It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people BLAST their car speakers in the neighborhood?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
I make beats. I am a rapper. I write songs and make beats for them.

I, too, respect people, but when I get nowhere to play my music, I get very mad. I mean VERY mad. I hate when I don't have anywhere to play my music. And I hate wearing headphones.

Maybe car alarms ARE out of date, always best to keep your car in the garage

PS: I'd like to see a crackhead get by with a headshot from a Predator pellet fired from my Hunter 220 1000fps air rifle. Or from a real gun, lol

For real though, cut us some slack, I've been in YOUR guys' shoes, er I've been in cars with others and had others drive by playing their rap, and you can only faintly hear the knocking, and its not bothersome and the car dissappears quickly, so having had many experiences from your guys' point of view, I know that its not as bad as you guys say it is. Maybe its a few people on your guys' block that are troublemakers

For the record:

I love music to no end! Many different kinds to be exact.

What REALLY really, pisses me off to no end, is the people who drive around and land beside me/behind me and BLAST THE BEJEEBERS from their stereo system.

I've found that waving a 'tormented-eardrumed-hand' in good gesture' elicited false joy in people.

They raised their eyebrows with glee (decifering my reaction to mean: turn up the volumn)

Frig sakes

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Looks like you have kinda different experiences with this then me, lol

When I was driving with others, the people would fly by, and you would only notice there was bass playing when they were gone, looks like in your area they're a bit more nosy?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ohhh Russian,

You underestimate the abilities of Crackheads. I don't know how effective a pellet gun to the head really is to one of them. I doubt it would do more than make one stagger back momentarely before his drunken, rocked out corpse of a person steadily advances again babbeling about something that you know you can't help them with, but you just know they are coming up to you to talk about it.

I find the best defense with crackheads is to not make eye contact. Also, stay hydrated incase you need to run. Dave Chappell's right those suckers can run! It's advisable and I've found it's effective to carry a easy to open plastic bottle of motor oil to spread behind you as you flee. First it's $5 dollers here to $7 dollers "just this time" to being chased down the street by one of 'em with a brick in their hands. Crackheads....dangerous creatures.

Anyways, back to the subjact at hand. Dope you make beats. where can one check some of them out? would be cool to hear.

Just don't blast the bass 18 inches from other people who aren't willing listeners of the music. If the license plate is rattleing it's probably too loud....for the speakers too.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I've fought plenty of crackheads, knocked them all out.

I only would use an airgun if I was in the house and they were outside robbing my car, my fists don't reach that far

Wonder what my airgun would do to a crackhead? Well check this out, we shot right through the wall of my friend's garage with it, and it penetrates very big pieces of wood, this is no bb gun, hell this isn't even the average everyday pellet gun, though there are alot of 1000fps rifles in the store, I usually see people with 600fps pump ones, I could always use a real gun though.

I'm working on my myspace music page, you'll be able to listen to my songs and beats on that, when I'm finished with the page completely, I'll post my stuff on there...er when I finish my songs, I'll post them up on there, then I'll put a link up probably in the music section. I already posted up a link in Chit Chat, but that song is gone, its been replaced by a better one, I got more stuff to put on it.

Trust me, I don't try to annoy people
I'm the kind of guy who does to people what he would like done to him in return, so I'm not out to annoy people or be a nusiance

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
man the crack heads around my neighborhood could still do thier thing without any brains left in their skull. SO still the pellet gun all be it a powerful one may not work on the LA variety crackheads.

Last time I saw a crackhead get punched it just made him more talkative. THey already babble about who knows what, punching them makes them worse.

DOn't give one redbull BTW. Bad Idea. THen they can actually follow you when you flee better.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I never flee, that word is not in my dictionary, just like the word surrender

I practice on bricks, my punch will at best give them serious brain shake which will cause them to hit the ground very hard and get knocked out, and at worse, actually break the skull............but that wouldn't be good for me, would it, what if they die? Well when attacked I've never had time to think, and I only fight in self defense, so I shouldn't get in trouble

lol....next time you see a crackhead still walking without their brains, record it and send it to me, and I'll send you some cash!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Prepare to loose some money!!! Just kidding. I don't even own a video camera. I can take pictures though on my cell phone.

I've seen LA crackheads run head first into brick walls bounce off do a spin or two and run off in a totally different direction, still babbeling the entire time!

The best way to spot a crackhead so as to avoid them is to look for their distinctive walking stance. It's usually a quick paced stride but staggering, sometimes with an exagerated limp. Frequently they apear disorientated and are found walking in the center on the street in residential neighborhoods, eyeballing peoples trash cans. or falling off the curb while walking in the gutter for major roadways.

Crackheads have a special ability unique to their survival in the urban environmnet. They can always disapear when the police drive by. Some times they just simply freeze as the cops roll by, and the cops don't even see them. We the citizens can, but the cops can't. Amazing, it's like some crackheaded jedi mind trick that only works on cops!

[edit on 18-5-2007 by BASSPLYR]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
What REALLY really, pisses me off to no end, is the people who drive around and land beside me/behind me and BLAST THE BEJEEBERS from their stereo system.

I've found that waving a 'tormented-eardrumed-hand' in good gesture' elicited false joy in people.

They raised their eyebrows with glee (decifering my reaction to mean: turn up the volumn)

Frig sakes

What needs to be invented is a sonic weapon - directional, of course - that is capable of shattering glass. When an offending vehicle gets nearby violating your ear-space, you could whip out your sound gun and return fire destroying all the glass in their car...........yeah, that'll teach em'.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I want to invent an asshole cannon that i can mount on the side of my car. It'll be like a paint gun but it will blast the words "I'm a Stupid Asshole" all over the back of the car that just cut you off, by going across three lanes and making a right infront of you from the left lane.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
LOL! hahahaha, nice replies everyone, lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join