It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet over Zürich with lenghty footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have to tell you, I have NO idea what this could be. I mean, I guess if UFOs wanted to make themself seen across vast distances this would be a perfect way. Just twinkle as much and intensely as you can from a large distance and you're bound to get some attention. Grab your shovels gentlemen, we're in for some diggin'.

Oh, and I'm not implementing them because you really have to see it in full screen to get the picture.

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That's probably a digital camera, right? I have seen similar issues when the pixels are going bad. On a still camera this is called a "hot pixel" and is grounds for warranty service. Not sure, of course, but t sure looks similar.

Edit: OK. I looked at them again after a post below. If it were mis-firing pixels they should stay at the same place on the lens, but I can see that as he moves the camera the lights don't move WITH the camera, therefore it can't possibly be pixels. Bzzztt! Wrong. Sorry--worth a shot.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by schuyler]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Interesting...

I really have no explanation for it, so i won't attempt to debunk it just yet. Can't say i've seen anything like that before though.

Makes me think of what good ol' D4rk Kn1ght used to be talking about...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Incredibly strange aerial event. Unless some local celebration was happening that included a large floating strobe light array, it looks like a legitimate UFO incident.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
To me it looks like a bunch of flashing dots in the sky. And I don't see how anyone can tell what the "objects" are without having a close-up shot of them...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
To me it looks like a bunch of flashing dots in the sky. And I don't see how anyone can tell what the "objects" are without having a close-up shot of them...

Can't say i didn't expect that response from you

Still, even if they are just flashing dots, it is strange that they are in those numbers...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I saw someone suggesting balloon lifted strobe LEDs, which I have to admit sounds pretty reasonable. I seem to remember an urban 'light' project or whatever, which had a bunch of people make rather primitive LED balls powered by a couple of batteries attached to magnets which they would throw at buildings to light that part of the city up, so it's not entirely unrealistic.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I have seen similar issues when the pixels are going bad... Not sure, of course, but t sure looks similar.

Similar, yes, but then the affected pixels should be visible all over the screen. Especially in the first video, you only see the flashes in the sky. There are none in the other dark areas of the picture.

Can't say I recognize these as any of the "usual suspects" of flashing lights. Viewed fullscreen it's obvious they're not aircraft, etc.

Quite strange indeed.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Looks like wires in the air, maybe powerlines. Not sure of these can make such effects though

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
At the end the lights slowly go out one by one, dont know what that means, just adding in case it means something.

Interesting. Definetly nothing to do with the camera.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
At the end the lights slowly go out one by one, dont know what that means, just adding in case it means something.

Could very well suggest the batteries for the LEDs running out.

At the same time you might wanna check this daylight one out.

youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well Drexon, this time You came across a shot or three. Dunno about shovels and I really feel your find requires more or less -- peoples imagination. That's the strange thing about night shots. Kinda neither here or there. Cool you brought it by for Members to take a peek at.

Dallas

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Could very well suggest the batteries for the LEDs running out.

At the same time you might wanna check this daylight one out.

youtube.com...

Of course my eye is untrained but this one in Italy really looks legit.....

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'd like to see what it looks like out that window during the day.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I like the last one, the daytime one. If it's real it is a very cool find!

The night time fleet vids are interesting...it made me think of some attempt to communicate by the way the flashing looks. Morse code...binary? very odd.
Good thread

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It could be Ufo balloons. Check this site out.
www.ufoballoons.co.uk...

As for the daytime one. That one is very cool and will leave it up to the experts. Looks very geniune but I think we all just went through some pictures and videos that are coming so close to not knowing if it's real or not. Technological software and animation is hollywood on your desktop.

[edit on 5/9/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The first three - have no clue. But in the third view - it appears to be the most steady one. The dots do not appear to move and lose intensity. Looking longer they blink along a pattern. So my first guess is a projected light source on evening clouds. What kind of light source? Can't say much more than that.

That 2nd video looks cool.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
In the Milano video something flys by very fast at around the 29 second mark. Anyone see that? Or know what it is? When zooming in on the saucer I see white trace around it. Does that mean anything? Just wondering.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I actually always thought that was just how digital cameras act. They usually impose the brightness of stars and imply a kind of "shimmering" effect.

Although I could be wrong; probably the latter, eh?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If you look very close at the lights in each video, you can see that the lights are in fact shapes. The only shapes I can make out are triangles and straight lines though. This reminds of a ufo story I read a while ago. Around a few hundred years ago a eurupean village was woke up to see a bunch of triangles and straight lines fighting in the sky. They said the sky was completly filled with them. The only diffrence is that this happened during the day and these vids are at night.

If anybody knows what ufo story i'm talking about, a link would be appreciated.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join