It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.J. Simpson thrown out of steakhouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

(MSNBC)-Owner says he is sickened by the attention Simpson still receives
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - The owner of an upscale steakhouse in Louisville said he asked O.J. Simpson to leave his restaurant the night before the Kentucky Derby because he is sickened by the attention Simpson still attracts.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

“I didn’t want to serve him because of my convictions of what he’s done to those families,” Jeff Ruby said in a telephone interview Tuesday. “The way he continues to torture the lives of those families ... with his behavior, attitude and conduct.”

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Full story here
www.msnbc.msn.com...

to the owner.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
damn the juice!!!!

i totally give props haha i pretty much think he killed nicole and ronald. the evidence and the actions..the whole police chase and catching a plane thing? who does that??

damn those people for messing up the investigation.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
yeah OJ did it from my humble opinion too. Good for the owner of that restaraunt. I agree with him.

Now to go back to laughing my butt off about OJ getting thrown out of anyplace because he's OJ

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
yeah OJ did it from my humble opinion too. Good for the owner of that restaraunt. I agree with him.

Now to go back to laughing my butt off about OJ getting thrown out of anyplace because he's OJ

new topics

top topics

join