It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Masked Men goes into Boulder High School

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
OK, according to the news masked men were seen going into Boulder High School in Colorado.

They have put the school on lockdown, till they find out what is going on.

No-one is in the school right now.

At this point their just trying to figure out who the mask men are. Could be Exterminators, they just don't know as of yet.

I cant seem to find any news articles on this. Maybe someone else can help with this.

Fox, and Cnn has both talked about it.

BOULDER, Colo. - A high school was locked down Thursday amid unconfirmed reports that two masked men were seen entering the buildingOfficers from various law enforcement agencies could be seen outside Boulder High School, and the entrances to the parking lot and the building were blocked off..

news.yahoo.com

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Shar]

mod edit: shortened link

[edit on 10-5-2007 by sanctum]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Cnn said,

their shutting down some streets and the school.

Till they find out what is going on.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
A Cafeteria worker who went to work at 6 am saw the mask men coming into the school wearing camouflage.

The school is delayed until 10 am.

Parents can leave their kids at home. They don't have to come to school today.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well wearing camo clothing is trendy these days...and perhaps their faces were cold so they were using ski-masks. Anyways keep this updated, will ya?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
fox news

is talking about it right now

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Classes normally begin at 7:30 a.m. but were delayed until 10 a.m. so authorities could conduct a sweep of the building. Officials closed it for the day shortly after that.

So now it looks like this school is closed for now.

I saw pictures on the news. Looks like a lot of police in full gear there.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Something like 53 police departments have responded to the incident, and they even have police out there in full gear with rifle's behind trees and such. They still haven't found the suspects. Students can go to school if they wish to at 10:00am, or they can stay at home and it will be an excused absence.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So far they have cleared 2 levels in the school.

At this point they have found nothing. Still have more searching to do though.

They made an announcement over the PA system asking for whomever was in the building to come out.

No one responded. Kids who are showing up- are told to go home.

School is closed for the day.

There’s an interview going on right now on Cnn.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Shar]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Man we better start doing something soon. Our daily lives are becoming completly overrun by paranoia! Are these threats real..yes and should be taken seriously everytime but if we don't start sending a message to people who do this crazy sh1t it will continue and only get worse.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
53 police departments? No kids in the school? A worker saw 2 men?

This is ridiculous. Dont these cops have anything better to do. If there are 53 departments with people there there must be over a hundred cops running around. Come on. It would take maybe a dozen officers to watch the outside and sweep the inside.

And with all the constant updating and instantaneous media coverage you'd think these people wanted to see blood come pouring out of the building and the hundred or so officers rampage around firing bullets in every direction.

I saw a crack head walking behind a dumpster this morning. Maybe he had camo pants on. We should send in the National Guard.

I like how we can use overwhelming force to lock down a school but to secure a country we send too little too late.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Here's a picture of the school. I don't know when they'll release those pictures of all those officers.

Sometimes there is so many it looks like there preparing for war. Guess they just want to make sure everything is secure.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
53 police departments? No kids in the school? A worker saw 2 men?

This is ridiculous. Dont these cops have anything better to do. If there are 53 departments with people there there must be over a hundred cops running around. Come on. It would take maybe a dozen officers to watch the outside and sweep the inside.

And with all the constant updating and instantaneous media coverage you'd think these people wanted to see blood come pouring out of the building and the hundred or so officers rampage around firing bullets in every direction.

I saw a crack head walking behind a dumpster this morning. Maybe he had camo pants on. We should send in the National Guard.

I like how we can use overwhelming force to lock down a school but to secure a country we send too little too late.

Im with ya on that one buddy
The media are spawning this and everyone knows it! This is just want they want you to fear, NOTHING AT ALL! its getting out of hand and possibly will get worse as the days come. Your falling right into there trap, to be paranoid about everything and anything.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow. This is terrible. The US is 'at war' (I use the term loosely), yet they can still send, like, 100 people to investigate 2 PEOPLE IN SKI MASKS? Does this sound like overkill to you to? Seriously, I am starting to wonder what these people are thinking.
Sure, terrorism is bad, and should be prevented at all costs, but really, isn't this just a little too much?

If the people running the war in Iraq treated it the way these people are treating the school thing, the war would be over by now.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
THis is no trap, it is assuring that nothing happens. What if this was an attempt to hide before school opens and then open fire. There is no overreaction when it comes to children, especially days after the Fort Dix arrests. Obviously some of you do not have kids or you would understand.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Maybe there's something to it ... maybe not.

Regardless, with 52 departments responding everyone knows what to do next time you wanna rob a bank.

Send someone into a school early in the morning in camo and a mask. Have them change to regular clothes and hide the others in the school and walk out when everone else evacuates.

Then, while the surrounding 52 counties scramble to the school, mosey your way into your nearest Chase branch and make a withdraw, have a cup of coffee and maybe even take in a movie with your newly found cash.

I can understand by wanting to take every precaution, but they're only opening themselves up for other chaos by exposing their flanks. How many officers can clear a building at once. Surely they wouldn't need 500 men for 2 people. If they did have 500 men to clear the building, they should be done within 20 minutes and have the suspects in hand, or bombs defused, or find no threat and allow the kids to continue with their normal classes.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wow, I should have watched the news last night. I can't believe I didn't hear about this sooner, since I live in Denver ( 45 minutes away). Here are some links that may be updated sooner than CNN or FOXNEWS, etc.

I don't think 52 departments responded, perhaps it was 52 officers.

NBC

FOX

Edit to shorten urls.

[edit on 10/5/07 by secret titan]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This also could very well be a theft that was viewed by the school worker or a senior prank. Bottom line is that in this day and age the only thing to do is be safe. Hopefully this will end without incident like the Batman case a few months ago.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I don’t think this is a senior prank. People shouldn’t pull pranks like this, that disrupts the whole day.

If someone does then they have truly lost their ability to decipher right from wrong.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh come on, after the recent Va Tech massacre, you know they're going to take any potential threat extra seriously.

And what if it was two students, who had an explosive device, or handguns, etc? and Were planning on gunning up the place and suiciding themselves?

What then? if they're caught and schools canceled and it gets prevented, its a massive success and all those cops become heros.

And all of you who say it was an overreaction would feel silly.

But i have a feeling they wont find anyone. They went through the whole school once already, now theyre going back with keys to unlock all doors that were locked when they searched the building.

I know if i was hiding in a school, pre-class, i'd lock myself away in some kind of discreet room somewhere that needs a key from the outside and waited quietly. Especially if i knew i had been spotted and compromised. Well, the ideal thing would be to LEAVE before the cops show up, but we dont know exactly what happened.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
great day to rob a bank in one of those 53 precincts? ;p

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join