It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard/Ohio University Poll on 9/11 being an inside job.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Was 9/11 an 'inside job'?

By THOMAS HARGROVE AND GUIDO H. STEMPEL III
SCRIPPS HOWARD NEWS SERVICE

More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a new Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll.
Text

This is a survey that covers a bunch of different types of statistics on what people think of certain events about 911.

People are letting them selves heard. Now if you believe 9/11 was an inside job, chances are, you are in the majority of what people thinks of what happened on that day.

Here is the full article.

seattlepi.nwsource.com...

[edit on 9-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
First : Since when is 33% a "majority?"

And Second: those polls are useless. Easily manipulated, rarely accurate.

If 33% of the US population believed that 9/11 was an inside job...then more than 100 ppl would show up for events and conventions.

They are booking those suckers in "off brand" coffee shops for god's sake! 33 per cent? BWAHAHAH!!

No the stat you are looking for is : How many "active" people are there in the 9/11 truth movement? ( a subject that I am very interested in)

All sources I can gather show a participation of about .00197 Of the surrounding population (counting convention/seminar attendance)

The top "Truth" webstites also hold about a .00197 in viewership-- which has been on a steady DECLINE since 9/11 2006.

Like I have said before-- There are radical Scrapbooking clubs that pose more of a threat to our Federal Government than the 9/11 twoofers do.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Does it matter if the people are right or wrong? Is it only a matter of how many? I feel like we're studying bacterial growth here. Number of reproducing spores down 36% this quarter... Nevermind, I make no sense.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It's not about being right or wrong in what we think of what happened on 911. It's about more people gaining awareness that the government is corrupted and doesn't stand for the rights of the people.

Now people are actually thinking for them selves and aren't afraid to question authority.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
First : Since when is 33% a "majority?"

Thirty-six percent of respondents overall said it is "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them "because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East."

But the new survey found that 77 percent say their friends and acquaintances have become angrier with the government recently and 54 percent say they, themselves, have become angrier -- both record levels.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   

And Second: those polls are useless. Easily manipulated, rarely accurate.

The government seems to feel those polls are legit, when it describes quality of life in Iraq and wether the US occupation is succeeding.

If 33% of the US population believed that 9/11 was an inside job...then more than 100 ppl would show up for events and conventions.

No, I believe strongly the US allowed it to happen just to hit the ME, but I dont attend anything. Not through sheer slackness. but because I have a job.. I have a life.. and I cant make it to the cities that hold them.

Selfless I 100% agree with the findings.

I love the topic, truley love it, especially when im out with mates. Ill ory ALWAYS without a doubt bring up 911 and Iraq, to foreigners, middle easterners, asians, americans, english polish EVERYONE.

and to this day I kid you not, not one person has said anything other that

'' the US did it ''
'' the US was involved ''
'' the US let it happen ''

I believe more than 75% of the population agree that the story told
'' We had NO prior intel, mad arab terrorists attacked us ''
is false.

Frankly, if you dont doubt the official story by now, id say 75% of your mental capability, has elduded you!

As I have stated in the following:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This isnt all happening by chance.
We are being played for fools.
Atleast Im not the one who dies a fool

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

I love the topic, truley love it, especially when im out with mates. Ill ory ALWAYS without a doubt bring up 911 and Iraq, to foreigners, middle easterners, asians, americans, english polish EVERYONE.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Agit8dChop]

Here's something you might agree with,

The survey also found that people who regularly use the Internet but who do not regularly use so-called "mainstream" media are significantly more likely to believe in 9/11 conspiracies. People who regularly read daily newspapers or listen to radio newscasts were especially unlikely to believe in the conspiracies.

The mind controlling methods used in the medias is clearly apparent.

top topics

join