It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Flashes 'El Diablo' Hand Signal During Queen's Visit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Bush Flashes 'El Diablo' Hand Signal During Queen's Visit

What the hell is this for? I know I've seen him making this jesture before and it's always been explained away that it's something about the texas longhorns (I think).

But why would he be standing there holding his hand like that taking a picture with the queen???

This makes no sense. Don't try to explain that he's flashing the longhorn sign either... why would he?

(anyone know how to insert an image?)

Mod Edit: Inserted Image.

Review This Link: Quote Reference

[edit on 10-5-2007 by chissler]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well damn I see no one has replied. Know why cause there is no way the naysayers can explain this away. Unless the picture was doctored then we can conclude that Bush doesn't give a crap. He probably made that joke about how old she was on purpose. i don't think he is as dumb as he looks.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Look at the smirk on his face... he's obviously looking directly at someone in the crowd and my opinion is that it was a joke between the President and that person.

Nothing more, no conspiracy.

Oh yeah... IF the picutre is real.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Look at the smirk on his face... he's obviously looking directly at someone in the crowd and my opinion is that it was a joke between the President and that person.

How grown up of our president to be playing games while getting his picture taken with the queen. Would you be horsing around in front of the queen? Especially if you are the president and are a diplomat for the American people? But, since it's GW, who cares right? Of course, if the photo is real.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I don't understand why this photo wouldn't be real. I have seen at least a dozen photos of Bush and others flashing this sign.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by JackCash]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Look at Mrs.Bush, is she flashing the sign aswell??

Theres no way Bush did that by accident. His pinkie and forefinger are almost perfectly straight, which means he is forcing the hand posture. If you take your two middle fingers and touch them to your palm, your pinkie and forefinger will naturally curl inwards also, unless you specifically will them to be straight, like he has done.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
He could just be playing with his skull and bones decoder ring. If you look at his wives hand, she's doing something similar. Fidgeting. tut tut. You don't see Liz or Phil the Greek doing that. Or, maybe, he just won a stupid bet.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
well there is no resonable response for that now is there.
like one said playing games while getting the picture with the queen is the least damming, but still inconceivbly childess to say the least.
This from a guy running the most powerful nation on earth and leader of a fake war.
At worst its blanent Skull And Bones

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Okay, I may be wrong here, but look at the knuckles on the hand. They seem a little off to me... I think this may be faked. Of course, I can't get too good of a look at it, so I could possibly be wrong.

If it IS real, however, then I would think he's just being fidgety. I've done that before. (Not in front of the queen while representing the most powerful nation on Earth, but still).

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ucantalas

If it IS real, however, then I would think he's just being fidgety. I've done that before. (Not in front of the queen while representing the most powerful nation on Earth, but still).

I agree that's a more logical explanation. Or maybe he was counting something on his fingers? (like many years have I been the President? 8? 10? 45? )

The real question is why on Earth people spend so much time looking for such innocuous things ...... What are they trying to divert our attention away from?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
'hook'em longhorns!' what a load of crap. both of them have used that/this hand sign alot...why?!?! not really appropriate for the president to be ..what... playing paper,rock, siccors?!?
of course there is some purposefull meaning to the hand signs...maybe sorta like a dog peeing to mark its territory......i wonder if cheny used the 'ol 'hook'em longhorns' in iraq

hmmm, i wonder what hand signs hilary will use when she continues the bush/clinton dynasty of the U.S. white house.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It is obvious that he is saying he just gave the Queen "The Shocker"
Judging from the look on her face I think she fancied it.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
It is obvious that he is saying he just gave the Queen "The Shocker"
Judging from the look on her face I think she fancied it.

ZOMGROFL

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
its because he is a satan worshiper. The queen is also a satan worshipper, and apparently a reptile. Now the queen is way higher on the draconian scale then bush is, so bush is giving this symbol as his pledge of alliegance to her.

Anyone got a CT more hardcore then that??

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The picture appears to be real...

I don't think the Telegraph has gone as far as to start altering photos. It looks to me like a "nervous" hand contortion, nothing more.

Full article:

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2007/05/08/wqueen108.xml

[edit on 10/5/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Would I joke around in close proximity to the Queen? Hell ya, I'd just as soon do a tinkle on her or anyone else who thinks they are better then me by birth right.
Besides it's high time she retired and gave a young person a job!

Bla ey Early Apoligies to my Brit Mates.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of websites showing Bush giving the "Diablo" or devil sign and the explanation given is that since he's from Texas he's giving the University of Texas Longhorns "hook-em-longhorns" salute.

Bush salute a Satan sign? Norwegians think so

If that's the case... why the hell does he feel it necessary to show the "hook-em-longhorns" salute when he's being photographed with the queen? That doesn't make sense to me.

And I also don't believe it's a nervous gesture or a natural stance. He's doe this many, many times before...

Satan Displays Bush 'Hook 'em' Hand Gesture; Is The Devil a UT Fan Too?

Usually I blow this stuff off. But something isn't sitting right with me. There is something behind this.

Another thing, he never went to school there. Why would he have any allegiance to UT other than him being from Texas (kids maybe?).

[edit on 10-5-2007 by mecheng]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
seriously I don't think W and the queen of england are in any cahoots. She probably mutch to witty than to spend more than a minute and a half of her time formally talking to old bush....er not her's. Anyway, he could be picking at his cuticle with his finger for a second and thats when the shot was taken, at that second he did it.

could be nothing.

could be a stupid juvenile texas longhorn thing too. The guy does have no class. He is the kinda guy who probably whiffs his own farts in the middle of important meetings with foriegn dignitaries like the queen of england.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why would Bush do this?

Because it's the secret symbol of the reptilian/human species that controls the planet. Obviously the Queen is the Queen of the reptilians. Just look at her face. Bush has been granted dominion over the U.S. territory, but Cheney is the real reptilian/human in charge. Just look at his face sometime. Bush is flashing the signal as a secret message to those "in the know" because the reptilians are known for their sense of humor.

Thank God some of us are vigilant enough to pick up on this stuff!

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The only possible non-conspiracy explanation I can come up with is the following..

Put a ring on your ring finger or middle finger..

Fidget with said ring with your thumb, turning the ring around, for example.

It's a conceivable hand position for that, but still, as someone who gets photographed for a living (what, you thought he actually did stuff?) it's really bad form to be fidgeting while the camera is snapping.

Incidentally, I met the queen once. I was hungover, nobody took my picture, but I didn't fidget. I had an awesome conversation with the Queen Mother about Windsor park and physics, she was very cool. I didn't get to talk to the Queen, but a few of my classmates did.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join