It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's.....so.....HOT!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Exactly! Not this 90 degree muggy stuffy stuff.

Enjoies, How hot does it get over there?
I can only survive up to 105 or 110 but thats was in Brazil.
here I can't stand 70 with all this protective insulation on the ceiling

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

I'm still a superactive man, exercizing, shooting, weightlifting, boxing, and pimping

lmao, i love this guy

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Gee your all living in a differnt world I have never known the weather to get warmer this time of year. I am wonder how much longer the sunny days are going to last before a cold ans miserable Christchurch Winter sets in.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In my opinion the only thing that 90 degree weather is good for is swimming. It's fine if you're burryed up to your eyes in a pool. I like it about 70 otherwise.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
man i do construction.. i gotta do grueling labor in this heat.. for 8 hours a day!! it sucks.. water works wonders tho:w:that too i guess

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I hear ya biotic. 100 miles north. Only been 90 or so. A month from now 90 is a good day,lol. As long as you have water you'll be alright. Gatorade/etc help a lot when you're sweating also. Pools are only good until the water heats up. When the wind blows its a hot wind,like opening an oven.

It must be worse in new york though,with the sun reflecting off of all the windows in the buildings and concrete.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I too did construction, marble kitchen sinks and countertops to be exact, 15 hours of work a day, extreme heat, I know what ya goin through, Biotic

I live in da Yay Area (North Cali) near the bay........its supposed to be a bit cooler, but for me its hot as hell,....oh yeah.............

today I was sitting near the Bart station, and I felt my feet cook inside my shoes, when I came home and took the shoes off, it smelled like I was cooking turkey in there.........well it did smell like burned rubber or something, I remember there was this one summer I went camping, when I got home, I looked like a person from India! My skin was THAT dark! Took a few days for the skin, plus the millions of mosquito bites to go away,

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
today I was sitting near the Bart station, and I felt my feet cook inside my shoes, when I came home and took the shoes off, it smelled like I was cooking turkey in there.........well it did smell like burned rubber or something, I remember there was this one summer I went camping, when I got home, I looked like a person from India! My skin was THAT dark! Took a few days for the skin, plus the millions of mosquito bites to go away,

That is so gross!! ( the part about the feet ) EWWW....

How hot is it there, like give me the temp. of like what it was today. here it was only like 84 or 85 degrees + the humidity though and i was at a carnival in that the whole time.
its supposed to be hotter tomorrow and so forth. even the past couple weeks its been a little hotter. But ive got to go swimming lots of times!!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken
Enjoies, How hot does it get over there?

Here, the hottest it usually gets is around 100 - 102, but thats not that often. In the Summer it usually is around 98 - 99, but the real killer is the humidity. :shk:

Today is perfect, 70 degrees, sun, no humidity and a slight breeze.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
seems like it gets just as hot oever there on the east coast you guys just have the problem with humidity where we have the exact opposite

barren dry wind that makes your whole face chapped

whats worse?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In the Bay Area, there is a mixture of both, some places its very humid, and in some its so dry your face cracks like the land in a desert, sarcasticly

Some days its hard to imagine that there is a nice cold ocean close by, the heat sure doesn't suggest so!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
anyone else besides me get super irritable when its really hot out...?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
lmao of course i get so mad at the smallest things when its hot out

seems like flies bug me 100000 times more when its hot

i swear i feel like screaming out cuss words when im up on a 20 foot ladder and its 100 degrees out and flies keep landing on my face

so frustrating!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I get irritable when its hot, too, especially when I sweat. Its like I'm doing something, I feel hot, I'm sweating, some part of me is always itching, etc etc, get really mad.

The nights are the worst-there is no escape from the heat. The Russian soldier must put on a wet shirt when he goes to sleep when its really hot or he won't survive.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
lmao biotic has to sleep in his under wear to escape the heat

in some cases he has to take those off as well

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Enjoies wants to know why everyone is talking in 3rd person.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I am one who loves the winter as well.. my theory being that in the winter if you are cold you can always put another layer on, in the summer there are only so many layers you can take off till your naked and you're still
hot!!

This summer is going to be brutal because I'm pregnant

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeSuisAKittyCat
I am one who loves the winter as well.. my theory being that in the winter if you are cold you can always put another layer on, in the summer there are only so many layers you can take off till your naked and you're still
hot!!

This summer is going to be brutal because I'm pregnant

haha i mess around with that exact same theory! i hate it!
well thats awesome youre pregnant tho, this summer will be rough for you, i wish you luck, haha! when is the baby due?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
when is the baby due?

December 2nd
I'm so excited!! I really want a boy but I have a feeling there is a girl on the way.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here at this exact minute our weather is "90* F. feels like 99* F. and is Partly Cloudy" this is what the weather channel says.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join