It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i lost my fudging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i lost my fudging phone
now its a pisstake trying to get a replacement even so its insured
being thrown around from one department to another

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Bet you wish you had one of those new NWO superslim implant phones now don'tcha huh huh don'tcha.

Where did you loose it? hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Chikey monkey be nice. Calling your mobile service is a pain anyway they put you on hold for 20 minutes. Is your ringer on your phone turned on? Call it and maybe someone found it.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Chikey monkey be nice. Calling your mobile service is a pain anyway they put you on hold for 20 minutes. Is your ringer on your phone turned on? Call it and maybe someone found it.

phones been bared
and more like 30min

first the pricks say my insurance might not cover it as my service wasnt fully active (even so insurance covers it from the first day i get the phone)

now i have to get the shop that i bought it from to fax them the details of the phone

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Bet you wish you had one of those new NWO superslim implant phones now don'tcha huh huh don'tcha.

Where did you loose it? hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

college
most retarded place to loose it

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sorry... I was aiming for "conspiracy cute", it's a branch of sarcasm that I have recently been developing.

"Leyla ya got me on ma knees." There we go I'm being nice and now I'm on my knees for you!

I know, loosing a phone is a truely evil experience.

Dude, relax, you will recover! What you need to do is have a good chat with my good friends Jack (daniels) and Johnnie (walker). Jack and Johnnie will calm you and give you a stinking headache so tomorrow the phone will be the last of your problems!

Chin up!

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey
Sorry... I was aiming for "conspiracy cute", it's a branch of sarcasm that I have recently been developing.

"Leyla ya got me on ma knees." There we go I'm being nice and now I'm on my knees for you!

I know, loosing a phone is a truely evil experience.

Dude, relax, you will recover! What you need to do is have a good chat with my good friends Jack (daniels) and Johnnie (walker). Jack and Johnnie will calm you and give you a stinking headache so tomorrow the phone will be the last of your problems!

Chin up!

LOL Now now none of that. Alcohal is forbidden in Isalm. And I don't drink either its yukky.

They already cut your phone off? Wow they waited no time huh? You wait forever to talk to someone and they cut your phone off in 30 seconds.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Leyla if Allah forbids it. Then respect this we must.

OK howabout if you pour and Bodrul and I drink.

Then you can drive us home, after the dancing.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Now listen I believe Bodrul is Islamic and I don't drink so you have to drink by yourself lol.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
OK ok so I'm drinking on my own - I can not drink that's fine by me... Howabout we just go Salsa.

No rules about no salsa that I'm awear of, and saying I can't is not a let off as I can and I can teach.

We shall Salsa till the sun comes up and all missing phones shall be forgotten.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
HAHA

Salsa?.. Wait dancing right? Nah I rather eat, how about Fatz Cafe? Now that is a good place to eat. And the service is real good too.

top topics

join