It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Flashes 'El Diablo' Hand Signal During Queen's Visit

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
While calling Bush an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people, I really think this is just him acting foolish with a member of his staff that's in the crowd.

I guess the mascot is a 'Satanist' also?

Or perhaps the Sports Illustrated editors?

While most women are inherently evil, I seriously doubt these are in cahoots with anything Satanic.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Does this not seem like a morose discussion?

There is a plausible explanation that anyone from his home state would plainly understand. But then there are people who want to keep dragging the guy through the mud.

Look, he has screwed up and is a moron. Do you have to over reach this far to keep smearing his already tattered reputation? Kind of like kicking a dog while he is down, isn't it?

Let's stick to questioning his real screw ups, like killing all those folks in Fallujah and screwing our troops over by extending their tours AFTER they were already in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think it's so "Bush" to do that in the presence of a foreign dignitary, especially with the news cameras rolling! He's stupidanic, not satanic.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ok...so we are talking Bush here....

Has anyone seen "Little Bush" on Comedy Central? I am indifferent about him, honestly. I think he is a moron, but not evil. Regardless...that show is so funny that i can barely keep a straight face.

Last night i was watching and he popped on and said something like "Tune in next week, Watchies." He calls us "Watchies" because we watch the show. With that in mind, spend a day calling things by such simple and morose names. Guaranteed to be the most entertaining day of your week.

Till later, fellow "Posties"!!!
(since there isn't a "Hook 'em Horns" emoticon, i will settle for the thumbs up)

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
look at queen elizabeth's silver colored purse... there is an upside-down triangle!

Look at the waist of prince philip and george w bush. Their hemline is untucked, and look at it! Black and white Triangles!

in the middle of the picture, there is another upside down long triangle as laura and elizabeth's dresses blend in with one other.

Look carefully around the picture. You will see other subtle imagery of triangles.

Aren't triangles symbols of the Illuminati or masons?

[edit on 24-2-2008 by majorrhymes]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

c'mon this is the hand sign for the university of texas longhorns football team, and i kinda think he wants this to be in every picture he can get it into, for his presidental photo book, that he can show his friends, while having a beer, back in ole' crawford, texas

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mecheng

and besides...if you were a member of the masons or illuminati...would you allow GEORGE W. into your group? i sure and hell wouldn't, they are alot smarter then that

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think the lady next to the queen looks like Sharon Osbourne and Bush is acknowledging it. He's also probably humming Bohemian Rhapsody to himself.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join