It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODS, dissappearing thread in the UFO/Alien forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I just looked at an interesting lvideo inked in a post called something like "have we beat this one yet?". I didn't even catch the name of the poster, but it got pulled while I was watching the clip. I was just wondering why. Was the poster banned, or was it a glitch or something? Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It might have been because...

1) The video was posted a million times already

or

2) The poster just posted a link with no other comments at all.

Just 2 possible reasons, but I couldn't tell you exactly why.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks, Enjoie. I suppose it could have been the former, but there were other comments with it. I hadn't seen it before though. Mind you I haven't been here very long!

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I started a thread that i can't find now.

If i look at my stats, it shows that I have started 2 threads with 4 replies, but i cannot find the first one anywhere, and it isn't linked in my profile anywhere.

I just figured that the Ethereal Matrix ate it or something.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I started a thread that i can't find now.

It must have been abducted.

But seriously, if your thread was dispatched to the ATS Trash Bin, you should have received a u2u from one of the staff.

Originally posted by Karilla
I just looked at an interesting lvideo inked in a post called something like "have we beat this one yet?". I didn't even catch the name of the poster, but it got pulled while I was watching the clip.

Another mysterious abduction?

For that one, I believe enjoies05 might be right in that it was a duplicate. I could be wrong, though.

[edit on 5/10/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It was night video, in a yard. The woman (American) kept saying thankyou, thankyou, and there was a baby crying in the background. She filmed a strip of lights with two intermittently flashing lights above and below the strip. It was very convincing as the cam work got worse as her hands began to shake.

Ring any bells?

new topics

top topics

join