It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese ufos website

page: 1

join
share:
KTK

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Im a classic sceptic untill i see something with my own eyes. I asked a chinese bussiness collegue about ufos and if they had them there or if it was a western thing. Thinking that this wouldnt be a common topic for chinese people to talk about and that it would be a no go zone for the media. I was ready for a bumused response and proof for myself that it is a western concept.

not so he told me that he belieives in them and has seen them and has seen video of other sightings. i asked for links and he gave me this site.

im not claiming the site or videos are real i cant speak or understand chinese either.

I just found it facinating that its out there in such a closed country.

i have to admit the vid looks computer generated.

this is the link

tech.china.com...

As this is my first thread i hope i havnt broken and ats rules or codes of conduct, if so i do apologise

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Im sure that it is a convenient fantasy for the Chinese government to use to protect any secrets they may have, or if it is the US military producing the UFOs then they wouldnt want their people to know that the government cant keep out the Americans.

The UFO thing is of course sort of big here in Japan too, although most of the people I talk to are pretty reasonable as far as belief goes. While most people dont believe that UFOs are aliens here, some do, but with more of a scientific approach. In other words, you dont really find any of the insane conspiracy theory like you do in the Western world. Maybe its helpful that they arent so brainwashed here with the religions of the book. I get a little sad every time I see some Japanese Mormons or Christians, knowing that there are Westerners infecting their minds with their harmful beliefs.

Anyway, theres also some really good instant ramen that goes by the brand "UFO" which is pretty delicious!

KTK

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Its interesting how different cultures interpret the same things.

I understand exactly what you are saying as i understand your culture as well as Chinese culture.

Would you agree that Japanese people are also able to grasp technological concepts better than your average religious westerner?

Im still trying to figure out why such a website exists if the government censors so much?

I know UFO brand we have it in Australia, i also know mr nissan noodles.

I also get sad when i see other cultures being infilrated with the curse of religion. I never in my life thought that i would hear about a Japanese mormon, im actually in shock about that.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by KTK]

join