It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Junglelord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
HI gang!

I have been here about two weeks.
I love it.
I am a man of many different interests.
I have two diplomas, one in Electonic Engineering Technology I graduated with a 98% average. A former member of the IEEE.

I have 4 years experience in Satellite Technology and 3 years in Military and Commercial Sonor.

I also have a 3 year college diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy, Orthopedic Physiotherapy. I graduated with a 96% average, 3rd out of 300.

I have taken many post graduate courses. I specialize in Rolfing, Visceral Manipulation, Mechanical Link, Cranial Sacral, Muscle Energy, Active Isolated Stretching, Joint Manipulation, Active Motion Palpation, Thompson Terminal Point Assessments, Logan Technique, Lomi Lomi, Thai Massage, Shiatsui.

I have 6 years experience teaching anatomy and physiology in college. I have worked for myself until medical setbacks forced me into a pension. I always worked with chiropractors but for myself. I did that for 10 years. I therefore test like a chiro, but treat with grade 4 motion, not a thrust like a chiro...and with fascial therapy and Systems Therapy (a compiliation of mine, like Bruce Lee and Jeet Kune Do is a complilation of martial arts)

I am a man that thinks like Bruce Lee
I am a perpetual student
I have had 7 near death episode's due to different medical events.
I have survived lung embolisms 4 times, a kidney embolism once, and two DVT's, one in both legs...the left one is huge
I also have two spinal cord injuries, a Central Cord Syndrome and A Browns Sequard. I fractured C2, C4, C5 in Aug 2003. Thats chris reeves and stone cold steve austin injuries combined. I also have the same surgery as both of them.

C2 fracture stats are 97% dead at the scene, 2.5 percent are quadriplegics like chris reeves, .5% are like me...
I am a walking miracle...God loves me
I did weights all my life...I am 45. I used to bench press 315X10 all the time. My personal best was 450 once. I used to weigh 250 pds.
I now weigh 200.
I grew up playing Tarzan in a Provincal Park of Ontario...the Upper Canada Migratory Bird Scanturary.
I have a black belt in Judo and Karate, a high school wrestler, amature boxer, but a man of peace.

I am a drummer for 35 years of my 45 years.
Neil Peart, Buddy Rich, Steve Smith, Louie Bellson, Gene Krupa, Steve Gadd, Vinnie Cogalutia, all drummers I love.

I have written a post graduate training course called Systems Therapy, a compilation of all the therapies mentioned above.

PS my initial post was "The Lies That Led To War In Iraq" based on a PBS show.

I have some of my work on Biophysics and Consciousness posted in Science...and several others there such as...
I posted Water Cars (no hydrogen fillup needed, I found seven different ones).
I posted some new theories on Light and Gravity.

I am extremely interested in UFO, antigravity, 9/11 conspiracy, NWO, Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, Federal Reserve, stuff like that.

I also study Musical String Theory, Physics, Particle Physics, Astronomy, Quantum Physics, Relativity, Gravity, Light, Sound, Cymatics, Sonolumniesence, Sacred Geometry, Sacred Math, the Bible and Hebrew and all religions.
Animals, Tracking, Bush Craft, Wildernes Survival.
I am 1/3 Mohawk and 2/3 British.
Aries and a Tiger
Messianic Christian.
My psychologist says I am a genius.
I try to think like Mr Spock

Peace...Live Long and Prosper

I must say the moderation here is first rate.
Kudos to a clean professional site
thanks for all the hard work guys.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Gday and welcome to ATS, junglelord!!

Ya, this site isn't half bad. I'm looking forward to what you're gonna contribute. It would seem like you know a fair bit, given those qualifications.
But anyway, you might want to check out this thread, Posting Hints & Tips, it might help you out some as you're starting off here.

Good luck and hope to see you round!

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS junglelord.

I've already run across you in a couple of threads.

Dude, you could write a book..a novel...a series...based on your life events

Keep on posting..and U2U if you need assistance.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
A belated welcome aboard!

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
hey bruce lee is and awesome guy

let me know if i can help at all with anything

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

Right now, I just started to make Avatars Ragavatars!, you see the pretty red black and white picture on the left of the screen below my user name "ragster", I am sure you might know what it is, but just in case if not, I will be glad to make you your very own personalized avatar with your name or whatever you want abstract type of an avatar.
But if not, make sure to check out Member Art to see many different types of people who have very unique avatar designs.
And if you do not want someone else to make your own avatar for you, you can do it yourself here Avatar Ultimate Help Thread

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welcome, junglelord!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, junglelord!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
my x ray picture disappeared, I deleted it by mistake.
just learning the use of the system
here it is
I could not edit the original

[edit on 12-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
junglelord, welcome to Above Top Secret -- enjoy.

Dallas

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
That has to be the most in depth intrtoduction I've ever seen. Good work, I hope it sets n example.

Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi junglelord,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Fell free to ask for any help (if you need) and open your “comment section” in your profile, some more ATS help and e-books on many conspiracy subjects here.

Search and share!

brotherthebig.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Wow Junglelord you could write a book about your life! I agree with Spacedoubt on that. Sorry I missed your intro before meeting you on the boards.I assume you realize now that Iam female.Nice to put a face to whom I am chatting with.Look forward to your posts.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well its so cool to be a member. I hope that I make a important contribution.
Cheers everyone for all the nice welcomes and helpful insights to proper use of the forum.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
welcome to ats

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your beautiful mind, JL.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join