It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Doc on the "Dragon's Triangle" really good.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.ufo-blog.com...

This is about an hour long. But its really, really good. I originally saw the same doc on the history channel. I was shocked to find out about the UFO sitings right next to freighters. Watch it if you get a chance.

This triangle is on the opposite side of the Bermuda Triangle. There are more missing ships, planes than to even compare with the Bermuda Triangle. Emila Earheart disappeared over this. There are enormous reports of UFO's or USO, flying out of the water, crashing into the water. Very large fishing, and military ship's disappear, Ghost ships. I wonder why i have never heard of this before. There is even thought that it might be a worm hole to the Bermuda triangle.

I've been trying to find more info about this and are comming up dry. Let me know what you think, and if you find out anything cool.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Royal76]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I suprised that No one finds this interesting

Earheart disappeared over it.
It links up with the Bermuda Triangle
There's more, and larger, military, and commercial ships disappearing that even comes close to the Bermuda Triangle.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sounds very interesting to me. I won't be able to watch the video until I get home from work this evening though.

I'll give you my thoughts then.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Great documentary.
It really opens your eyes, I had heard about it before from when I was living in the region, but I never new how many unexplained events had occured there.
It would be really interesting to be able to search the sea floor and see if there was anything there. Also I wonder if the kamakazie or devine wind had been seen earlier than just when the mongols tried to invade. Even than, why would any dragons of UFO/USO care about the mongols invading Japan?
Sure raises a lot of questions for me to investigate, good find

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hmm, wasn't this a hoax? Charles Berlitz wrote on this subject, but it was later proved that he over exagurated his claims....

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have heard nothing about a hoax

The doc was done by the History channel originally not the author. I'm sure they back up their facts, before they go to air.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
I have heard nothing about a hoax

The doc was done by the History channel originally not the author. I'm sure they back up their facts, before they go to air.

hahaha thats a good one
they back up their claims do they
like when they air stuff about bigfoot or the loch ness monster or ufos
anyway I digress
The dragons triangle better known as the Devils sea apparently is only known about in the U.S.
the Japanese themselves don't think it any different from any other part of the ocean
wiki has a page on it
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Sea
Orgler was right
you've been had

I think what someone needs to do is cross reference these legends with the actual people who live by them
Like for instance the lost continent of Mu, which pacific islanders have never heard of
or the Bermuda triangle which local maritime people don't see as anything special (especially the peopel of Nassau which is actually situated in it)
or the people along the banks of loch ness who have never heard nor seen a single sign of the monster, did you notice it just seems to be excited visitors that claim to have spotted it in the 5 minutes they spend at the waters edge

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think the biggest tell for the triangles is that insurers don't treat the areas any differently. If there is ANY reason to raise rates for an area, they will do so, so when even THEY don't see a reason for it....it kind of seals the deal, lol.....

I've always found the methane gas eruption idea to be pretty interesting though...and Mythbusters even tested it, and showed it as a possibility (reduces density of the water and air, and can capsize boats or make plane engines die) though a large eruption would be needed...but plausible.

It's amazing the amount of cruise ships that cruise the triangle (such as Nassau), but you don't hear about them disappearing. A lot of earlier disappearances can be blamed more on human error.....

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The History Channel just did a show on this today and I found it very interesting. Both the Bermuda and Dragon's Triangle are located at 35 degree's latitude and longitude, so if you started in the middle of one and went straight through the earth, you would end up in the other. Both are located at the eastern end of continental masses where warm and cold currents collide over volcanic seascapes which consist of deep trenches and shallow areas. The waters in the Dragon's Triangle are subject to volatile storms. Could this explain odd disappearances? I don't know, but the fact that both have so much in common seems like the location and weather could play a big part in it. Regards

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Bingo

I think the biggest tell for the triangles is that insurers don't treat the areas any differently.

Nor do commercial shippers, fishermen and other high users of the sea place any particular danger on those areas.

The most dangerous areas now are:

The Coast of Somali (pirates)
The English channel (congestion)

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
they are polar opposites and there is a hole through the center of the earth, Mmmmaybeee?, hmmm

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sounds very interesting to me. I won't be able to watch the video until I get home from work this evening though.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Man sounds interesting but the video does not work

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
the video can now be seen here:

Dragon's Triangle

44+ minutes long...just started watching it;

top topics

join