It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ETE interveiw footage, what to make of it? **Image Update**

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Im just now fired up the full blown show on this alien interview

in the show the interview is much better quility and longer i wounder why it hasnt been cut out??

maybe when i get home i can figer out how to cut the interview out and get it hosted somewere, this can realy help see if real/hoax

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What now strikes me as odd with the video is the fact that it exists.

Is there any point in it existing other that to be used as proof of aliens among us.

If victor is right, that the aliens communicate to phycics that relay the message, why do you need a long video of an alien bobbing its head around, it makes no sence.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Another fact to point out is that the vast majority of all interrogation room cameras are fixed in the wall/ceiling, above the Interviewee with a wide angle shot of the room.
This camera is obviously hand held from someone in the room, as it moves from in front of the alien to almost directly above the doctors inspecting it, to back in front again.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Indeed, Is this a ploy of disinformation created by a "shadow group" to try and debunk tales of alien encounters?

Could this video be much more than just images of an alien, could it be proof of an organisation set on trying to remove the possibility of aliens here on earth from the peoples mind set?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i watched praticaly the hole thing..

it seams theres too much that says its a poppet (spelling)

When he holds it, it seams like its a rubber doll... the table, very dim lighting, they could have had dim lighting on all the room.. but it was focused on the alien..

the guy that sent the tape.. got money for it.. Now, what dose that tell you? If you were as hoaxer wouldnt you want money for your hoax?

If it was a real thing that is the most inportent thing to humans as we know it, would you select only a serten news media and demand money for it?? Also wouldnt you sneek out as much video as you could? not just a 4 min video?

Also, it shows they wipping its mouth and such, and if there was a real live being or beings, wouldnt you bring to light DNA evedence??

comeon

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I watched it and it is fake. I worked for a tv-station and as far as my knowledge is I can find one mistake in this short movie that shows it ain't real at all.

The timecode in the video is steadily counting up having the "DNI / 27" part on the left of it. Both are to be layered into the video stream from every video thats recorded. Now between 14 and 16 seconds the timecode is shaking a bit between left and right. The "DNI / 27" is NOT.

This is completely false. IF a tagged timecode is layered into a video it will never be that the timecode part receives shaking/errors while the tag doesn't. Completly impossible. They belong together.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join