts.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Interesting, but I don't think it's true, I find that there is not enough details to the story. As said on youtube the tattoo is easy to fake, just use a one day tattoo. And if you look at the last frames of the video (where you can see a profile of them) the noses do look very similar, but theres one think that seems strange, the shoulders of the older him are higher than the younger him, and at 70 it would be the other way round, the older him would have a more hunched back.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
this video has been discussed a few times on ATS... I don't want to try to end it to quickly but I believe the MOD's/Experts here have proven this video to be a very long and intricate advertisement for a retirement fund, either dutch or German... Not sure... Just figured I would give you a heads up before you got to excited.

Can't find the very first thread on it

sorry just search Time Travel on the ATS Boards

Coven

join