It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupidest Looking Car Ever?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here is one for you. The Rialto

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
Behold the Fiat Multipla!

Man, lol, dont know about stupidest but its just about won ugliest hands down. Who the hell would drive around in something like that. roflmao.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I've actually been for a ride in this moron mobile when I was a kid, as my dad worked at the motor museum where it's held.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
LMAO You'd have to be careful not to roll that thing, it would just keep rolling, and rolling, and rolling ...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
and rolling..... and rolling..... and rolling.... and Rolli.........zzzzzzzz... Anyway, those are some weird looking cars.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
GradyPhilpot, that car looks like it's driven by the Pink Panther or Inspector Clouseau.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
My votes on the AMC pacer X I'm old enough to have actually seen these on the road. there more ugly in person then in pictures. with all that glass there down right dangerous.
www.american-motors.de..." target="_blank" class="postlink">AMC pacer X

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm not posting a picture because this is with out a doubt the most ugly hateful car ever made.

The 2CV

Made for french farmers wives to take their wares to "le market".

Evil contraptions, but if you get 3 strong blokes, like er me and my good friends L and S, you can quite easily role them on to their roof.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I've been wondering since January 23, 2007, when I saw one parked in the parking lot of one of my favorite resaurants, just what kind of car this is and now you pop up with the answer.

The Citroën 2CV might not be pretty, but it's one of the most successful cars in history and a little marvel of engineering, to boot.

[edit on 2007/5/17 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn
Just a matter of personal opinion, but I think that the Scion Xb is one of the most rediculous automobiles ever created.

It looks like a square with wheels going down the road.

What are the genius' at Scion going to think of next? An equlateral triangle car?

Thats my guess.

On another note, not that I am hating on environmentally sound cars, but the Honda Insight is just digusting looking. Maybe if they took as much time in the design of the car as they did on making it so eco-friendly, I would buy one.

Not gonna happen anytime soon, cause its still UGLY!
Hey dude don't be talking smack about my ride lol,I have a 2006 X Box I think it looks cool,plus I can get close to 40 mpg on fwy,and it's nice I can roll up in my Rover,bums rush to my car,in the Scion don't give me a 2 nd look lol

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
amc pacer,,, my parents had one,,, my older sister hating being dropped off at high school!!haha

also the gremlin

i also hate the pontiac aztec,,,, who designed that?????

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
amc pacer and
the gremlin.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
How about the extremely long station wagons with the wood trim on the sides? Didn't the Griswalds drive one in the first Chevy Chase Vacation movie? And the transition of the Thunderbird, from a small sporty car, to "monster boat." That was a dumb idea. The more modern Super Coups and such were better though.

I'll give one of the dumbest ideas to GM. Who got rid of their sporty, affordable, Camaro. And, what did they replace it with? It's a Cobalt. How non-exciting was the Cobalt? It's like replacing a steak and potato with potted meat and white bread.

Troy

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You me it is a toss up between the Pontiac Aztec and The

AMC Gremlin

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I always found the Fiat Multipla a strange ugly car.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dope001
I always found the Fiat Multipla a strange ugly car.

I'd be hard to argue with that.

/pxwxmf

It's hard to tell if this one is coming or going.

[edit on 2009/7/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
+1 on the Aztec
Did anyone say AMC Eagle? or Hornet?

Chevy Avalanche
Chevy Citation

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would have to say the AMC Pacer.

Scarey to drive on slick roads also!

top topics