It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair Expected to Annouce Resignation Plans Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Blair Expected to Annouce Resignation Plans Today

news.bbc.co.uk

Tony Blair is preparing to make his long awaited announcement setting out his plans to step down as Labour leader and UK prime minister.

Mr Blair will tell Cabinet colleagues first, before outlining his plans in a speech in his Sedgefield constituency.

His spokesman said Mr Blair would be "focused" on being prime minister until Labour has chosen his successor - a process expected to last seven weeks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/10/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think history will look back on him as a great PM for Britain. It's sad to see him go, but new blood is always good.

Anyway I salute his service to his country.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/10/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Good that this piece of trash will now be out of this place. But the other fascist will take his place, Gordon Brown, he's even more extremist I heard, we'll see, for sure he's like Blair anyway.

From my point of view he will be remembered as the engineered of 7/7, the murder of Dr. Kelly, the police state and the Iraq war... a war criminal and a murderer.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think history will look back on him as a great PM for Britain. It's sad to see him go, but new blood is always good.

Anyway I salute his service to his country.

Please refrain from making assinine comments about countries you've never lived in. Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Just to twist your knickers, SteveR...

Tony Blair is a wonderful human being and should be sainted...

We've every right to post our opinions concerning most anything under the sun. Including British politics, and our thoughts concerning them as a whole, or individuals people involved in them. So...

top topics

join