It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist as the New Moses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The parallels between Moses and the Antichrist are unmistakable.

BOTH EMERGE FROM THE WATER.

Moses: Pharaoh's daughter “called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water” (Exodus 2:10).

The Antichrist: “I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea” (Revelation 13:1).

BOTH CALL OUT THE JEWS.

Exodus 6:6, 11.

Revelation 18:4.

BOTH SING A NEW SONG; THAT IS, THE ACCOUNT OF THEIR SIMILAR, THOUGH UNIQUE, EXPERIENCE.

The Song of Moses is recorded in Deuteronomy at 32:1-43.

The Song of the Antichrist, the Lamb of the book of Revelation: “And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints” (Revelation 15:3). See my articles, “The Victory of the Beast, His Image, His Mark, and His Number” (May 2006); “Christ and Antichrist, the Two Lambs” (June 2006).

BOTH MARSHAL JUDGMENTS AND PLAGUES.

Exodus 7:14 - 12:30.

Revelation 15:6ff.

BOTH NUMBER THE CAMP OF ISRAEL.

Exodus 30:12

Revelation 7

BOTH HAVE A LIEUTENANT, WHO ACTS AS SPOKESMAN.

“And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart. And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do. And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God” (Exodus 4:14-16).

“And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land” (Exodus 7:1, 2).

Revelation 13:11ff.

BOTH ARE CONCERNED WITH SABBATH REST FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD.

“And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage. And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob” (Exodus 2:23, 24).

“And the king of Egypt said unto them, Wherefore do ye, Moses and Aaron, let the people from their works? get you unto your burdens. And Pharaoh said, Behold, the people of the land now are many, and ye make them rest from their burdens” (Exodus 5:4, 5).

In Revelation 14:7, the First Angel cites language from Exodus 20:11, the Sabbath Commandment.

BOTH EXHIBIT “SIGNS AND WONDERS” TO VALIDATE THEIR AUTHORITY.

Moses: “And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt” (Exodus 7:3).

The Antichrist: “[Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan [Serpent, Revelation 12:9] with all power and signs and lying wonders” (2 Thessalonians 2:9).

Moses and Aaron exercised power over the serpent:

“And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee. And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. And the LORD said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail. And he put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand: That they may believe that the LORD God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee” (Exodus 4:1-5 ).

“When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent” (Exodus 7:9).

. . .

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
BOTH WIELD A ROD.

“And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs” (Exodus 4:17).

“And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God” (Revelation 19:15). Also, Revelation 2:27; 12:5.

IN CONCLUSION

Like Moses, the Antichrist is a servant of God. The Antichrist is charged with the duty of restoring the Jews to the Promised Land in fulfillment of God’s covenant promises.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neron Kesar

The Antichrist: “I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea” (Revelation 13:1).

Here you go again, taking the Word of God and twisting it to suit your own purpose! I hope Knowone here really believes your ignorant biblical translations!

First of all! IN Biblical prophecy, the Sea represents people, nations, and tongues! So actually the beast rises from the world population.

Second, the Lamb in Revelations is actually Jesus Christ, the one worthy to open the seals!

The Song of the Antichrist, the Lamb of the book of Revelation: “And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints” (Revelation 15:3).\

This verse is actually talking about Jesus Christ not the Anti Christ! Good Lord!!!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

“And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God” (Revelation 19:15). Also, Revelation 2:27; 12:5.

This erse is actually talking about The judgement of the nations by Jesus, when he returns at the end of the tribulation.

Like Moses, the Antichrist is a servant of God. The Antichrist is charged with the duty of restoring the Jews to the Promised Land in fulfillment of God’s covenant promises.

The AntiChrist is a servent of the devil whom the devil possesses during the last three and one half years of the tribulation.

Know where in the Bible does it state that the Antichrist will lead Gods chosen people, the Israelites, to the promised land. They are already there, in Israel!

The diaspora of the Israelites that began in 70 AD, with the leveling of Jerusalem by the Romans, ended in 1945 with the Balfour declaration! This declaration restored them back to the homeland that God gave to Abraham!

After reading your posts on the Bible Nero Caesar, I've determined that your agenda is to mislead as many people as you can away from God's inherent truth!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Moses was all crazy for the most of the time. Antichrist is satanic force, Son of Satan would be best name since all of Satan can't be held in one fragile body.

When stuff like that happens, it happens on multiple levels. You may observe certain countries or events or groups as Antichrist and at same time person may incarnate. In fact info about his incarnation is all over in all 'holy' books. Problem is most people don't read them. This is why i quote some of beautiful pieces from bible in my signature. What? It's holy book, i am spreading the word!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
detonator,

Are you a satirist, or are you serious about your comments?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

the Antichrist is a servant of God.

the Antichrist is a servant of the DEVIL. God will use what this man does to accomplish His Holy Will, but make no mistake about it - the Antichrist is a servant of the DEVIL, not God.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Neron, i removed them, so people who love Jesus won't be offended, even if it comes from the Bible.

Antichrist respects God of Forces (Satan aka. Ahriman) and sees big picture too. This means he also knows his actions will help God to advance his plan for humanity and all that crap. This is also why he is probably wondering, how come almost nobody from the Christian cult will see this obvious thing, similar to the task Judas performed. Nearly everyone will hate him, even more than they hate Judas today. Nobody realized even 2000 years later Judas did a favor to Jesus and Jesus, being Son of God, knew and even talked to Judas about it.

