It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grandpops House And Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So I was sittin' here doin' some thinkin'..............
So I says to myself, Self? I miss my departed Grandpop. Like I always had so much fun with him when I was little. Hmmmmm.......
Yeah like I would go to house and stuff. He had alot of animals at his house.
I remember he had a chicken. I never trusted that chicken. He would always give me dirty looks and stuff. That chicken thought he was so cool. He'd walk around cocka doodle doin' and stuff. Yep, that was one sneaky chicken. I always wanted to bring a nice big Bucket of fried chicken, and eat it in front of that chicken and say "Hah! Someday this will be you!" I bet that chicken would be so surprised! Yep, I hated that chicken.

Grandpop also had a cow. A big brown cow with like these really fancy white patches and stuff. That cow thought she was so cool. Mooin', chewin' on grass, walkin' around and stuff. When Grandpop used to milk her, I bet she was makin' fun of him and stuff. Yep, I bet she was thinkin' "Hah! Stupid human! I'm so cool that you have to milk me while I do nothin'!"
I hated that cow.

And he had this horse. A big brown horse. That horse thought he was so cool. Runnin' around, jumpin' over things, eatin' carrots, and brayin' and stuff. And like he'd stand up on his back legs, and look at me with a smirk on his horse face. I hated that horse. Every time I use glue, I laugh.

And like he had this barn. It was red and stuff. Yep, he had like all kinds of tools in that barn. Those tools were big and scary. Like Jason from Friday the 13th would have thought he won the lottery and stuff. And like there was alot of hay. That hay stunk real bad, and there were lots of mice and rats runnin' all over that barn. I hated that barn.

Then me and Grandpop would sit down and have supper. Yep, he would always have stew. Lots of potatoes, and carrots, and peas in it. I hated those vegetables. And like I'd always have to say everything like 5 times. Yep, he'd always be sayin' "Heh? What'd ya say? Speak up Donald." I really hated repeatin' myself. And like when he would talk - all kinds of food would shoot out of his mouth and stuff. I hated when food would come shootin' at me and stuff........

He had a spare bedroom for when I would sleep over and stuff. It had this big fancy bed I would sleep in. That big fancy bed had like these broken springs in it that would stab me and stuff. I hated that bed. And like these big fluffy goose down pillows. Man! Those were some big soft pillows! That's when I found out I was allergic to goose down. I'd be sneezin' and itchin' and stuff. I hated those pillows.

Hmmmmmm........... You know? Maybe I don't miss Grandpop.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess I do miss him............
Like he always used to keep candy in his house. They were called juji Fruits. I used to eat those Juji Fruits. They would stick to my teeth and stuff. And like I pulled fillings out of my teeth every time I went to his house. I hated those Juji Fruits.

And like there was this pond in his yard. He always let me go swimmin' in it and stuff. There were lot's of mosquitos down by that pond. And like every time I would go into that pond I would get covered with green algae and stuff. Then Grandpop would have to use the hose to squirt me off, and like that water was really cold and stuff. I hated that pond.

new topics

join