It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Core Heating of the Earth via Atomic Bombs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I found this fastinating

At the same time, a nearly equivalent amount of energy was fed downward to the core of the earth. This, along with all of the other atomic bomb testing by the USA as well as by all other nations across the earth, has caused a significant amount of core heating and may be the primary reason for the rising of earth temperatures and ocean heating -- having thrown it out of ecological balance. It is as if the earth has a slight fever

Core Heating of the Earth
When a nuclear explosion occurs, large amounts of energy (both particle and electromagnetic) are emitted up and down along the diallel gravitational field lines. We observe the upward energy in the stem of the mushroom cloud, which is formed. A significant portion of the energy going down is reflected off of the core of the earth, and within a fraction of a second it augments the energy already in the diallel gravitational field line column -- helping to form the stem of the mushroom cloud. This could well augment the energy density increase causing the stem to collapse inward on itself -- like a black hole. At this point in the process, the stem often turns black -- emitting no light as it is trapped like in a black hole.

In principle, special sensors configured underneath an explosion, could sense this enormous energy and particle fields emitted downward, but probably nothing could be built, in practice, to withstand the intensity. Since some of the energy follows the diallel field lines to the other side of the earth, sensing equipment could pick these up, but it still would be quite intense.

The columns emitted upward in the Pacific Ocean for the two thermo-nuclear explosions (nuclear fusion) named Mike and Bravo had some very important features worthy of noting in support of the current theory. (See the figure) These were set off in 1952 and 1954 respectively, and they were the largest explosions ever set off by the USA -- 10.4 Megatons and 15 Megatons, respectively, equivalent of TNT. Either of these explosions were greater than the accumulated size of all previous nuclear explosions and including all the bombs exploded in all the wars in the history of the earth.

Link

[edit on 9-5-2007 by junglelord]

Mod Edits: Reduced External Quote, Excessive Bolding, Shortened Link.

[edit on 9/5/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i dont think that bomb would have much effect .. there spaced out in
detonation and you have to think , how much enerygy is released when
a volcano erupts or a earthquake happens .. its slightly more than one
of our bomb going off ..

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Whilst i'll agree that nukes are a bad thing for the planet, i highly doubt they are responsible for the heating of the core of the Earth..

The amount of energy released in an atomic blast is massive, but also remember the scale of the Earth itself..the energy is nothing in comparison to what goes on inside the Earth.

People need to stop blaiming themselves for climate change, and look at the facts.. ie that the only thing strong enough to affect our climate is the Sun, period.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I just read through the guy's page...he's seriously mental.

Nuclear explosions look really cool, and in terms of cities and the like they can do amazing damage. But compared to the volume of the Earth, they're a flea on an elephant.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When you look at how many joules of energy are released in a nuclear blast to say..... How many joules are expended in a hurricane. You will find that a Nuke is even smaller then a flea on an elephant.

The fears of a nuclear war blowing up the earth was a complete hysteria and found time and again to be false. When you look into how much energy is released skyward to what is released down well lets just say that even if it WAS an even level it would not even make it close to the core before it was a non issue as far as a heat source.

I blame that ball of gas in the sky myself and I don't mean Al Gore as bloated as he is...

[edit on 9-5-2007 by AbitTweaked]

new topics

top topics

join