#ty task to do, especially if at the end everyone hates you and Christ comes back, takes all the credit for peace and then destroys you or throws you into the Lake of Fire whatever that nasty place is.

Maybe prophecy is just too weird and to get big picture you need to read texts outside Bible too, like Qu'ran and others. Seems to me really low to treat someone who helps humanity advance that way.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
detonator,

All of your reservations are addressed and resolved in my writings. You have seen only a fraction of them. I read and respect the Koran as well as the Jewish and Christian Scriptures. Believe it or not, the second Jewish Messiah (Jesus Christ being the first) is the one and same Twelfth Imam, Mahdi, as well as the Christian Antichrist. This is how the religions are united -- in him. He himself is the answer, not some political plan. He has divine authority. He is the Guided One.

Please be patient.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yes, i rushed to conclusions and i also am aware you wrote about it all a bit smarter than others, so i should take more time and read about it.

I did check out a lot of pages but more or less they all follow and explain Armageddon in the same way. Basically Antichrist is expected to be charismatic politician who will start global war and behead people for fun. Primitive. If that is the case then God or Satan, make me Antichrist, at least i won't be as stupid as some expect Antichrist to be.

I always believed Antichrist is someone more intelligent and he should help humanity achieve greater understanding and peace thorough global unity and cooperation. Not in a form of NWO communist or fascist super-state but with new awareness and understanding. This is also why i believe throwing someone into 'lake of fire' would be unexpected and arrogant.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by detonator]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
detonator,

Most of what has been taught about the Antichrist is misinformation that has been passed down through the centuries and grown into mythical proportions. For example, it is commonly taught that the Antichrist is a literal Son of Satan. Yet Jesus said that angels cannot procreate.

The "Lake of Fire", commonly called Hell, is a symbol that I explain in other threads currently posted here on ATS. The traditional doctrine of Hell is not compatible with a healthy religious experience because it is based in fear.

Please keep reading and perhaps try asking more questions in the proper spirit of a humble learner. You may get further that may.

Your humble servant, . . .

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It's not like that, Satan doesn't need to procreate to incarnate. This is hard to explain with our limited senses, but when something important happens it is manifested on multiple levels at same time, and we are just on one step of this 'spiritual ladder'.

Why we don't know more about life and spiritual influence on our civilization? Simple, in recent past they burned you on stake for suggesting something like that in public, today you are ridiculed because it cannot be 'measured' by still primitive technology. So people are basically in dark regarding matters spiritual.

I agree with Lake of Fire and i know sending Satan there is pointless since Satan is Master of Hell already. Like sending Jesus to Heaven as punishment. Lucifer, Jesus and now Satan are in fact guiding humanity and not waging wars . It's more like enemies in the movie.

Son of Satan is basically incarnation of Satan in flesh, still Satan works at same time at different levels. So we can say 'son' since not 'all of Satan' goes to the flesh and leaves other stuff unattended. After all ge must run entire Hell for all those who tortured poor women and children in the name of God citing Bible at same time.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I see the Antichrist as a very intelligent human.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The anticrist is not human.
he has been hiding in the ocean since the great flood.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
oh yes it is, it anti-christ is SATAN and he has arisen, and in the bible the real one, it tells of him healing the sick and so forth and he will even make someone die and come back to life and then shall many bow before him and the statue that is made of the dying now healed one, and soon he will call upon his followers to destroy those of God, and Jesus Christ and all will be killed.

The HOLY BIBLE even says Iraq is going to win the win and that all the nations will buy from them as they do have great things, and Iraq, india is Babylon, the whole terrorist war is not the truth, the truth is that the fight todays army is fighting against is Israel and against the word of God...

Satan will win this earth, Those of the truth are last on this earth and evil will win..Satan will kill all that is good..

Good shall not win over this old earth...

However right now Satan is playing with the world and it's occupents, lies healing, death, reviving, etc...

Not all churches that say they are of the Truth are actually of the Truth, many are lies that claim to be from God..

Satan is not easy to see without the Holy Bible and so forth...

Today is illusion..

Anti-christ is that, against Christ, they say there is no God, but they never dispute Satan nor his angels and when they wanted God out of schools they never said they wanted Satan out...

Today is evil, The good are below even the child molesters and predators.... When they chose the Murder in the Bible over Jesus and stoned him, this is what the World choses now they'd rather have a child predator at their door and in their house than those preaching the wood of God, the Word of Truth..

Today we are in the Spot known in the Bible as Sorrow.. Sadness ...

We we try to tell someone the truth of what is actually happening and how they are getting wronged they kick us to the side and hate us...

The children of today are in bad shape...

But in the Holy Bible it says soon the Mark of Satan will be put upon those and on their right hand or arm, etc.. IF you chose not to get it, you will be killed... As you will need it to buy, sell, etc..

If you read the Bible, you'll understand, many that do not directly worship the Father in heaven but Are True and helpful and nice and kind will make it into the Second Earth...

To find the True of those who are really truthful in their words, and acts, don't look to the Rich, look to the Poor and dying and gravesites and that's where you'll find them...

[edit on 10-5-2007 by nowshining]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Don't worry, i know Satan and he won't kill you, trust me.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just something to point out, but doesn't the prophecy in Deutronomy 18(?) that supposedly refers to Jesus say the he will be "Like you" (ie. like Moses)?

new topics

top topics

join