It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Air Force UFO Footage Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Not sure if this footage has been posted. It looks like a propulsion saucer. I am not sure what to make of it, but it looks like a very awkward UFO.

Google Video Link

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This was posted on here i would say approx 2 month ago. Im having a little trouble finding a link but it was definitely the same footage

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, what's impressive to me is the way it sped off! That's usually not something UFO videos include. Interesting video!

Peace

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This footage should have a permanent place on the ATS home page! It's what ATS is all about. I already knew it, but we are seriously being lied to about where we actually are in our technological advancement. That thing just speeding off is an understatement. It moved so fast it vanished to the eye! It really makes me think and take in just how absurd our present state of travel is after seeing (or not seeing rather) speed like that. Crap grounded vehicles and aircraft using common propulsion with Nasa still sending huge hunk of junk out into space when they probably know better but have to go along with the rouse. A kazillion kudos to the person that captured this. This is the best UFO footage I've ever seen. The black project bodies of the world have reversed engineered alien tech and then some.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
yeah it could be a terrestrial ufo. I wouldn't be surprised if we are more advanced than we think we are because this information isn't public.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by massexodus
Crap grounded vehicles and aircraft using common propulsion with Nasa still sending huge hunk of junk out into space when they probably know better but have to go along with the rouse.

Again I have to ask, to what end? What is the motivation of the PTB in keeping technology like this suppressed? I think before we can start these kind of accusations we must first formulate a motive.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It’s been done but with better quality. Most think it’s fake and it does not have anything to do with the Italian air force.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Latitude

Originally posted by massexodus
Crap grounded vehicles and aircraft using common propulsion with Nasa still sending huge hunk of junk out into space when they probably know better but have to go along with the rouse.

Again I have to ask, to what end? What is the motivation of the PTB in keeping technology like this suppressed? I think before we can start these kind of accusations we must first formulate a motive.

For real? The motives have poured out like a broken dam.

1. loss of power
2. financial ruin
3. loss of "face" (explain the lies)
4. clandestine weapons and arts

I mean, we could go on for awhile on finding motives. Do you have a level of proof that is inordinately high? You might be the kind of guy I want on a jury.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
lol, where the hell did you make the connection with this video and the Italian Air Force?

Yes, the video has already been posted here, and yes, everyone thinks it is fake CGI...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Is there proof the vid is fake or is it just talk? For once I'd like to see the skeptics in the hot seat on their position.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's all in the thread our good man... err, leprechaun, Mr Mxyztplk linked to. My personal opinion of it was that the motion tracking was poorly done when the camera panned quickly at the beginning.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
For real? The motives have poured out like a broken dam.

1. loss of power

I don't see how

2. financial ruin

Again, please explain how

3. loss of "face" (explain the lies)

Now this one can be true , but only if they admit to using ET tech. They would then have to admit a cover up going back to Roswell.

4. clandestine weapons and arts

Please explain

I mean, we could go on for awhile on finding motives. Do you have a level of proof that is inordinately high? You might be the kind of guy I want on a jury.

I'm actually with you on this but I'm playing devils advocate for the sake of discussion. How many have screamed "Conspiracy" but had no real proof to back it up? Before one can prove an accusation one needs to establish a motive.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
It's all in the thread our good man... err, leprechaun, Mr Mxyztplk linked to. My personal opinion of it was that the motion tracking was poorly done when the camera panned quickly at the beginning.

My opinion was that the object is real but the end sequence where it warps out may not be. I analyzed the video thoroughly and saw no evidence of CGI or motion tracking. To the contrary, I looked at it frame by frame and the camera motion blurr of the craft against the background was accurate to an nth degree.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It looks like it turns it upperside and flip those 'booster' things.. Nice video though, tobad the quality is bad..

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
these are links that have discussed this supposed italian air farce ufo footage

here is a another thread related to this thread.
and here again,
A simple search would show that this footage has been kicked around on this site previously.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I really dont get why people add the flashing light onto the "Ufo"...its as if some people can't let the days of that film 'ET' go

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
cgi .. pretty good till the " speed off "

there was a post about photoshop being bad for REAL
ufo study , and boy , were they right . way too many fakes these days .

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This has been discussed many times.

Please contribute to an existing thread if you wish to comment about it:

Thread Closed

Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.

Mod Note: Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link.

Also the other thread has better quality video.

top topics

join