It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never before have i asked anything from fellow ATS'ers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Oh Asala, and Oni...I just saw this
My thoughts and prayers are with you both. It's never easy, and I'm soo sorry to hear about your loss.

Much Love to both of you

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oni and Asala,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless all of you.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Im very sorry for your loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Thank you all so much,
Its been a major help know you have all been thinking of us,

The funeral was yesterday and was nice,

We are going to focus on the memories we have now, I guess that's all we can do,

Again i cant thank you all enough, You are all real special and thank you for taking the time to respond, If any of you ever need me then please u2u ok,.

I can only be there for you as a repayment for the lovely words and thoughts you have given us,

having ATS is like having an extended family, I love you all,

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Oni and Asala,

Feel the love right back at you. If you need anything I'll help anyway I can and I'm sure so will every other member.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I do not know you but I will say a prayer for your Uncle Billy and your family tonight before I go to bed. Sorry for your loss and take care.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My condolencies to Asala and her fam.

Just remember, that the person doesn't actually 'die', they will always be alive in your hearts.

The other thing is that they become gardian angels over those in the 'phsical' dimension, and they will communicate with you whilst you dream, and if they are near you, watch out for a familiar perfume smell, or an object moved.

This might sound fantastical, but when they go, they are still here. As you need them less, they will come less to you.

Dont be sad, be happy about this

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
oh, Asala and Oni...I'm so sorry. I know I'm here under an unrecognizable name now, but you both were great and supportive friends to me before I left ATS.

You and your family will be in my thoughts, and I hope things look up for you soon.

--Baka.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I hate to update this thread, but asala and i have just got home.

Our Nana was taken into hospital around 6:30pm last night. She had fell and did something to her hip and ankle.

1 thing after another, is so true in our case. But it could always be worse. Someone is worse off than this so god bless them.

This really is just me needing to write about the events of the day, things always feel better once there on paper, or screen lol.

Grrr, she should be okay, but you know hospitals. If she can move her self on her own she will come home quicker.

So Nana move your arse into gear.

Sis keep your head up, we don't need them, you have me. And the others can go to hell for all i care. Love you so much its scary.

Mex

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Oni,

You will be in the prayers of me and my family for the quick recovery of your loved ones....

Hang in there....

Semper

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thank you, it means alot. Asala is at the hospital now, so i am just awaiting results.

oni x x

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey Oni, don't get too worried! Everything will be okay, yeah? Cheer up
You've got all of us here, we'll help you through.

It's gonna be okay
We're here for you Oni and Asala

--Kit.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oni, I'm thinking of you and asala and your whole family and sending you thoughts of strength and healing...

Bless you...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Oni x x i know how you guys feel
same month i lost my grandmother my mother got worse so had to have an
operation.

Be brave

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am very sorry for your loss- both of you and your family. I'm glad you posted it here because we collectively can pray for your family and that God bless his soul.

You will have the strength and i will keep you in my prayers.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with you both. If you need anything we are all here for you and your family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join